harmful impurities

akay

Established
We will see in this topic how the Gospels distort the image of Christ

1- The Gospels often mention the commandment of Christ about the parents - the father and the mother - but we find that Jesus himself does not abide by this command and these commandments, as we find him insulting his mother in front of people .

His mother asked him to turn water into wine at the wedding, , and he said to her: “4 “Woman,[a] why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”
John 2:1-11

Dear reader, how can someone who has grown up on morals talk to his mother like that in front of a group of people?

We also wonder, is it appropriate for the mother of Christ, the “Christian and Pure Mary” to supervise the making of wine and distributing it among the crowd???
in spite of

Christ, peace be upon him, did not drink alcohol

According to the correct verses of the Bible

With regard to drinking wine, we read in Isaiah 5:22: “
22 Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine and champions at mixing drinks,

” And in Leviticus, 10: 8-10, we read: “

8 Then the Lord said to Aaron, 9 “You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink whenever you go into the tent of meeting, or you will die. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, 10 so that you can distinguish between the holy and the common, between the unclean and the clean,

But the other verses that refer to the prophets and Christ drank wine, these verses are invalid because these verses were invented and written by unknown writers, in addition to Paul, who destroyed the original doctrine of Christ.

Dear reader, reflect on what the Qur’an said about Christ and his mother, where he said about his pure and chaste mother (42) And [mention] when the angels said, ""O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.
) (Al Imran)

This is Mary, not Mary, who prepares and distributes wine

Dear reader, reflect on what the Qur’an said about Christt, “ (32) And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. ” (Surat Maryam, verse 32).

Do not believe some verses in the Bible that aim to spread corruption by unknown writers whose goal is to destroy the message of the prophets and the message of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon them

امرأة مسيحية تحاول أن تبرر لهاشم المجازر في الكتاب المقدس Speakers Corner - Hyde Park
هل أكل القط لسانكم - هاشم في مواجهة مسيحيين
حمزة يهدم المسيحية في نقاش ممتع يجعلها تنسحب
شمسي يرد علي ازدواجية المعايير عند الغرب
شاب جاء يبكي! - ولد من أم أوروبية واب عربي - قصة رائعة

A Freeman

Superstar
We will see in this topic how the Gospels distort the image of Christ

1- The Gospels often mention the commandment of Christ about the parents - the father and the mother - but we find that Jesus himself does not abide by this command and these commandments, as we find him insulting his mother in front of people .

His mother asked him to turn water into wine at the wedding, , and he said to her: “4 “Woman,[a] why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

Dear reader, how can someone who has grown up on morals talk to his mother like that in front of a group of people?
This is exactly why the spiritually blind should refrain from critiquing God's Holy Scripture and His Angel/Messenger (Exod. 23:20-23; Sura 4:157). Can a man judge God (Isaiah 55:7-9)?

Here is the Commandment to honour our Father and mother.

Exodus 20:12 Honour thy Father (God) and thy mother (Israel): that thy days may be long upon the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee.

Deuteronomy 5:16 Honour thy Father and thy mother (Israel) and keep The Covenant, as the "I AM" thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee.

It should be self-evident that human parents (the parents of one's body) can and do sometimes give bad advice and set a bad example. Further, human parents can and do sometimes instruct their children to do stupid, harmful and evil things, which no child is required to obey.

Christ (the immortal first-created Son of God) while He was here 2000 years ago, incarnated inside of the mortal, human Jesus, the son of the virgin Mary, stated the following fact:

Matthew 23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

How could it be made any simpler?

And with regard to the nation of Israel being our mother (the true people Israel, with whom God made His Covenant Promise, NOT the counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel), that too is straight out of Holy Scripture.

Hosea 1:1, 2:1-4
1:1 The Word of the "I AM" that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.

2:1 Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.
2:2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she [is] not My wife, neither [am] I her Husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;
2:3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.

