Hard drugs and The New World Order

Lisa

Superstar
Well it’s not the best hope, the best hope for people in any situation is believing in Jesus. He’s the one that helps people with their sins.

Lisa

Superstar
Mental illness is not a sin. No amount of Jesus will save you from it.
Jesus can help you with your problems. Yes, Jesus can help you with your mental problems...What is impossible with man is possible with God. And...how couldn’t that be the case? He is God.

DavidSon

Star
Any any anything to get off of booze. Ethyl alcohol is the most dangerous and destructive drug on the planet. One scientist categorized substances by their "harm" factor- including reported accidents, crime, physical health, etc.:

Alcohol is the only drug that hurts others more than the individual user! It may be legal in society, but alcohol is the most poisonous and "druggie" substance known.

Entheogens (the least harmful on this scale) such as MDMA are proven to be non-addictive. It's also proven that their effect on brain chemistry can alleviate symptoms of depression, PTSD, and other psychoses. The same facts were brought up earlier about the benefits of psilocybin mushrooms- hopefully the truth will sink in for you.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Jesus can help you with your problems. Yes, Jesus can help you with your mental problems...What is impossible with man is possible with God. And...how couldn’t that be the case? He is God.
Okay so all Christians with mental health issues aren't real Christians as Jesus did not help them? All people with disabilities are not Christians either?

Who are actual Christians, following your logic?

Lisa

Superstar
Any any anything to get off of booze. Ethyl alcohol is the most dangerous and destructive drug on the planet. One scientist categorized substances by their "harm" factor- including reported accidents, crime, physical health, etc.:

Alcohol is the only drug that hurts others more than the individual user! It may be legal in society, but alcohol is the most poisonous and "druggie" substance known.

Entheogens (the least harmful on this scale) such as MDMA are proven to be non-addictive. It's also proven that their effect on brain chemistry can alleviate symptoms of depression, PTSD, and other psychoses. The same facts were brought up earlier about the benefits of psilocybin mushrooms- hopefully the truth will sink in for you.
What truth, that you’re just exchanging one bad habit for another? Or to use together?

Lisa

Superstar
Okay so all Christians with mental health issues aren't real Christians as Jesus did not help them? All people with disabilities are not Christians either?

Who are actual Christians, following your logic?
I don’t think you understood what I was saying. I said that Jesus can help you with your problems..He is God and that is what He does. We Christian’s know this because He helps us with our problems, that is why we can say He will help you with yours. Not because we don’t have any problems and everyone else does...but because we have problems that God helps us with.

DevaWolf

Veteran
I don’t think you understood what I was saying. I said that Jesus can help you with your problems..He is God and that is what He does. We Christian’s know this because He helps us with our problems, that is why we can say He will help you with yours. Not because we don’t have any problems and everyone else does...but because we have problems that God helps us with.
But those who do stay homeless due to mental health issues, they need only God? Humans were not put on this earth to help another?

Lisa

Superstar
But those who do stay homeless due to mental health issues, they need only God? Humans were not put on this earth to help another?
God is able to help anyone and can use anyone for His purposes, other than that..its hard to comment on hypothetical situations. Also, it is hard to say what God would do in someone’s life because He is God and He does things His way which isn’t always our ways. Sort of like when he healed blind people, he did it in different ways so its hard to say, He always does it like this...

Blankface88

Rookie
I turned 30 last month and celebrated 2 years clean from drugs and alcohol. The majority of my 20s were spent in a love/ hate relationship with many drugs, methamphetamine being my drug of choice. I’m also a performing singer and guitar player. Towards the end of my use as I shifted From a party rocker to a full blown junky i developed an obsession for the music of artists who died young. I started noticing a lot of similarities. Early on I thought of them mostly as paranoid delusions but as my mind as cleared and I’ve started studying connections between music, drugs, power, human trafficking there’s obviously a connection.

Can we discuss the use of drugs to control a population? And also can some one point me in a direction where I can research this topic further? Thanks!
I think it goes even deeper. For example, the number of people on antidepressants and/or antipsychotics is unbelievable. If they go a day or two without them they will be in withdrawal and at that point they either somehow find the drugs or they become non-functional.

