Hamburgers

The Zone

Star
A little bit of this and a little bit of that, but the burger has to be 78 percent lean ground beef and no more than 85 percent lean, grain fed and marinatation makes them mouth watering as well. I am a grill-ologist and hamburgers must not be bloody nor overcooked to maintain flavor. Too lean as in 90 plus percent in that it will dry the taste out and besides, the fat cooks out to a certain degree.

And sorry, but no schrooms, thank you. Nor onions mixed into the meat itself before cooking. A la carte all the way per the sides with the exception of marination.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
A little bit of this and a little bit of that, but the burger has to be 78 percent lean and no more than 85 percent lean, grain fedand marinatation makes them mouth watering as well. I am a grill-ologist and hamburgers must not be bloody but nor overcooked to maintain flavor. Too lean as in 90 plus percent will dry the taste out and besides, the fat cooks out to a certain degree.

And sorry, but no schrooms, thank you. Nor onions mixed into the meat itself before cooking. A la carte all the way per the sides with the exception of marination.
Finally! A man of quality!

Thunderian

Superstar
70 percent lean ground beef, hand pressed and seasoned only with salt and pepper. Flame-broiled with bacon and melted cheddar, and put on a big, soft, lightly-toasted bun, with mayo, mustard, ketchup, iceberg lettuce, tomato, dill pickle and a thick slice of white onion. This is the recipe I have perfected over time.

Lisa

Superstar
70 percent lean ground beef, hand pressed and seasoned only with salt and pepper. Flame-broiled with bacon and melted cheddar, and put on a big, soft, lightly-toasted bun, with mayo, mustard, ketchup, iceberg lettuce, tomato, dill pickle and a thick slice of white onion. This is the recipe I have perfected over time.
Listen to the chef...!