Jeremiah 3:6-14
3:6 The "I AM" said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen [that] which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot (been unfaithful to Me).
3:7 And I said after she had done all these [things], Turn thou unto Me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw [it].
3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
3:9 And it came to pass through her making light of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.
3:10 And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto Me with her whole heart, but in pretence, saith the "I AM".
3:11 And the "I AM" said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah (Jew-dah).
3:12 Go and proclaim these words toward the North, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the "I AM"; [and] I will not cause Mine anger to fall upon you: for I [am] merciful, saith the "I AM", [and] I will not keep [anger] for ever.
3:13 Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the "I AM" thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed My voice, saith the "I AM".
3:14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the "I AM"; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Ezekiel 16:1-8
16:1 Again the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
16:2 Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,
16:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM" unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity [is] of the land of Canaan; thy father [was] an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
16:4 And [as for] thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple [thee]; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
16:5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
16:6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee [when thou wast] in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee [when thou wast] in thy blood, Live.
16:7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: [thy] breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou [wast] naked and bare.
16:8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time [was] the time of love; and I spread My skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a Covenant with thee, saith the Lord "I AM", and thou becamest Mine.
16:9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
16:10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
16:11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
16:12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
16:13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment [was of] fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it [was] perfect through My comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord "I AM".
16:15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and played the harlot because of thy renown, and poured out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother (of cities) of us all.

Jerusalem is referred to as "the mother of all of us" (and the mother of all cities), because it's the area where all of Abraham's children originated.

If Abraham would have chosen to honour his human dad (Terah) and follow his pagan ways, instead of following God, Abraham would never have become "a friend of God" nor would all of the nations be blessed because of his obedience to God (Gen. 12:3).

A Freeman

Superstar
It is extremely sad, as well as extremely arrogant, for people to think that they should believe the teachings of men instead of believing God, regardless of whether men call themselves a priest, pastor, rabbi or imam, etc.

Imams wrongly teach people the LIE that the Bible has been corrupted, and that they can therefore ignore it, or pick and choose which parts of it they wish to accept and which parts they wish to reject, which goes directly against God's Holy Quran.

The Quran tells us the Bible can NEVER be corrupted, and that everyone should be reading and studying The Old Covenant Law and the New Covenant Gospel of Jesus, so that they can get to know The One and Only True God AND His Angel/Messenger/Christ, whom God sent (John 17:3).

See:
Sura 2:53, 2:87-93, Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:47, 4:54, 5:46-51, 6:91-94, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 10:37, 11:17, 12:111, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 22:52, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29,61:6-7, 78:2

Sura 15:9-10
15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).
15:10. We did send Apostles before thee amongst the religious sects (John 17:21; Sura 6:159) of old:

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

The Quran was sent to CONFIRM the Bible, NOT to contradict it.

Sura 46:30. They said, "O our people! We have heard a Book revealed after Moses, confirming what came before it: it guides (men) to the Truth and to The Straight Way.

Imams also wrongly teach the LIE that it is somehow not okay to get to know our SPIRITUAL Father and Creator, because they are either ignorant of or worse intentionally misrepresent the meaning of "beget" which can mean "procreate" or simply create, depending upon its context.

God is NOT a man, nor the son of man (Num. 23:19; John 4:24), i.e. God does NOT procreate human children (Sura 112).

However, God absolutely DOES create, and created ALL of the angels (spiritual-Beings) of heaven, as well as the heavens itself and all of the worlds, as well as the earth and all of its animals, including humans. He simply says "Be" and it is.

Instead of promoting the teachings of one's sect, regardless of what sect that may be, take the time to get to know God as your heavenly Father, as only a true spiritual-Being can do.

How else could anyone ever know what Father's Will for us is, unless they ask Him about EVERYTHING they do?

akay

Established
The Qur’an refers to the sacred books in the time of the prophets were authentic

But now these books are distorted and the Qur’an corrects their distortion

There are a few authentic verses from the Bible that do not contradict the sayings of the ancient prophets, and the words of the Prophet Jesus, and the words of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon them.
And we care about it

Because adultery, drinking alcohol, usury, adultery of the prophets, and killing innocent people are forbidden in the Qur’an

Adultery, drinking alcohol, usury, fornication of the prophets, and killing innocent people are not forbidden in some parts of the Bible.

