Hard drugs and The New World Order

Lisa

Superstar
What’s more wrong - some people blowing off steam smoking a joint after work bothering no one, or the government using that natural human impulse to incarcerate millions of people destroying communities and families in the process?

But they can have their whiskey though, right? Or their good ol’ boy beer? It’s hypocrisy and it is a scourge on the earth. Jesus said so too

^^ that is where the hypocrisy comment came from Lisa, that was clearly not in reference to you
Thanks for clearing that up.

Damien50

Star
I see nobody was getting the joke and taking things too seriously/literally this Friday morning. Talking about Lisa smoking weed was a joke and just some pictures in my head which made me snicker knowing how serious she is on issues.

Not to bicker Damien but I have seen few users that need a guide. This is not Timothy Leary and acid despite THC levels being higher. It is just marijuana

Most are born into seeing only today's weed and not the stuff from the hippy days. And again. we all know Lisa is not going to really smoke whacky tobacco in reality, right?
I missed the joke my bad. I work for a cultivation/dispensary facility hence me saying a guide or experienced smoker being around. I typically grow 22-28% thc varieties that since they are seedless have a higher potency. Extracts and concentrates are really only for the experienced users because the potency exceeds 50% whereas flower can be anywhere from 0-33% or so which is still potent especially if vaped. Edibles and various strains will creep up on you and while indicas will leave you stoned, getting greened out can be nauseating/dizzying and having someone around when you don't know is helpful but not necessary.

My first time smoking I had someone there just in case and while it turned out fine I have been greened out before alone and on a trippy sativa I had grown. It's not fun being high and nauseous and dizzy and floating and hungry and feeling like hell. It's enough to stop smoking for a week.

The vast majority of weed in the 70's was Mexican, Columbian, Jamaican, equatorial strains that were pure sativas. Indicas have a limit for how high they will get you but a true sativa has no ceiling and some can be narcotic while taking you on an almost seemingly mushroom like trip.

If she decides to ever smoke for whatever reason she should be comfortable in wanting to do it and be informed. I only smoke the bud I grow because it's expensive from dispensaries or the street and I know I've done everything right.

Damien50

Star
Honestly today’s weed is a lot stronger than it was 20 years ago.. I wouldn’t even attempt to smoke it unless it came from a dispensary and I knew exactly what strain it was first. Too strong for me.
That's the issue with legalization inn general, everyone thinks they want high potency but these cultivation places chop it early usually and aim forthe FOTM with no regard for the customers. A Jack Herer or northern lights tend to be excellent choices with balanced highs and average potency. Dry herb vaping is where it's at for me because I can control the intensity of the through heat settings

Damien50

Star
I think that’s your first clue that you shouldn’t be doing it.
I made edibles and over did it my first time. Ever ate tooth paste? I don't do either anymore. Still high every day but like with anything else there is a balance and I could be smoking crack instead so unless you can help with my anxiety and stress this is your first clue that you're ignorant to things you refuse to understand

justjess

Superstar
That's the issue with legalization inn general, everyone thinks they want high potency but these cultivation places chop it early usually and aim forthe FOTM with no regard for the customers. A Jack Herer or northern lights tend to be excellent choices with balanced highs and average potency. Dry herb vaping is where it's at for me because I can control the intensity of the through heat settings
Ahh northern lights... haven’t seen that since high school lol

Damien50

Star
Ahh northern lights... haven’t seen that since high school lol
An oldie but a goodie but I only smoke sativas at this point, the way indicas grow and everything isn't my preference. Ok not cool with all the genetic crosses anymore and lackadaisical breeding that passes for fire bud anymore. It's all commercial overpriced junk

Lisa

Superstar
I made edibles and over did it my first time. Ever ate tooth paste? I don't do either anymore. Still high every day but like with anything else there is a balance and I could be smoking crack instead so unless you can help with my anxiety and stress this is your first clue that you're ignorant to things you refuse to understand
The better of two evils then? Being a Christian..have you ever prayed about your anxiety to God? Casting all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

justjess

Superstar
You do realize anxiety is a medical disorder right? The brain is literally malfunctioning. You can’t pray it way anymore then you could pray diabetes away. Marijuana is a far safer treatment then the benzodiazepines that the medical establishment currently prescribes

Damien50

Star
The better of two evils then? Being a Christian..have you ever prayed about your anxiety to God? Casting all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
That's your perception that's it it's evil. I don't do evil high. I've always had anxiety, adhd, stress, and depression. I'm possibly autistic but I can manage my own stress and anxiety, it's the spiritual things and other people I pray for.

