Hard drugs and The New World Order

justjess

Superstar
You keep mentioning the dealing as if it justifies glorifying addiction. Neither justifies the other and I only mentioned it because whether Eminem was a reflection of society or an intentional push for pharmaceuticals, he opened the doors for songs like Mask Off by Future. It's not really about his race either. You can't really compare the opioid thing the sense that no one was glorifying smoking crack, selling it sure, but popping pills became a thing for artist through him. I'm not saying he caused a pandemic but for people that look up to these artist, this is what society has to offer it's posterity lol.

It went from being cool to be a gangster and sell drugs to becoming the addict.
It’s not cool to be either and you can’t have one without the other. There both incredibly wrong but the dealer is MORE wrong.

And it does have to do with race, the overprescription of pain and anxiety meds started in low income white communities, so it makes sense the first time you heard about it in rap was with the first white rapper. Prior to that it was in Hollywood via Monroe, Elvis etc.

Damien50

Star
It’s not cool to be either and you can’t have one without the other. There both incredibly wrong but the dealer is MORE wrong.

And it does have to do with race, the overprescription of pain and anxiety meds started in low income white communities, so it makes sense the first time you heard about it in rap was with the first white rapper. Prior to that it was in Hollywood via Monroe, Elvis etc.
None of it really had to do with with race or who deserves more fault. He wasn't the first to talk about pills but he was the first main stream rapper that consistently talked about it. Make it about race if you want but that's beyond the scope of my point.

Good talk.

elsbet

Superstar
Is clonidine a statin?
Noo ... it's an older drug that lowers blood pressure. It's safe. I don't have blood pressure issues, but my doc gave me a small dose to take at night, if my nerves are shot. NOT to be confused with Klonopin. That's a benzo and I'm sure you've heard of it. Highly addictive. :/

elsbet

Superstar
The fentanyl is coming in from China too.. atleast that’s what I’ve heard. And they’re putting it in everything even the coke
My mother lives in a nice suburban neighborhood.. somewhat upscale. Turns out her neighbor was making it (fentanyl-- dont ask me how.. idk) and selling it. Everyone was concerned about the jerk (renter!) down the street because he had so much traffic coming and going. But the nice, quiet guy across the street was a heavy hitter.. go figure.

DesertRose

Superstar
NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED BY INSIDER IN 1969
'This is a transcript of two out of three tapes on the "New World System." Tapes one and two were recorded in 1988 and are the recollections of Dr. Lawrence Dunegan regarding a lecture he attended on March 20, 1969 at a meeting of the Pittsburgh Paediatric Society. The lecturer at that gathering of paediatricians (identified in tape three recorded in 1991) was a Dr. Richard Day (who died in 1989). At the time, Dr. Day was Professor of Paediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York. Previously he had served as Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
(Video with all tapes below but very lengthy. Therefore, a source for reading it has been provided along with the table of contents.)

THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF DRUG ABUSE TO CREATE A JUNGLE ATMOSPHERE Drug use would he increased. Alcohol use would be increased. Law enforcement efforts against drugs would be increased. On first hearing that it sounded like a contradiction. Why increase drug abuse and simultaneously increase law enforcement against drug abuse? But the idea is that, in part, the increased availability of drugs would provide a sort of law of the jungle whereby the weak and the unfit would be selected out. There was a statement made at the time: "Before the earth was overpopulated, there was a law of the jungle where only the fittest survived. You had to be able to protect yourself against the elements and wild animals and disease, but if you were fit you survived. But now we've become so civilised - we're over civilised - and the unfit are enabled to survive only at the expense of those who are more fit." The abuse of drugs would restore, in a certain sense, the law of the jungle and selection of the fittest for survival. News about drug abuse and law enforcement efforts would tend to keep drugs in the public consciousness. And would also tend to reduce this unwarranted American complacency that the world is a safe place, and a nice place.
For reading Here:
http://freedomfightersforamerica.com/new_world_order_exposed_by_insider_in_1969
CONTENTS
IS THERE A POWER,
A FORCE OR A GROUP OF MEN ORGANIZING AND REDIRECTING CHANGE?
EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND NOBODY CAN STOP US NOW PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO GET USED TO CHANGE
THE REAL AND THE STATED GOALS
POPULATION CONTROL
PERMISSION TO HAVE BABIES
REDIRECTING THE PURPOSE OF SEX
CONTRACEPTION UNIVERSALLY AVAILABLE TO ALL
SEX EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF WORLD GOVERNMENT
TAX FUNDED ABORTION AS POPULATION CONTROL
ENCOURAGING HOMOSEXUALITY
TECHNOLOGY
FAMILIES TO DIMINISH IN IMPORTANCE
EUTHANASIA AND THE 'DEMISE PILL'
LIMITING ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE MEDICAL
PLANNING THE CONTROL OVER MEDICINE
ELIMINATION OF PRIVATE DOCTORS
NEW DIFFICULT TO DIAGNOSE AND UNTREATABLE DISEASES
SUPPRESSING CANCER CURES AS A MEANS OF POPULATION CONTROL
INDUCING HEART ATTACKS AS A FORM OF ASSASSINATION
EDUCATION AS A TOOL FOR ACCELERATING ONSET OF PUBERTY AND EVOLUTION
BLENDING ALL RELIGIONS,
THE OLD RELIGIONS WILL HAVE TO GO
CHANGING THE BIBLE THROUGH REVISIONS OF KEY WORDS
THE CHURCHES WILL HELP US RESTRUCTURING
EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF INDOCTRINATION
MORE TIME IN SCHOOLS, BUT THEY WOULDN'T LEARN ANYTHING
CONTROLLING WHO HAS ACCESS TO INFORMATION
SCHOOLS AS THE HUB OF THE COMMUNITY
BOOKS WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR FROM THE LIBRARIES CHANGING
LAWS THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF DRUG ABUSE TO CREATE A JUNGLE ATMOSPHERE
ALCOHOL ABUSE
RESTRICTIONS ON TRAVEL
THE NEED FOR MORE JAILS,
AND USING HOSPITALS AS JAILS NO MORE SECURITY
CRIME USED TO MANAGE SOCIETY
CURTAILMENT OF AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL PRE-EMINENCE
SHIFTING POPULATIONS AND ECONOMIES -
TEARING THE SOCIAL ROOTS
SPORTS AS A TOOL OF SOCIAL CHANGE
SEX AND VIOLENCE INCULCATED THROUGH ENTERTAINMENT
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND IMPLANTED ID
FOOD CONTROL
WEATHER CONTROL
KNOW HOW PEOPLE RESPOND - MAKING THEM DO WHAT YOU WANT
FALSIFIED SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
TERRORISM
FINANCIAL CONTROL
SURVEILLANCE,IMPLANTS, AND TELEVISIONS THAT WATCH YOU
HOME OWNERSHIP A THING OF THE PAST
THE ARRIVAL OF THE TOTALITARIAN GLOBAL SYSTEM

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Excerpts:
EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND NOBODY CAN STOP US NOW
He said, as we listened to what he was about to present, "Some of you will think I'm talking about Communism. Well, what I'm talking about is much bigger than Communism!" At that time he indicated that there is much more co-operation between East and West than most people realise. In his introductory remarks, he commented that he was free to speak at this time. He would not have been able to say what he was about to say, even a few years earlier. But he was free to speak at this time because now, and I'm quoting here, "everything is in place and nobody can stop us now." He went on to say that most people don't understand how governments operate and even people in high positions in governments, including our own, don't really understand how and where decisions are made. He went on to say that people who really influence decisions are names that for the most part would be familiar to most of us, but he would not use individuals' names or names of any specific organisation. But that, if he did, most of the people would be names that were recognised by most of his audience. He went on to say that they were not primarily people in public office, but people of prominence who were primarily known in their private occupations or private positions. The speaker was Dr. Richard Day, a doctor of medicine and a former professor at a large Eastern university, and he was addressing a group of doctors of medicine, about 80 in number. His name would not be widely recognised by anybody likely to hear this. The only purpose in recording this is that it may give a perspective to those who hear it regarding the changes which have already been accomplished in the past 20 years or so, and a bit of a preview to what at least some people are planning for the remainder of this century, so that they would enter the 21st Century with a flying start. Some of us may not enter that Century. His purpose in telling our group about these changes that were to be brought about was to make it easier for us to adapt to these changes. Indeed, as he quite accurately said, "they would be changes that would be very surprising, and in some ways difficult for people to accept," and he hoped that we, as sort of his friends, would make the adaptation more easily if we knew somewhat beforehand what to expect.

THE REAL AND THE STATED GOALS Another comment that was repeated from time to time, particularly in relation to changing laws and customs was, "Everything has two purposes. One is the ostensible purpose which will make it acceptable to people and second is the real purpose which would further the goals of establishing the new system. Frequently he would say, "There is just no other way, there's just no other way!" This seemed to come as a sort of an apology, particularly at the conclusion of describing some particularly offensive changes. For example, the promotion of drug addiction which we'll get into later.

Rest of the chapters available at posted resource or YouTube.
"A fish rots from the head down".

justjess

Superstar
Noo ... it's an older drug that lowers blood pressure. It's safe. I don't have blood pressure issues, but my doc gave me a small dose to take at night, if my nerves are shot. NOT to be confused with Klonopin. That's a benzo and I'm sure you've heard of it. Highly addictive. :/
That’s what I thought, thanks

justjess

Superstar
None of it really had to do with with race or who deserves more fault. He wasn't the first to talk about pills but he was the first main stream rapper that consistently talked about it. Make it about race if you want but that's beyond the scope of my point.

Good talk.
I was just trying to point out some of the reasons that he was talking about it when previously it wasn’t talked about. Plus the opioid overprescription issue didn’t start until the 90’s. Prior to that there wasn’t anything to talk about. The current rappers grew up never knowing anything but the current state of affairs..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

"There both incredibly wrong but the dealer is MORE wrong"
Obviously you aint from the hood.... Because one offers at least a modicum chance of survival while the other has almost nil. Be a victim or victimizer.... it's a losing proposition either way, but to those who live and die day-to-day, it becomes a matter of (to quote the poet laureate of Memphis, 8-Ball)....
"What must be,
Shall be.
And that which is necessity to he that struggles,
Is little more than choice to him that is willing"

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My mother lives in a nice suburban neighborhood.. somewhat upscale. Turns out her neighbor was making it (fentanyl-- dont ask me how.. idk) and selling it. Everyone was concerned about the jerk (renter!) down the street because he had so much traffic coming and going. But the nice, quiet guy across the street was a heavy hitter.. go figure.
You broke it down in an amusing, easy to digest form... but that was a pretty powerful post right there.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
View attachment 18748

OxyContin Billionaire Granted Patent for Opioid Addiction Treatment
http://fortune.com/2018/09/07/oxyco...eatment-patent-richard-sackler-purdue-pharma/

Seems they've got the market cornered on getting them coming AND going. But hey, YOU give them a pass. I can not....

A town of 3,200 was flooded with nearly 21 million pain pills as addiction crisis worsened, lawmakers say
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/01/31/a-town-of-3200-was-flooded-with-21-million-pain-pills-as-addiction-crisis-worsened-lawmakers-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8d3b0c19f975
I would really enjoy reading more posts investigating this "Sackler" family.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm a pharmacist and i'd like to say that people have their share of guilty too. It's easier to take a pill than changer their food habits. People have high cholesterol and blood pressure, take captopril and simvastatin but they don't let go the porkchops. And this is not fault of the pharma company or doctors, it's just plain laziness of people
I got to admit that I think its both.....
I recall when Phen-fen first came onto the scene. It was so controversial within the medical community that (I think it was anyway lol) the New England Journal of Medicine published early for the first time in their history to warn about it. Yet doctors were prescribing it to morbidly obese people and telling them that they didn't have to change their diets or exercise...... if one couldn't imagine how that would play out, we got to watch it firsthand. A neighbor of mine, a beautiful soul, was called to the grave because she took the drug beliving what she was told. but because she was black, from the hood and her fam didn't have the money to pursue justice, I think (as with many), nothing was ever done. Just another statistic, but not to us. I mean, prescribing what (in my limited understanding, perhaps you could share some knowledge on the drug) amounts to highfalutin meth to morbidly obese, usually poor patients and telling them they didnt need to make lifestyle changes...... what could go wrong?

justjess

Superstar
"There both incredibly wrong but the dealer is MORE wrong"
Obviously you aint from the hood.... Because one offers at least a modicum chance of survival while the other has almost nil. Be a victim or victimizer.... it's a losing proposition either way, but to those who live and die day-to-day, it becomes a matter of (to quote the poet laureate of Memphis, 8-Ball)....
"What must be,
Shall be.
And that which is necessity to he that struggles,
Is little more than choice to him that is willing"
Are you seriously defending drug dealers?

No I’m not from the ghetto, but my husband is and I’ve spent tons of time there personally and professionally. There’s always another option.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I got to admit that I think its both.....
I recall when Phen-fen first came onto the scene. It was so controversial within the medical community that (I think it was anyway lol) the New England Journal of Medicine published early for the first time in their history to warn about it. Yet doctors were prescribing it to morbidly obese people and telling them that they didn't have to change their diets or exercise...... if one couldn't imagine how that would play out, we got to watch it firsthand. A neighbor of mine, a beautiful soul, was called to the grave because she took the drug beliving what she was told. but because she was black, from the hood and her fam didn't have the money to pursue justice, I think (as with many), nothing was ever done. Just another statistic, but not to us. I mean, prescribing what (in my limited understanding, perhaps you could share some knowledge on the drug) amounts to highfalutin meth to morbidly obese, usually poor patients and telling them they didnt need to make lifestyle changes...... what could go wrong?
Ha. There is a guy here that he prescribes amphetamines (sibutramine) along with fluoxetine to counter the anxiety side effects, but this guy is a quack. You just need to hit his clinic, ask for the drugs, pay him a bit more and he will give you the prescription either you need it or not.

While writing another post I realized that people don't change their habits because they don't know they need to do it. Get a high cholesterol lady, she doesn't see the connection between their food and the high cholesterol, and they think the pill will take care of it.

The medic most of times just see the exam and then BANG, pill. And when I tell them the connection between food, pill and cholesterol they either accept it and change or they deny it and keep on with their lives

EDIT: There is also people that know that they are eating fatty stuff, they just don't want to quit it and think that the pill is enough

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Are you seriously defending drug dealers?

No I’m not from the ghetto, but my husband is and I’ve spent tons of time there personally and professionally. There’s always another option.
Knowing people from the ghetto and spending time in the ghetto is nothing like living there. You are judging situations from your own points of reference, which are wholly irrelevant to people actually trying to survive these places day-after-day. Im not implying that your perspectives ain't valid or that your heart aint in the right place.... I aint even saying your are "wrong"... because technically, you are "right".

But that does not factor into survival.

When generation after generation of people are pushed to the edge and daily life becomes a struggle to see the next day, the rules of "normal" society cease to matter, and the laws of the jungle become the creed of survival. This is something a person whom has not experienced these situations cannot really understand.

So no, Im not defending them, but Im not condemning them either.