Therefore, the Qur’an does not confirm these false parts and verses in the Bible

So God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, with the Qur’an to correct the previous books

Why such variance in viewpoints? To begin with, different theological camps disagree on which books should be included in the Bible. One camp’s apocrypha is another’s scripture. Secondly, even among those books that have been canonized, the many variant source texts lack uniformity. This lack of uniformity is so ubiquitous that The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible states, “It is safe to say that there is not one sentence in the NT in which the MS [manuscript] tradition is wholly uniform.”

Not one sentence? We can’t trust a single sentence of the Bible? Hard to believe.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Adam is God's first creation

According to the Bible, in the book of Genesis, Adam is the first man to have been created by God on the sixth day of Creation from the dust of the earth which he formed in his image, before animating it with his breath.

7 Then the Lord God formed a man[a] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Genesis 2.7

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Christians claim that in the birth of Jesus, there occurred the miracle of the incarnation of God in the form of a human being. To say that God became truly a human being invites a number of questions. Let us ask the following about the man-God Jesus. What happened to his foreskin after his circumcision (Luke 2:21)?

Did it ascend to heaven, or did it decompose as with any human piece of flesh? During his lifetime what happened to his hair, nails, and blood shed from wounds? Did the cells of his body die as in ordinary human beings? If his body did not function in a truly human way, he could not be truly human as well as truly God. Yet, if his body functioned exactly in a human way, this would nullify any claim to divinity. It would be impossible for any part of God, even if incarnate, to decompose in any way and still be considered God. The everlasting, one God, in whole or in part, does not die, disintegrate, or decompose: ‘For I the Lord do not change.’ (Malachi 3:6)

Did Jesus’ flesh dwell in safety after his death?

Unless Jesus’ body never underwent ‘decay’ during his lifetime he could not be God, but if it did not undergo ‘decay’ then he was not truly human.

The impossibility of incarnation

? Timothy 1 * 6:16

16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

The impossibility of the incarnation because God was not seen by anyone

Romans 1:23

23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

: Romans 1:25

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

All texts confirm the impossibility of the incarnation, because it is a lie and a fabrication against God and a shame for people

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

◄ John 5:30 ►

The text is clear, Christ cannot do anything on his own, why?? Because he is waiting for an order from the father who sent him

22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

هل الله تجسد في المسيح ؟ احمد ديدات

Was Jesus(pbuh) the God Incarnate? -Sheikh Ahmed Deedat(Rah)

A Freeman

Superstar
The Qur’an refers to the sacred books in the time of the prophets were authentic

But now these books are distorted and the Qur’an corrects their distortion
Anyone who makes such a false claim obviously doesn't believe in God or His Holy Quran, choosing instead to believe in the traditions of men (hadith), which make the Commandments of God of no effect (Matthew 15:1-14).

God said His Holy Scripture -- ALL of it: The Old Covenant/Testament, New Covenant/Testament and the Koran/Quran -- can NEVER be corrupted (Sura 15:9-10; Sura 32:23).

However, God has allowed humans to make satanically inspired additions and subtractions to His Word in all three parts of His Book -- which stick out like a sore thumb against the rest of Scripture -- to test the hardened/diseased hearts of unbelievers/infidels, who do NOT know our heavenly Father and God nor recognize His Truth from the lies of those who reject faith in God and His Messengers, Prophets and Apostles.

Sura 9:107-111
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is NEVER free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

Sura 22:52-55
22:52. NEVER did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" (Allah) will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:
22:53. That He may make the suggestions thrown in by Satan, but a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease and who are hardened of heart: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth):
22:54. And that those on whom Knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Koran) is the Truth from thy Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may be made humbly (open) to it: for verily "I AM" is the Guide, of those who believe, to The Straight Way.
22:55. Those who reject Faith will not cease to be in doubt concerning (Revelation) until The Hour (of Judgment) comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the Penalty of a Day of Disaster.

