Hanx ( Tom Hanks )

Aero

Superstar
Why blackmail or continue to blackmail a guy like Tom Hanks? As each day passes he becomes more and more irrelevant. Moreover, Tom Hanks hardly seems like a brainiac. So filtering some agenda through him seems like a big risk for people doing serious dirt.

Consider the possibility we may just be stumbling onto things that are basically open secrets. Like some of these people we grew up thinking were awesome, are actually the weirdest fucks in the world. Of course, I chalk most of the weirdness in the world up to a lack of empathy.

I've been wracking my brain lately trying to figure out what happened to "empathy". And of course, the answer was right in front of my face. Empathy is too traumatic for most people. But Idk why or when caring about people became an embarrassment. I just know that it is, and that's why people don't care about each other.

redqueen

Superstar
I agree w/Devin looks like a living room i suppose ya can have a wooded floor area on a porch or patio type area but it looks more in house than an outside area

Slava

Established
похоже, его маска хорошего парня слетела, да

***On March 11, 2020, the WHO announced that the COVID-19 (coronavirus aka crown-virus) outbreak had become a pandemic. March 11 = 311 or 113. Depends on the U.S. or European abbreviated date.***
It looks like a staged production. How many real fans are in that crowd? That ball wilson. You may recall the story of the Corona typewriter given to a kid with a similar name.
The article https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18907826/tom-hanks-wife-rita-wilson-push-video/ decided to remind us that
Hanks, known for his iconic roles as Woody in the Pixar hit "Toy Story" and Dr. Robert Langdon in the biblical thriller "The Da Vinci Code," plays King's manager Col. Tom Parker.

Shortly after the colony's founding, many of the colonists die from the Descolada virus (Portuguese for "uncoiled"), which alters DNA and causes terrible pain, rampant cancerous growth of fungus and even extra limbs, decay of healthy tissue, and death. The xenobiologists Gusto and Cida von Hesse manage to create a treatment for the virus before succumbing to it themselves (1936 S.C.), leaving behind their young daughter Novinha.

What's the connection to the movie Toy Story?

Tim Allen’s ‘Lightyear’ legend has been ‘castrated,’ Patricia Heaton says
Release dates
June 8, 2022 (El Capitan Theatre)
June 17, 2022 (United States)
New voice actor - Chris Evans Born June 13, 1981
Old voice actor - Timothy Alan Dick Born June 13, 1953
June 13 is the 164th day of the year (165th in leap years) on the Gregorian calendar. There are 201 days left in the year.
June 17 = (june=6)17 = 617 http://www.gematrinator.com/calculator/numberProperties.php?Number=617
113 prime number

+ basketball news
wilson + ring in the form of the sun

Slava

Established

42 | 11 | 9
42 degrees
42 Negative Confessions (Papyrus of Ani)
In order to join the gods after death, 42 laws of Maat had to be observed.
I'm too lazy to search for links, but you can find about the Silver and Gold Gates of the Milky Way and related mythology. Those souls who pass through the Golden Gate go to the gods.

The Warriors are one win away from being crowned champions.
"The Warriors are one win away from being crowned champions." - photo caption from the article
3 + 11 + 23 = 37 ("crowned" = 37 (Full Reduction))

Buzz-lighter aka on Michelangelo Buonarroti's The Creation of Adam

42 - "infinity" and Buzz-15

Numbers 15 and 16 are traditionally written as ט״ו (9 + 6) and ט״ז (9 + 7). This is done to avoid the combinations of י "ה (10 + 5) and י "ו (10 + 6), which resemble the spelling of God's name.

Slava

Established
Michelangelo Buonarroti's The Creation of Adam

The same patterns in movies and brainwashing copper:
(pictures taken from a blog devoted to synchronicities in movies - https://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2013/11/videodrome-long-live-nu-flesh.html )

Below will be my subjective opinion:
In the movie The Matrix the "chosen one" is swallowed up by black slime. In the film Lucy, 2014 with Scarlett Johansson the heroine is also absorbed by black slime giving her divine powers - at this time on the screen there are shots of solar eclipse, merging of two cells into one, manifestation of some essence from "antimatter" and its merging with the human body. Similar footage can be seen in the Star Wars Eclipse trailer, the movie Dune, etc.
Unobtrusively our consciousness is pushed to merge with the "divine" (I put that word in quotes on purpose).

The "chosen one" - the room in which Neo lives - is Room 101. In the Roman entry it is CI (can be read as "see one," "chosen one").

What does this have to do with Tom Hanks? A number of recent news reports have flashed with "wilson," including Hanks.

I am reminded of an old news story that after the premiere of Angels and Demons, Hanks was invited to symbolically launch the collider at Cern.
On April 22, 2022, Cern reportedly began launching experiments, with major experiments expected this summer. What is interesting, according to some rumors, Cern is located above an ancient capitol, and the old names of French places (formerly Roman conquered lands) are consonant with the name of the god Apollo (Apollyon or Abbadon, who holds the keys to the treasury of the abyss).

On April 20-24 the parade of the planets fell out (some news reports indicated that the parade began to form as early as April 18 ). https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10745145/OSCAR-CAINER-asks-weekend-means-you.html
From the news: "A rare celestial event is taking place. Four planets: Jupiter, Venus, Mars and Saturn are visible in the heavens in what I'm calling a Celestial Crown."

Last edited: