Hamas violently suppresses Gazans as they begin ‘We Want To Live’ protests

Thunderian

Superstar
Oh, the atrocities.

Thunderian

Superstar
i think the entire forum now knows you are an israeli popaganda asset so plz...
I think the entire forum knows that, even if that were true, it wouldn't excuse Hamas breaking the hands of female journalists for reporting the truth.

Or do you think the people here are so stupid that you'll distract them by screaming "Zionist shill!" at me, like you always do?

Why do people like you always look for an insult or a lie to throw, instead of speaking about the truth?

Wigi

Veteran
Well.. The hamas is pretty good at giving themselves a bad name.

As I see, they terrorize their own populations but play the victims and blame 'zionists' for all their problems?

It's pretty clear for me that they will never achieve peace with such behaviours, if they ever wanted peace because I'm not sure of that.

shankara

Star
It doesn't sound like Hamas are behaving quite so badly as Israel were when there were the protests by the apartheid fence. No shooting protestors (including medics) with (illegal) exploding bullets.

Thunderian

Superstar
It doesn't sound like Hamas are behaving quite so badly as Israel were when there were the protests by the apartheid fence. No shooting protestors (including medics) with (illegal) exploding bullets.
Well, as long as they aren't as bad as Israel, I guess beating Palestinians instead of helping them is OK.

Thunderian

Superstar
Ofcourse! that is what a propaganda agent does. he pretends to be something he is not.

Your faith requires you to hide the truth.

when israeli/jewish crimes are mentioned you are SWOOSH! just gone like you never existed in this forum. but when there is a slightest thing or comment against Palestinians/Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood, you are like everpresent.

PLUS other common folk here are against murder of children by ISRAEL whether they are CHRISTIAN, Muslim or any other except for YOU and the JEWS who always support that.

and by the way dont you have a job or any chores because you seem to be 24 hours online doing one job and that is to defame Palestinians and God knows on tens of or perhaps 100's of forums online ?
Show me some actual crimes committed by Israel against innocent Palestinians and I'll condemn them. Meanwhile, why don't you get the ball rolling and condemn Hamas, who we KNOW is committing crimes?

Thunderian

Superstar
You are BUSTED!

this reply of yours shows you are a disinformation agent as you deny ANY israeli crime to be proven YET.

but hey i got very fresh stuff for you that israel does not want peace rather it wants to illegally and immorally throw Palestinians out of the Holy Land.

Pompeo video tour omits mosque on holy site, includes ‘Third Temple’
https://www.rt.com/news/454534-temple-mount-pompeo-israel/

I'm not sure what the crime by Israel is supposed to be in the above post.

And that's typical. Everyone talks about Israeli crimes and atrocities, but the evidence is never real compelling.

Do you have something else, maybe?

Thunderian

Superstar
So this is what the article says is behind the protests.

The demonstrations in Gaza are not actually against price hikes or high taxes, as was also claimed by Fatah spokesman Usama Al-Qawasmi in the occupied West Bank. The people on the streets are rioters ordered and paid to be there by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and his intelligence chief Majed Faraj, who could find no other excuse for their action against Hamas.
Do you just accept that as the truth?

The economic situation in Gaza is well-known. It's one of the things people like you castigate Israel for, even though Hamas has received billions in aid since they gained power. The reason why the water is crappy and the electricity doesn't work and everything costs an arm and a leg and there are no jobs is because Hamas has used aid money for building tunnels, buying weapons, and paying off terrorists who kill innocent Israelis. All this has been well-established as fact.

So now that Gazans have had enough, and are speaking out against the real villains in the situation, your contribution is to act as a mouthpiece for those who are beating and shooting them for it?