Anyone who is part of ANY sect/cult/denomination/organized religion (all of which originated from Babylon) is an unbeliever/infidel, being misguided by the traditions of men. And that includes ALL those who believe they are Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or the member of any other sect. Allah very clearly says any who a members of any of these made-up sects/divisions are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful.

Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with “I AM”: in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

Organized religion is a BUSINESS, and always has been, and thus has absolutely NOTHING to do with God (Matthew 6:24).

Revelation 18:1-5
18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the Earth was Lightened with his glory (Matt. 24:27; Luke 17:24).
18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon (the City of Merchants - Market System) the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils (liars), and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her inequities.

A Freeman

Superstar
ORGANIZED RELIGION IS THE HARMFUL IMPURITY as ALL organized religion takes the TRUTH from God, and mixes it together with the LIES of their particular sect, to create the perfect recipe to deceive.

Right now, in Gaza, Lucifer/Satan/Iblis has used the massive egos of the Ashkenazi counterfeit-Jews to manipulate them into murdering innocent Palestinians, many of which claim to be "Muslim" and also some who claim to be "Christian".

"Thou shalt NOT murder" is a COMMANDMENT from God. It isn't a polite request, nor even just some good advice; it is a COMMANDment from God.

This is how to CLEARLY view the unadulterated truth from God, and apply it to our every day lives FREE from the divisions and deceptions that are inherent in ALL organized religions.

If there were no "Jews", nor "Christians", nor "Muslims", nor "Buddhists", nor "Hindu", nor "Taoists", nor "Sikh", nor ANY other religious divisions among us, then we could UNITE against the spiritual wickedness in the high places ("mountains") that we call governments, and PUT THIS EVIL OUT FROM AMONG US.

Instead, Lucifer/Satan/Iblis will continue to divide us into his sects, and feed us his lies to inflate our egos into believing that one sect is better than the others when, in fact (truth), they are ALL wrong. And as long as he is successful in doing this, he will keep us fighting and murdering one another in direct contradiction to God's COMMANDments.

A Freeman

Superstar
To further expose the satanic divisions that keep people focused on the material world and the human flesh that we are temporarily incarnated inside of, please read the fact-based article which proves beyond any reasonable doubt that throughout the Old Covenant/Testament and New Covenant/Testament and the Koran/Quran, God teaches us that reincarnation is an irrefutable fact:

Once it is correctly understood from God that we are actually the spiritual-Beings of Light (Souls) INSIDE of the human animal bodies that we see in the mirror, the human differences -- skin color, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, etc. -- all become irrelevant.

akay

Established
(Genesis 6:3)
3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal

This denies incarnation

Jesus Christ (pbuh) Never Claimed that he is God - Dr Zakir Naik

akay

Established
2- The gospels continue to insult Christ, peace be upon him, as they attribute to him his disapproval of having a mother and brothers!! Indeed, it is a strange matter, , we convey to you what Christ said when one came to tell Jesus that his mother and his brothers were waiting for him , He replied to him, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?”'” (Matthew 12/48).

Dear reader, if you had one of your friends and someone came and told you that your mother and brothers abroad wanted you, what would your behavior be??

Would you say as Jesus said??

I wonder if you said as Jesus said, how will people view you?? I honestly see that they will look at you with contempt and that you are a human being without any education or an iota of morals when you denounce your mother and your brothers while they are outside waiting for you

But it is not surprising that the Gospels attribute these words to Christ, peace be upon him, because they did not leave a prophet from among the prophets without ascribing to him more than that...

