Hanx ( Tom Hanks )

Aero

Superstar
Why blackmail or continue to blackmail a guy like Tom Hanks? As each day passes he becomes more and more irrelevant. Moreover, Tom Hanks hardly seems like a brainiac. So filtering some agenda through him seems like a big risk for people doing serious dirt.

Consider the possibility we may just be stumbling onto things that are basically open secrets. Like some of these people we grew up thinking were awesome, are actually the weirdest fucks in the world. Of course, I chalk most of the weirdness in the world up to a lack of empathy.

I've been wracking my brain lately trying to figure out what happened to "empathy". And of course, the answer was right in front of my face. Empathy is too traumatic for most people. But Idk why or when caring about people became an embarrassment. I just know that it is, and that's why people don't care about each other.

redqueen

Rookie
I agree w/Devin looks like a living room i suppose ya can have a wooded floor area on a porch or patio type area but it looks more in house than an outside area