Harry Styles and his endless love for psychedelics, orgies, and his pretentious image to be a '70s rockstar.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I am surprised that nobody has brought up this pawn again.

Let's discuss below:

I will start by mentioning the OBE (out of body experience) scene that is seen towards the end could signify an occult practice to free the mind and witness satan as a "form of light" hence his repeatedly claims of light and not coming back. This has to be an agenda as he is now not concealing his bisexuality and endless recounts of orgies with boys and girls. In an unreleased track he wrote these lyrics "Tingle running through my bones..The boys and girls.. I mess around with him, and I am okay with it." I never enjoyed One Direction, but one thing I did notice is after they broke up things went downhill from there. Apart from being a slave to the industry, he is constantly reporting to media about his love for rock, psychedelics, and Orgi**s. Now he dresses in non-binary clothes and now claims through music to be bisexual/// Do you guys think he is in the illuminati. Comments??

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I read somewhere that in 1d,all the members would do some prayer or ritual together everytime they release a song or get some success with their music.
I'm pretty sure all of them are in it.
Thanks for replying. THat is crazy, also I remember each member flashing the "6" sign so many times in the tabloids it was a fixation lol

Hopeful

Star
Is it a thing that bisexuals wear red strings of kabbalah ...?
V is also supposed to be bi. . And always has that red string on ..images (2).jpeg

Ok i just realized
.his shirt says ARMY :D ..

truthspeaks

Rookie
This guy was touted and positioned to be the next Timberlake, Mick Jagger, and male Beyonce. His first album failed to do the work, so now I expect we'll see more of the agenda coming out in his music and videos in the coming months and years. Him and Camila are birds of a feather.

Aero

Superstar
Ecstasy is a hell of a drug. It can definitely give you an out of body experience. Plus I can totally see dudes gaying out on that stuff. I bet it's way more normal than what anyone would tell us. Someone can literally touch your hand and you will be like "this is the best thing in the world!".

Then again maybe it's cocaine. There are reports out today talking about how Jeremy Renner is some kind of coke fiend. Yes, you heard that right, an "Avenger" might have serious substance abuse issues. I'm just wondering what Marvel thinks about that. Marvel isn't the music industry like I'm pretty sure a role in a Marvel film doesn't include a giant bag of complimentary cocaine.

Yeah, just say no kids. Trust me when I tell you it isn't that fun.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I find him very boring and never understood why he was chosen as the "star" of 1D

the video is basically him on drugs and in some type of orgy? a big change from his boyband image

And he is looking very old right now (maybe all the drugs)
He does like recounting his boozy and druggy moments,!!

lightmightgirl

Veteran
This guy was touted and positioned to be the next Timberlake, Mick Jagger, and male Beyonce. His first album failed to do the work, so now I expect we'll see more of the agenda coming out in his music and videos in the coming months and years. Him and Camila are birds of a feather.
This is true he was touted to be the next Mick Jagger and that is why he dresses, acts, and praises him so much in public.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Is it a thing that bisexuals wear red strings of kabbalah ...?
V is also supposed to be bi. . And always has that red string on ..View attachment 26306

Ok i just realized
.his shirt says ARMY :D ..
Well Idk the connection between the two, he's into Kabballa yet has catholic symbolism on his body, videos, etc. He has G tattooed on him for his "sister's name" in Hebrew interesting....

neptunejoo

Established
Ecstasy is a hell of a drug. It can definitely give you an out of body experience. Plus I can totally see dudes gaying out on that stuff. I bet it's way more normal than what anyone would tell us. Someone can literally touch your hand and you will be like "this is the best thing in the world!".

Then again maybe it's cocaine. There are reports out today talking about how Jeremy Renner is some kind of coke fiend. Yes, you heard that right, an "Avenger" might have serious substance abuse issues. I'm just wondering what Marvel thinks about that. Marvel isn't the music industry like I'm pretty sure a role in a Marvel film doesn't include a giant bag of complimentary cocaine.

Yeah, just say no kids. Trust me when I tell you it isn't that fun.
heard that molly is also neurotoxin. Means it can damage and alter ur brain or something.

scha

Established
I read somewhere that in 1d,all the members would do some prayer or ritual together everytime they release a song or get some success with their music.
I'm pretty sure all of them are in it.
Is this why zeyn left the group? I know he's not a devoted one but at least he is muslim. And moreover i heard ppl said zeyn is like unstable (read : crazy). This is same thing happened to MJ, kenya wesz when they were about to expose the elites

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Zayn is another mk ultra slave all his solo debut music had so much symbolism, he's always not eating and stringed on drugs. I am pretty sure he is not straight either and that is why I think the gigi h@did relationship was a pawn. She was definitely not dating him it was so fake.