They attribute to them adultery, incest, murder, and drinking alcohol

شاب بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام بعدما اقتنع بحجج شمسي

عثمان بن فاروق يقلب الطاولة على مبشرتين مسيحيتين

أول لقاء بين محمد حجاب وجون عابد الشيطان #Speakerscorner #Arabic #scdawah

وقح! شمسي يأدب نصراني اتعدى علي الله، جاء محترم ولكنه خبيث - Speaker's corner

akay

Established
3- One of the strangest immoral verses Luke told us

the words of Christ to the crowds that follow him,

“Luke 14:25-26 (New International Version)
25 Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said:
26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.. ”

1 John 2:9-11 9 (New International Version)
9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister[a] is still in the darkness.
10 Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble.
11 But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

Is this contradiction a case of what has been recorded about Jesus an example of a lie or did John the Evangelist get it wrong?
Both sets of verses can't be right, so they contradict each other.

The scribes destroyed the Bible and they transferred verses from each other and distorted the Bible

Because the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, could not be mistaken in the meaning of love and hate

He did not say verses against each other, and this is conclusive evidence of the destruction of the Bible

هندوسيون يسألون عثمان بن فاروق عن الشيعة وطالبان

دينكم مبني على الإرهاب والقتل | هاشم يرد على مسيحي هندي#Speakerscorner #Arabic #scdawah

شهادة نصراني محترم في حق المسلمين والإسلام أثناء حوار جميل مع محمد علي | ج 1

زوجان محترمان يتعرفان على الإسلام مع منصور

حوار جميل وهادئ بين محمد علي ونصراني | ج 2

Flarepath

Star
...Jesus himself...we find him insulting his mother in front of people .

We also wonder, is it appropriate for the mother of Christ, the “Christian and Pure Mary” to supervise the making of wine and distributing it among the crowd???
Firstly, Jesus said later in the gospels-
"I say nothing of my own accord, I only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49), so we can assume God had told him to hold off with the miracle stuff at the moment, possibly because he wasn't yet fully "charged up" with the power of holy spirit, or perhaps because he was fed up with seeing people get drunk.
However, God must have allowed him to do that first miracle (water to wine) simply to stop Mary's nagging...:)
Later on God said "Okay kiddo, it's showtime" and gave him full permission to do his following 36 miracles.

Secondly, Mary was just a human woman and Jesus's mum, but the catholic church has put her on a pedestal and they pray to her instead of to God.
When the disciples asked Jesus how to pray, he replied "Our Father which art in heaven...", see, no mention of Mary, so by disobeying him catholics prayers are as useless as firing blanks..:)
And praying to Mary didn't do Fredo much good-

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
..The gospels continue to insult Christ, peace be upon him, as they attribute to him his disapproval of having a mother and brothers!! Indeed, it is a strange matter, , we convey to you what Christ said when one came to tell Jesus that his mother and his brothers were waiting for him , He replied to him, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?”'(Matthew 12/48).
When Jesus first left home to strut his stuff, his family thought he'd gone nuts-
"When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind." (Mark 3:21)
But he ignored them and went on the road anyway, setting this powerful example to people-
“If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.. ” (1 John 2:9-11 9) (New International Version)
In context therefore, his use of the word "hate" didn't really mean hate, it meant "avoid"..:)

akay

Established
Alcohol is Prohibited in Islam and Christianity - Dr Zakir Naik

Did Jesus Turn Water Into Wine? | Dr. Shabir Ally

first miracle for Jesus in Bible turn water into wine اول معجزة للمسيح تحويل الماء الى خمرة

akay

Established
You cannot obtain your salvation from a false book that has been tampered with by human hands, and this one said such-and-such, and this one said such-and-such, etc., and contradictions in the same story.

Does the God of the Bible leave people without proof that he is a God or was he never a God?

Does the God of the Bible leave people without definitive proof that He was truly crucified or was He not crucified?

Does the God of the Bible leave people without evidence that He is one God or three united?

All of this is the heresy of the church that followed Paul’s doctrine of crucifixion, redemption, the divinity of Christ, and the Trinity

Everything is clear: the church and its followers, the employees, aim to preserve their salaries and the stupid structure of the church to mislead people

The church will not save you from death and Christ will not bear your sins

Islam has been the religion with God since the beginning of time.

