Harry Styles and his endless love for psychedelics, orgies, and his pretentious image to be a '70s rockstar.

hyorishthottie

Established
Zayn is another mk ultra slave all his solo debut music had so much symbolism, he's always not eating and stringed on drugs. I am pretty sure he is not straight either and that is why I think the gigi h@did relationship was a pawn. She was definitely not dating him it was so fake.
Yeah its a pawn. Either pawn or a set up. He even has her eyes (eyebrows nose and eyes) tattoo on his chest along with all that other shit. She's like a lesser handler. He made her career steady and elevated her through association, but now he is sort of a has been but she is still talked about. She used him.

And nah I usually leave Zayn out of these talks. Harry styles is 100x more or a NK ULTRA slave than him. Zayn still has his masculinity intact. Its tainted but intact. Zayn said an silent came to him in a dream and told him to leave one direction to go solo. Which he did.

So I believe he been tampered with yet didnt sell out. After his album mind of mine (which I love) he fell off the radar. Harry is on and off the radar but 10x bigger and more promoted by the media than Zayn. All Zayn does now is collab with lesser artists and features. He hasnt had any big sucess since mind of mine. IDK why he still follows Gigi. I just feel he was whipped like any typical guy aside from MK set up.

What about Zayn tells you he not straight. Harry styles more gay than anything. Also fans tend to role play celebrities online and i notice in role play Zayn is always mostly written as straight. At the least bi. But Harry is always being pushed as gay in role play fan shipping communities.

hyorishthottie

Established
Is this why zeyn left the group? I know he's not a devoted one but at least he is muslim. And moreover i heard ppl said zeyn is like unstable (read : crazy). This is same thing happened to MJ, kenya wesz when they were about to expose the elites
Yeah. Like I mentioned below Zayn was told in his subconscious in a dream to leave the group. Plus people need to realistically judge Zayn on the present. Not the overall stuff.

Zayn is way below where Harry is right now.
My local news and tv shows were covering Harry styles new song. Zayn hasnt gotten any major promotion since mind of mine even that wasn't covered by all areas of the media.

hyorishthottie

Established
On Harry we all know and been knew he's a gay queer MK ULTRA slave. The dude wore a whole ballerine tutu and other shit looking like a lost cause.

the whole mock jagger wanna be look is him trying to form an identity to latch onto the foundation the rolling stones set

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Yeah its a pawn. Either pawn or a set up. He even has her eyes (eyebrows nose and eyes) tattoo on his chest along with all that other shit. She's like a lesser handler. He made her career steady and elevated her through association, but now he is sort of a has been but she is still talked about. She used him.

And nah I usually leave Zayn out of these talks. Harry styles is 100x more or a NK ULTRA slave than him. Zayn still has his masculinity intact. Its tainted but intact. Zayn said an silent came to him in a dream and told him to leave one direction to go solo. Which he did.

So I believe he been tampered with yet didnt sell out. After his album mind of mine (which I love) he fell off the radar. Harry is on and off the radar but 10x bigger and more promoted by the media than Zayn. All Zayn does now is collab with lesser artists and features. He hasnt had any big sucess since mind of mine. IDK why he still follows Gigi. I just feel he was whipped like any typical guy aside from MK set up.

What about Zayn tells you he not straight. Harry styles more gay than anything. Also fans tend to role play celebrities online and i notice in role play Zayn is always mostly written as straight. At the least bi. But Harry is always being pushed as gay in role play fan shipping communities.
I am 100% leaning towards H@rry was the groomer of the group possibly was in training to be a handler in the industry. He keeps servicing by pushing the G@y agenda, yes Z@yn has most likely tried to stray away from the abuse/manipulation and that is why he has zero promotion on all his work. The H@dids are as close to the Kartrashians, all witches with mega connections because of their $$.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Sign of the times was a bit odd coming from him..whom seems to be doused in liquor at all times + too dumb from the drugs hence why he's always talking in his interviews like a smart bloke (as a coverup), but seems cracked out his arse. He is not woke at all, but I doubt he even cares probably busy setting up another 0rgy!

neptunejoo

Established
When I first saw Harry album photo (where he is lying, nude.) He looked like he lost the glimmer of life in his eyes. Which is somehow sad. I feel sympathy for him. I enjoy his performance in Dunkirk. I followed his interviews, he seemed like a nice guy and treated people good also.

Zayn, I think his Islamic background may give him knowledge but not strong enough to hold his faith. What disturbed me was his goat tattoo on his chest and Gigi's eye (if he got Islamic eschatology, he knew the one eye symbol is.).

Though what I observed, Zayn really has a very unstable mental health. He is very sensitive and it can be his best asset (for artist) but worst asset as a human being - if you work for entertainment industry.

Liam seems mildly sane. The comment about Harry choice of dress, it's like he is not part of it but he acknowledged it.

Louis's life looks like a whole of train of tragedy. I am not sure about Niall though, he wrote pretty graphic and sensual lyrics with catchy songs, maybe it's just his role.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Well Idk the connection between the two, he's into Kabballa yet has catholic symbolism on his body, videos, etc. He has G tattooed on him for his "sister's name" in Hebrew interesting....
This is a very brief overview. Kabbalah is the basis of Freemasonry. The Knights Templar was a Catholic military order, which was found to be guilty of wicked satanic perversion aka Baphomet worship and Kabbalistic knowledge which threatened the church. It's members were tortured and murdered on Friday the 13th 1307 in France. However, some escaped and fled to Scotland. The name was changed and the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry was formed.

Worthwhile
https://www.transnotitia.com/subverting-the-church/

Last edited: