Hamas violently suppresses Gazans as they begin ‘We Want To Live’ protests

Thunderian

Superstar
Hamas has launched thousands and thousands of rockets at Israel. Not at military targets in Israel, or at any specific institution in Israel that they might blame for their situation, but just at Israel, at it's schools, hospitals and places of worship, and at it's innocent civilians. That fulfills the textbook definition of terrorism.

You would think that decent people would disavow and condemn any act of terror, no matter how righteous they might think the cause. But instead of doing the decent thing, some people actually defend terrorism. The Palestinians have grievances, we are told, and the Jews are just so evil. And they're just little rockets. Fired by mistake. It's not really terrorism terrorism. Plus, the Jews Zionists are so evil.

DavidSon

Star
Christian zionists will always side with the "helpless" and "victimized" Israelis. They need the right-wing government of Israel to build the 3rd temple so they can be raptured, so it fits their fantasies to support a habitual human rights violator.

In reality the deaths and injuries suffered by Palestine are consistently 10 times more. Don't make me list the human rights violations in order the past 20 years, they will take up pages.

A great question is why the US taxpayers give 3 $Bn for their security while being nearly the largest debtor nation in the world. We actually borrow money to give to Israel (which has to be paid in full so they can invest it back in our federal reserve, amazing).

The US and Israel create/support/fund terror organizations in multiple countries that aid in their geopolitical control. Destabilizing Syria was essential to their aims. Their governments (through intelligence agencies) spread unceasing propaganda and commit cyber attacks. It may not be apparent to the uninformed observer but this is part of their "perpetual war" on democracy and peace.

Israel helped create Hamas and continues to fund the breakdown of inter-Palestinian relations. The right-wing government has no intention of caring for their neighbors or encouraging peace. They are racist, cruel abusers that openly work to destroy a people they claim they are helping.

Anyone that sides with Kushner, Neytanyahu, Trump and any other satanic zionist is the enemy of God and peace.

1554296528645.png

Thunderian

Superstar
Christian zionists will always side with the "helpless" and "victimized" Israelis. They need the right-wing government of Israel to build the 3rd temple so they can be raptured, so it fits their fantasies to support a habitual human rights violator.

In reality the deaths and injuries suffered by Palestine are consistently 10 times more. Don't make me list the human rights violations in order the past 20 years, they will take up pages.

A great question is why the US taxpayers give 3 $Bn for their security while being nearly the largest debtor nation in the world. We actually borrow money to give to Israel (which has to be paid in full so they can invest it back in our federal reserve, amazing).

The US and Israel create/support/fund terror organizations in multiple countries that aid in their geopolitical control. Destabilizing Syria was essential to their aims. Their governments (through intelligence agencies) spread unceasing propaganda and commit cyber attacks. It may not be apparent to the uninformed observer but this is part of their "perpetual war" on democracy and peace.

Israel helped create Hamas and continues to fund the breakdown of inter-Palestinian relations. The right-wing government has no intention of caring for their neighbors or encouraging peace. They are racist, cruel abusers that openly work to destroy a people they claim they are helping.

Anyone that sides with Kushner, Neytanyahu, Trump and any other satanic zionist is the enemy of God and peace.

View attachment 20534
Oh well, as I'm sure all that is totally true and easily verifiable, then the Jews deserve to die at the hands of Palestinian terrorists.

That's what you and everyone else is saying, right?

DavidSon

Star
https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/02/sorry-palestine-does-not-exist/#.XKPre97x2cQ.twitter

"In progressive America, an official elected in a predominantly Jewish district in the country’s largest city can be punished for asserting an indisputable historical fact if it happens to offend the sensibilities of hard-left activists. In this case, Kalman Yeger, a councilman from Brooklyn, in a back-and-forth about Rep. Ilhan Omar, tweeted that, “Palestine does not exist. There, I said it again. Also, Congresswoman Omar is an antisemite. Said that too.”

Although one day it might, Palestine doesn’t exist today. An independent Arab Palestine has never existed. It didn’t exist under the Ottoman rule or the British Mandate or, in the end, under a United Nations Partition Plan that was rejected by every single Arab state and Palestinian leadership. It didn’t exist when the Palestinians were governed by governments in Jordan and Egypt (a time when there was virtually no international pressure to create an independent Palestine) and it didn’t come into existence when the Arab states rejected Israel’s peace gestures after the 1967 and 1973 wars.

Yasser Arafat ultimately rejected peace in every negotiation he ever participated in, embracing Intifada instead. Palestine didn’t exist after Israel granted Gaza autonomy and the populace turned to the terrorists of Hamas, and it won’t exist until Hamas and Fatah stop engaging in and supporting terrorism and drop their absurd demands for Jerusalem and the Right of Return."
Historians debate the subject but I trust authors who say there has been a distinct Palestinian identity known before the Ottoman Empire. The people that have lived for centuries in that vicinity, whether under Roman, Christian, or Islamic rule know who they are. I would agree that before British colonization and early zionist infiltration there wasn't the need for a vocal concept of national identity, much in the way Native Americans had no use for strict boundaries and divisions before European conquerors arrived and caused their near extinction.

Your boy Yeger is incorrect. Well, unless we choose ignore international law and the US's membership in the UN (which the US brazenly refuses to submit to except when it suits them). Palestine is considered a state de jure. 137 of 193 United Nations members recognize Palestine as a state. On the 29th of November 2012, Palestine was granted status as a non member observer, and in December the UN Chief declared "The State of Palestine" as the official name of the Palestinian nation.