Allah says, “Say (O Muhammad to the people), ‘O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah’ (7:158). Another verse reads, “And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind” (34:28). There are yet other verses giving the same purport. The Prophet Muhammad also stated that he was distinguished from the earlier prophets by five matters. The last he mentioned was, “The prophet would be sent to his people only while I have been sent to all of mankind.”

Allah decreed that this Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) should be His final messenger. Allah says, “Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the seal of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever All-Aware of everything” (33:40). The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) himself said, “I have been sent to all of the creation and the prophets have been sealed by me.”14 Again, he said, “The Children of Israel were led by the prophets; whenever a prophet died, a prophet succeeded (him). Lo! There will be no prophet after me”

Hence, no one has the right to accept the other prophets while rejecting the Prophet Muhammad. No one has the right to say that Muhammad was truthful but, “I chose to still follow Jesus or Moses instead.” Logically speaking, one should not expect this to be acceptable to Allah. Allah has sent His final messenger to be believed in and followed, superseding and canceling what is left of the teachings of earlier prophets. In the Quran, Allah describes such an attitude: “And when it is said to them, ‘Believe in what Allah has sent down,’ they say, ‘We believe in what was sent down to us.’ And they disbelieve in that which came after it, while it is the truth confirming what is with them” (2:91).

Allah has further declared people of this nature to be disbelievers. He has said, “Verily, those who disbelieve in Allah and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allah and His Messengers (by believing in Allah and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, ‘We believe in some but reject others,’2009 and wish to adopt a way in between. They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment. And those who believe in Allah and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them, We shall give them their rewards, and Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful” (4:150-152).

The Prophet said, “[I swear] by [God], the One in whose hand is my soul, there will be none of my addressed people, be he Jew or Christian, who hears of me and dies without believing in that with which I was sent except that he will be from the inhabitants of the Hell-fire.”16 The Prophet even told one of his companions, “If my brother Moses were alive today, he would have no option but to follow me.”17

Is the Islam True Religion If Yes, How? Answered By Dr. Zakir Naik

زائر محترم يسأل منصور: هل ادعى محمداً النبوة لأجل الشهرة والسلطة؟

Is 'Christianity' leading you to Paradise or Hell? - Dr Zakir Naik

akay

Established
The Gospels continue to mention incorrect things about the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

4- - The Gospels mention that a man came to Jesus and asked him for permission to bury his father. What do you expect the response from Jesus, dear reader??

: 22 But Jesus told him, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.”
Matthew 8:22

Is responding in this way considered respect for parents, especially when one of them dies??

Dear reader, What did the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, say about the rights of parents

we can still honor our parents continually after death - subhanAllah, Islam has the answers to all of our needs! It is related that a man came to the Prophet PBUH and said:

“‘O Prophet of Allah! Is there any kindness left that I can do to my parents after their death?’ He replied: ‘Yes, you can invoke blessings on them, forgiveness for them, fulfill their promises and pledges (to do righteous deeds), maintain ties with kinfolk for the mere reason of being dutiful to them (i.e., parents), and honor their friends.’” - Hadith (Abu Dawood)

The Prophet (SAW) placed kindness and respect towards parents just after the prayer offered on time as the prayer is the base of Islam. ‘Abdullah Ibn Masood, said: “I asked the Prophet (SAW) which deed is most liked by Allah. He (SAW) said: ‘Prayer offered on time. ‘I asked him: ‘Then what? He (SAW) said: ‘Kindness and respect towards parents.’…” (Al-Bukhari)

In the days of the Prophet (PBUH), a man asked for permission to go on a military expedition. The Prophet asked him if he had a mother, to which he replied yes, Prophet Muhammad said, “Stay with her because Paradise lies beneath her feet.” (Nasai)

The gates of Paradise are found wide open for all the dutiful children who love, obey, honor, and serve their mothers.