Damien50

Star
You do realize anxiety is a medical disorder right? The brain is literally malfunctioning. You can’t pray it way anymore then you could pray diabetes away. Marijuana is a far safer treatment then the benzodiazepines that the medical establishment currently prescribes
I was on Zoloft. Fun times. I would drive an hour home every day and think about veering my truck off the side of the road or killing people at work or being excessively destructive. When I finally got off and started smoking I realized how tired I was and I just don't do it think those things high. I'm compassionate and sympathetic. I like to help people when usually I hate people, I like to just sit on my deck and watch birds or go in my garden and just think and the thoughts aren't negative or detrimental. I became really cognizant to how music and spoken words affected me to where I mostly listen to instrumentals.

I don't like having the mental problems I have but it's better than thinking about dying, killing others, and being something I don't want to.

Lisa

Superstar
That's your perception that's it it's evil. I don't do evil high. I've always had anxiety, adhd, stress, and depression. I'm possibly autistic but I can manage my own stress and anxiety, it's the spiritual things and other people I pray for.
Because we can’t manage life is why we need God. God says you don’t have to do this life without me, you can trust Me. We have to let God have all our problems.

Lisa

Superstar
I do realize that God can and does help people with their problems everyday. I should know He helps me with mine all the time.

justjess

Superstar
I was on Zoloft. Fun times. I would drive an hour home every day and think about veering my truck off the side of the road or killing people at work or being excessively destructive. When I finally got off and started smoking I realized how tired I was and I just don't do it think those things high. I'm compassionate and sympathetic. I like to help people when usually I hate people, I like to just sit on my deck and watch birds or go in my garden and just think and the thoughts aren't negative or detrimental. I became really cognizant to how music and spoken words affected me to where I mostly listen to instrumentals.

I don't like having the mental problems I have but it's better than thinking about dying, killing others, and being something I don't want to.
I was on antidepressants and benzos for years, I am eternally grateful that I am not anymore. They were hell.

justjess

Superstar
I do realize that God can and does help people with their problems everyday. I should know He helps me with mine all the time.
Has god ever cured a person of insulin dependent diabetes to your knowledge Lisa?

Damien50

Star
Because we can’t manage life is why we need God. God says you don’t have to do this life without me, you can trust Me. We have to let God have all our problems.
Then if I say God allowing natural plants like marijuana and the various herbs and oils that contain psychoactive properties to exist and help us alleviate that which ails us? I never smoked in high school, I started 3 years ago and I prayed about it and marijuana has helped me mentally and financially.

Damien50

Star
I was on antidepressants and benzos for years, I am eternally grateful that I am not anymore. They were hell.
I was on riddlin for four years. I beat another kid in the lunch line down with a plastic tray, bullied other kids since I was getting bullied, and I was a terror until my mom took me off

justjess

Superstar
I was on riddlin for four years. I beat another kid in the lunch line down with a plastic tray, bullied other kids since I was getting bullied, and I was a terror until my mom took me off
My sons school insisted he was adhd. No matter how many times I told them he was bipolar. They threaten to have him removed from school unless I got him treated for adhd, so I did. They put him on Ritalin. He went absolutely psychotic.. like the hulk. I had to put him on home instruction the remainder of the year and pulled him off myself when the drs refused. I allowed him to go in for the last day of school to say goodbye to his friends. He ended up punching a kid and giving him a concussion, they charged him with assault at the schools recommendation. He was 11 years old.

Those psychoactive drugs can be a blessing but they are just as often a freaking nightmare.

Lisa

Superstar
Has god ever cured a person of insulin dependent diabetes to your knowledge Lisa?
Apples and oranges then Jess? But yes, Je could cure anyone of anything, the answer isn’t the cure cut the trust.

justjess

Superstar
Give me one example of god curing insulin dependent diabetes Lisa. It isn’t apples and oranges, clinical anxiety is a medical disorder with structural changes to the processes of the brain. It isn’t just “feelings”
Apples and oranges then Jess? But yes, Je could cure anyone of anything, the answer isn’t the cure cut the trust.