Happy St. Patrick's Day!

EddieG305

Rookie
What is everyone doing today for Saint Patrick's Day? Me? I'm going to rock a mint green suit at work tonight and bartend. It's going to be wild out there tonight. Please be safe and watch out for drunk drivers. Green beers anyone??

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
No idea what i'll be doing, but drinking is something I don't indulge in due to health, and the beauty of common sense in religion. I hope the Irish use this time to drink and think of revolutionary ways, instead of talk shit, and piss on the streets of their respected city. Hope y'all have a nice one if you're are celebrating!

mecca

Superstar
No idea what i'll be doing, but drinking is something I don't indulge in due to health, and the beauty of common sense in religion. I hope the Irish use this time to drink and think of revolutionary ways, instead of talk shit, and piss on the streets of their respected city. Hope y'all have a nice one if you're are celebrating!
I heard that Irish people actually don't celebrate St. Patrick's day and it's more of an American thing.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I was clueless on this one so I had to look up what a Hasbara Troll actually was (nearly typed Haribo Troll - perhaps small green gummy trolls) but apparently they are something different... whitewraithe.wordpress.com/a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls/

I know things in the Middle East are far from stable at the moment but am I understanding the concept correctly that anyone who is not against Israel falls into this category.

I don't mean to be inflamatory but precision in debate is important...

Thank you, Thunderian!

And belated same to everybody, really! :) (Though i don't really know what St. Patrick's Day is really about except festivity maybe :p)

So, Thunderian
Thundery end
Do you remember Ian?

You know, Gulliford?
The owner of Ford
Mustangs be like, Oh my Lord!

Don't mind me please,
I'm just somebody at ease,
So just let me be and say cheese!