A man came to the Prophet (PBUH) asking, ‘Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said, your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said, then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said, then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet replied, then your father.” (Bukhari and Muslim)

كانت في علاقة ثم اسلمت أمام الكاميرا فماذا فعلت مع حبيبها!؟ فتاة تعتنق الإسلام مع منصور والشيخ محمد

شمسي يتجنب بصعوبة مصافحة سيدة بريطانية بعد إطلالة سريعة #sfdawahArabic#

عبد الرحيم غرين - إلى ماذا تؤدي البدع؟

فتاة نصرانيّة تتعلّم من هاشم ما لم تتعلّمه في الكنيسة

ول لقاء بين شمسي والمبشرة المسيحية كاي

akay

Established
Virgins in Paradise (houri)

Many non -Muslims are surprised by the presence of a Virgins in Heaven in Islam and they make fun of that

I say to everyone who marvels at God’s bliss in heaven

in Christianity, (Virgins) in eternal life.

But we find that the Christian knows nothing about his book

Was Christ lying when he said?

29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
Matthew (19:29)

That is, one who leaves a woman (wife). Ascetic in this world for the sake of Christ
He will receive a hundredfold from women in the afterlife

Virgins (houri) in the Quran

God’s bounties are many in Paradise, not only women and money, but many things that you cannot imagine

God promised Paradise to believers in the One God (the Father) along with their good deeds
Whether Jews, Christians, Muslims, or others

God says in the Qur’an

(62) Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muḥammad (ﷺ)] - those [among them] who believed in Allāh and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve[29].

In Paradise, our bodies that exist now will be transformed and will be able to receive all kinds of bliss

We will live forever for millions and millions of years and so on

So why be surprised? that God will give you hundreds of thousands of blessings?

Whether fields, money, wives, siblings, and others

. Islam is pretty clear in saying that guiltless sex is a reward in Paradise.

There is no direct evidence in the Qur’an to support there being 70 or 72 for each person.

But

whoever believes that Jesus is God or equal to God will get nothing but hell and Christ will expel him on the Day of Resurrection

Because Christ, peace be upon him, is the prophet of God

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 17:3

“Sir,” the woman replied, “I see that You are a prophet.” (John 4:19 HCSB)

Christ also did not claim divinity and restricted divinity to God (the Father) alone
He did not say that he is a god or that the Holy Spirit is a god

the divinity of Christ was adopted in the fourth century, since the Council of Nicaea in the year 325 AD, and since its convening, belief in the divinity of Christ became the official position of the church, contradicting the teachings of Christ, who commanded the worship of the Father alone.

On the Day of Resurrection, Christ will expel Christians who are considered God or equal to God

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Matthew 7:22-23

see here

Why will Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, return??

Christ rejects Christians on the Day of Judgment! ...

Is the Hadith Of 72 Virgins Authentic? Shamsi ..

If men receive houris (hoor al ayn) in Paradise, what will women receive? - Assim al hakeem

American rapper enters Islam after asking only several questions! Sheikh Othman Farouk
مغنو الراب الأمريكيين يدخلون الإسلام بعد طرح عدة أسئلة فقط! الشيخ عثمان فاروق

akay

Established
Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.

The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

ISRA MI'RAJ

Unstoppable Spread of Islam! - Here's why Millions Convert!

Former Anti-Islam Politician Became Muslim! How He Accepted Islam! @HalisMedia

Tough Questions To Hamza Tzortzis! - Debates With Famous Atheists! Converted Twice?

Ali Dawah Answers The Web’s Most Searched Questions About Islam And Him! - Towards Eternity

akay

Established
Hollywood Star Embraces Islam - Drew Davis on The Muslimi Experience Podcast with Boonaa Mohammed

Why do Millionaires Convert to Islam?

British Multi-Millionaire Danny Lambo Accepts Islam!

Ex-Military Man Becomes Muslim Because of Palestine

akay

Established
معالج روحي مجاني مسيحي يفضح ألاعيبه مسلم حتى إنهار! هاشم يواجه مسيحي

إنجليزي يترك المسيحية ويقرّ بنبوة محمد لكن لديه سؤال واحد☝ فهل سيسلم؟