Thunderian

Superstar
Billions in Aid? really? while surrounded by the Israeli army by land, sea and air !!!!! what can you do when you cannot import anything?
I'm not sure what you're saying here. Do you not believe that Hamas has gotten billions in aid? No one questions this. Most of the money comes from European countries, some from Arab countries, and a good deal from the US and from Israel itself. Over the last twenty years, the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza have received about 25 billion in aid. Had they used this to build useful things, and to develop the economy in Gaza, instead of blowing it on rockets and tunnels, I don't think anyone would be complaining about anything today. It's bizarre to hear that Israel doesn't want peace, and the Palestinians supposedly do, when it's Israel that's built a functioning country, all while under constant attack from it's neighbours, and all the Palestinians have done for 70 years is bitch and moan and blow themselves up. Tell me what else they have done, if I am wrong.

And as for the blockade, it's only a blockade against weapons and war materials. And it's enforced by Egypt, too (the Zionist bastards). But if you think that there are ships and cargo planes full of baby food and bricks that are being turned away from Gaza by some apartheid wall, you're not as well informed as you think you are. No one is starving in Gaza. Lots of people and stuff move back and forth across the border each day.

and how do you build homes destroyed and dusted by brave israel's "knock on the Roof" which terrorized children and mothers, pounding with bombs within three seconds of warning over the telephone so that the JEWS can enjoy their slaughtering.
You need to stay calm. You've obviously confused Israel's policy and practice of warning residents of Gaza when a terrorist location in their area is going to be taken out with precision missiles, with something stupid that Israel doesn't do. Try and find better sources of material. Israel is known as one of the most ethical and humane defense forces in the world. Certainly more humane than Hamas, who counts any Israeli dead, even an innocent child, as a just target.

Thunderian

Superstar
why the hell is EVERYONE talking about israeli/ISIS/US crimes ?

do you have a clue ? (the forum wants to check how smart you are and if you could connect the dots?)

although i know you have copy paste material ready for such a situation ( i mean the [EVERYONE talking about israeli] situation)
Where is the evidence of all the crimes that Israel has supposedly committed? Not made up evidence. Actual facts.

DesertRose

Superstar
Where is the evidence of all the crimes that Israel has supposedly committed? Not made up evidence. Actual facts.
LOL you are knee deep in a rewrite of history and current events aren't ya hmmmm wonder how long you take to get brainwashed? Those talking points stink.:p
You are quite the lost case for now thunderian only the day of judgement will suffice (I will pray for you). Just remember that supporting immorality makes you immoral.
As a side note, I really hope that war criminal Satanyahu gets chucked out along with his fascist government
#BDS.
Syria Chem Attack, UN Adopts Resolution On Israeli War Crimes & US Congress' Israel-Focused DEW Bill

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
LOL you are knee deep in a rewrite of history and current events aren't ya hmmmm wonder how long you take to get brainwashed? Those talking points stink.:p
You are quite the lost case for now thunderian only the day of judgement will suffice (I will pray for you). Just remember that supporting immorality makes you immoral.
As a side note, I really hope that war criminal Satanyahu gets chucked out along with his fascist government
#BDS.
Syria Chem Attack, UN Adopts Resolution On Israeli War Crimes & US Congress' Israel-Focused DEW Bill
What exactly is the crime, and what is the evidence? For those of us who don't want to watch a video, I mean.

Do you see how hard it is to get a straight answer to the question, What is Israel's crime?

Thunderian

Superstar
For those who are interested in the truth, there are war crimes taking place in Israel right now.

Rocket fired from Gaza destroys Israeli house, wounding 7

That just happened. Three children were hurt, one of them was just 18 months old. A rocket fired with no direction other than at another country's population is a war crime. It's a terrorist act. Hamas admitted they fired the rocket. They generally celebrate these things.

I tell you, if I was sleeping in my home, with my children and my wife, and a rocket landed on our house, I'd be out killing those who sent it with my bare hands.

But pay attention to Israel's response. They will kill no children. They won't bomb random Palestinian houses. They will target and destroy Hamas terrorists and their terrorist infrastructure. And even though it will be a legitimate and measured response to an unprovoked attack on Israeli civilians, people like you will call it Israeli aggression, and a war crime.