Harley Dilly: 14 year old found dead in chimney

Spades

Established
Autistic boy, 14, who was found dead inside a chimney at a vacant home over the road from his house was missing for two days before his parents went to the police
According to police records, Harley Dilly's father, Marcus, told investigators that it was not unusual for him to spend a Friday night away from home, but that he became concerned because his son usually would return by the next morning.
Marcus Dilly also told police that he had no reason to believe Harley was in any danger and that the boy didn't have a history of being suicidal.
Notice they've added in "autistic" to the headline now. =( Feels like a buzzword lately.

Lisa

Superstar
Hey, lil Lisa here was able to discern the ENTIRE STORY behind the recent British Royal Family fiasco jut by looking at the "body language" in a single picture! Never question an expert!
Lol, you jealous?

Sunshine

Established
Wow, I have seen, up close and personal, what happens to a family when a child goes missing. It breaks you.

Before I watched the video, I was going to castigate y'all for judging this mother based on your own biases. People deal with grief differently, and some don''t wear their hearts on their sleeves. But, having watched her "performance," I am disgusted. She was trying to make herself cry, and couldn't. For the son she carried in her body and raised almost to manhood. She was merely acting, and poorly at that, like she was frightened, worried, sad. That is cold. I've seen people get more emotional over a lost dog.

Definitely something wrong in this case.

Lisa

Superstar
It seems the poor boy was autistic so that explains why he didn’t spend Friday nights at home, why it took two days to report him missing, why he ended up dead in the chimney across the street and is that why his mom couldn’t get herself to cry over his death? Who knows? We may certainly never know what really happened at this point.

Spades

Established
It seems the poor boy was autistic so that explains why he didn’t spend Friday nights at home, why it took two days to report him missing, why he ended up dead in the chimney across the street and is that why his mom couldn’t get herself to cry over his death? Who knows? We may certainly never know what really happened at this point.
From what I could tell they were already trying to cast him as a "troublemaker". Looks like it wasn't HIM that got the police called to the house multiple times, it was domestic issues because of the parents. That's not how they presented it at first.