Hard drugs and The New World Order

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
dig up and ask nancy reagan.

-----

that all depends on your definition of drugs, not what the government says should be legal and illegal.
It wasn’t a bad idea really.
Marijuana should never have been legalized, it’s not a good idea to alter ones mind, makes a person susceptible to bad choices and wrong thinking. It’s better to be in your l right mind then out of your mind.

Lisa

Superstar
Psilocybin is probably the least dangerous drug I’ve ever done, and I have done a lot of drugs. Plus it’s very promising as a treatment for depression.

Lol
I’m sorry to hear that you’ve done a lot of drugs.
How does it treat depression?

polymoog

Superstar
Marijuana should never have been legalized, it’s not a good idea to alter ones mind, makes a person susceptible to bad choices and wrong thinking. It’s better to be in your l right mind then out of your mind.
id sooner take cannabis or psilocybin than some over the counter AMA recommended synthetic drug with a lot of bizarre side effects. and seriously, a little natural 'brain altering' once in awhile is a good thing. dont knock it if you havent tried it.

Lisa

Superstar
id sooner take cannabis or psilocybin than some over the counter AMA recommended synthetic drug with a lot of bizarre side effects. and seriously, a little natural 'brain altering' once in awhile is a good thing. dont knock it if you havent tried it.
Why do you think it’s a good thing?

polymoog

Superstar
Why do you think it’s a good thing?
in short, you are taking a break from yourself. you can see things from a vastly different perspective which one hadnt (and could not have) considered.
i dont want to derail this thread-- theres another thread on this topic somewhere where we can continue it.

Lisa

Superstar
in short, you are taking a break from yourself. you can see things from a vastly different perspective which one hadnt (and could not have) considered.
i dont want to derail this thread-- theres another thread on this topic somewhere where we can continue it.
Maybe another time...I think I’m going to bed too. Have a good night.

justjess

Superstar
Do you drink?