Hamburgers

Etagloc

Superstar
What do you put on your hamburgers? Please no discussion of mayonnaise. Even if you use mayonnaise, please don't mention mayonnaise. Ketchup is okay. Mustard is accepted but frowned upon.

Etagloc

Superstar
This is not Burger King. Burger King is a symbol of capitalism. There is to be no capitalism in this thread. No free markets, no freedom of speech or any of that silliness. This is officially a Marxist-Leninist thread and any mayonnaise pushers will be dealt with in the most extreme manner of angry speech. Thread-government repression may include but is not limited to all-caps text, exclamation points and extreme derision. There are to be no capitalist shenanigans in this thread. No shenaniganism please. None of this "having it your way". Sounds like anarchy to me.

mecca

Superstar
This is not Burger King. Burger King is a symbol of capitalism. There is to be no capitalism in this thread. No free markets, no freedom of speech or any of that silliness. This is officially a Marxist-Leninist thread and any mayonnaise pushers will be dealt with in the most extreme manner of angry speech. Thread-government repression may include but is not limited to all-caps text, exclamation points and extreme derision. There are to be no capitalist shenanigans in this thread. No shenaniganism please. None of this "having it your way". Sounds like anarchy to me.
Mayonnaise is great.

Carolyn

Star
my daughter makes burgers with lettuce, tomato, burger (obv) smoked cheese,avocado and bacon, cant remember what sauce though but they are sooo good massive but tasty lol

Carolyn

Star
lol ah well we all have things we wont eat or hate.

I hate liquorice and aniseed tastes and hate seafood except some fish, hate turnip and chinese and japanese that kind of stuff just not for me at all but indian and mexican I could eat every day lol

I love mushrooms my daughter hates them shes always hated them wont eat anything with any kind of mushrooms in it even if its blended in a soup or sauce, me I hate turnip the smell of it is so horrible and the taste is not great either, my mother used to try and make me eat it, it was like torture, love all other veg even like parsnips but turnip yuk and pumkin too i cant understand why anybody would make a sweet pudding out of something so disgusting and wtf pumpkin lattes? I just dont get it!!