There's also no real evidence that these drugs work in the way they say. Neurotransmitters like serotonin are said to be out of wack but when the brains of depressed people are examined this isn't the case. Some have excess serotonin. Some have too little.

My point being that a huge portion of Western society NEED drugs to function (in the sense they will go in to withdrawal). They are physically dependent. This creates a population that can be incredibly easy to control, as the fear of withdrawal will be a strong motivator to refrain from rocking the boat

Karlysymon

Superstar
This is grim. Its been said that living in proximity to "NWO headquarters" comes with “perks” and this is it. It isn’t going to be long before we see worlds of a difference between these children and American(USA) children.
1571664847359.png 1571664889816.png

Its also the reason there’s a big difference in suicide rates/loneliness/mental illness between tech-heavy countries and non-tech heavy countries.
"Santos addresses these issues in an upcoming episode of her podcast (to be released early October) called “Mistakenly Seeking Solitude.” She opens with a tale about how and why the ATM was invented (hint: so we don’t have to wait in line to bank), and expounds into interviews with psychologist Nick Epley who wrote a study (also called “Mistakenly Seeking Solitude”) finding that acting “extrovertedly” by engaging in small talk among strangers “generally leads to greater positive affect” in most instances other than shirking from perceived stranger-danger. She then interviews musician David Byrne, who wrote an article on the dangers of diminished social interaction for the MIT Technology Review.

Interview

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
This is grim. Its been said that living in proximity to "NWO headquarters" comes with “perks” and this is it. It isn’t going to be long before we see worlds of a difference between these children and American(USA) children.
View attachment 26559 View attachment 26560

Its also the reason there’s a big difference in suicide rates/loneliness/mental illness between tech-heavy countries and non-tech heavy countries.
"Santos addresses these issues in an upcoming episode of her podcast (to be released early October) called “Mistakenly Seeking Solitude.” She opens with a tale about how and why the ATM was invented (hint: so we don’t have to wait in line to bank), and expounds into interviews with psychologist Nick Epley who wrote a study (also called “Mistakenly Seeking Solitude”) finding that acting “extrovertedly” by engaging in small talk among strangers “generally leads to greater positive affect” in most instances other than shirking from perceived stranger-danger. She then interviews musician David Byrne, who wrote an article on the dangers of diminished social interaction for the MIT Technology Review.

Interview
I generally find small talk to be annoying and makes me feel more lonely because people are just trying to cover over the fact they don’t know you with pretending for the moment to care about you so they can get through the awkwardness of having to spend more than a few seconds with a stranger. They’ll never see you again and it won’t really matter what you talked about in those few minutes in the end anyway making a person feel a bit more lonely than they did in the first place...if you ask me.

I think that technology has made a way for people to keep in contact with people that don’t live close to them, like relatives in another state. You might stay in better contact with them because it’s easy to text or Skype someone. However, I can see that makes it harder to be present with the people around you. Wherever you go people are always looking at their phones, it’s a blessing and a curse.

elsbet

Superstar
I generally find small talk to be annoying and makes me feel more lonely because people are just trying to cover over the fact they don’t know you with pretending for the moment to care about you so they can get through the awkwardness of having to spend more than a few seconds with a stranger. They’ll never see you again and it won’t really matter what you talked about in those few minutes in the end anyway making a person feel a bit more lonely than they did in the first place...if you ask me.
Yike, Lisa... I hope I meet you in line one day. (I'll know it's you, if you---> :rolleyes: ) ♡

I like talking to strangers, most of the time. I've ended up in some very interesting conversations that way. My perspective is different though-- I don't believe in coincidence or chance, really. Very little is inconsequential, imo. You never know. :)

Lisa

Superstar
Yike, Lisa... I hope I meet you in line one day. (I'll know it's you, if you---> :rolleyes: ) ♡

I like talking to strangers, most of the time. I've ended up in some very interesting conversations that way. My perspective is different though-- I don't believe in coincidence or chance, really. Very little is inconsequential, imo. You never know. :)
Thanks elsbet, I do converse with people since I don’t like to be rude.