I don't know if you're a complete dullard or a liar, but try looking up the history of the conflict. A simple encyclopedia entry is not difficult. The peace process has gone back and forth for over 25 years. Ariel Sharon was the first Israeli PM to declare a Palestinian state as a solution. The most fair and reasonable discussions I've read were between Abbas and Olmert from 2006-09:

" Olmert and Abbas both acknowledged that reciprocal relations would be necessary, not hermetic separation. They also acknowledged the need to share a single business ecosystem, while cooperating intensively on water, security, bandwidth, banking, tourism and much more. Regarding Jerusalem the leaders agreed that Jewish neighborhoods should remain under Israeli sovereignty, while Arab neighborhoods would revert to Palestinian sovereignty."

They were close. I think those days are over, sadly for now. IMO the right-wing extremist government of Israel in 2019 is a rabid dog fueled by support from the US, knowing their are no consequences in ignoring declarations of the UN. Netanyahu refuses to budge on illegal settlements or the 1967 borders because of...wait for it...security! The tried and true excuse of "terorrism" and the boogieman Iran. Ooh evil, scary Iran. Of course Israel commits more acts of terror than Iran. They've been cooperating with terror groups throughout the Middle East and Africa, their intelligence and private spy agencies are everywhere- and they have the $ to do it. We all know the military of Iran is a joke compared to the Israeli-US war machine.

It's obviousKushner's deal will be a mockery, a single state solution that the world majority denounces and Palestine rejects. Israel will continue to bowl ahead subjugating the WB and Gaza. As Omar said, it's all about the Benjamins. The $atanic elite running the show are too powerful to be stopped (for now).

DavidSon

Star
Oh well, as I'm sure all that is totally true and easily verifiable, then the Jews deserve to die at the hands of Palestinian terrorists.

That's what you and everyone else is saying, right?
Not at all, at least not me.

I support Jewish people as much as Christian, Muslim, etc. I've lived very close to Jewish communities and have had great friends of that religion.

When people say, "anti-zionism is not anti-semitic," they mean it. I'm against oppressors and bullies. I personally don't judge Israelis based on their government, same as I've read a lot comments that people around the world like Americans despite electing a demented, pathological liar who lives on McDonalds as President.

I've said before I don't believe the Jews are the Hebrews of the OT. Israelis are not Israelites, and they don't claim to be. Still, anyone who wants to join to the Holy One will be blessed- that's for sure. The Jews didn't "steal" the inheritance of the original Afro-Asiatics... they chose to honor YHWH and will flourish if they live in His righteousness.

Awoken2

Superstar

View attachment 20534
(((((TRUTHBOMB)))))

Awoken2

Superstar
Historians debate the subject but I trust authors who say there has been a distinct Palestinian identity known before the Ottoman Empire. The people that have lived for centuries in that vicinity, whether under Roman, Christian, or Islamic rule know who they are. I would agree that before British colonization and early zionist infiltration there wasn't the need for a vocal concept of national identity, much in the way Native Americans had no use for strict boundaries and divisions before European conquerors arrived and caused their near extinction.

Your boy Yeger is incorrect. Well, unless we choose ignore international law and the US's membership in the UN (which the US brazenly refuses to submit to except when it suits them). Palestine is considered a state de jure. 137 of 193 United Nations members recognize Palestine as a state. On the 29th of November 2012, Palestine was granted status as a non member observer, and in December the UN Chief declared "The State of Palestine" as the official name of the Palestinian nation.

I don't know if you're a complete dullard or a liar, but try looking up the history of the conflict. A simple encyclopedia entry is not difficult. The peace process has gone back and forth for over 25 years. Ariel Sharon was the first Israeli PM to declare a Palestinian state as a solution. The most fair and reasonable discussions I've read were between Abbas and Olmert from 2006-09:

" Olmert and Abbas both acknowledged that reciprocal relations would be necessary, not hermetic separation. They also acknowledged the need to share a single business ecosystem, while cooperating intensively on water, security, bandwidth, banking, tourism and much more. Regarding Jerusalem the leaders agreed that Jewish neighborhoods should remain under Israeli sovereignty, while Arab neighborhoods would revert to Palestinian sovereignty."

They were close. I think those days are over, sadly for now. IMO the right-wing extremist government of Israel in 2019 is a rabid dog fueled by support from the US, knowing their are no consequences in ignoring declarations of the UN. Netanyahu refuses to budge on illegal settlements or the 1967 borders because of...wait for it...security! The tried and true excuse of "terorrism" and the boogieman Iran. Ooh evil, scary Iran. Of course Israel commits more acts of terror than Iran. They've been cooperating with terror groups throughout the Middle East and Africa, their intelligence and private spy agencies are everywhere- and they have the $ to do it. We all know the military of Iran is a joke compared to the Israeli-US war machine.

It's obviousKushner's deal will be a mockery, a single state solution that the world majority denounces and Palestine rejects. Israel will continue to bowl ahead subjugating the WB and Gaza. As Omar said, it's all about the Benjamins. The $atanic elite running the show are too powerful to be stopped (for now).
((((((ATOMICTRUTHBOMB))))))

.....Sorry I don't have a hand clap emoji.

Etagloc

Superstar
do you just wake up and wish for the death of Palestinians? do you ever fixate on anything besides this Zionist stuff, Thunderian?

I don't know how this stuff keeps going on..... I am bored of this topic..... it's always this same stuff....

Thunderian

Superstar
do you just wake up and wish for the death of Palestinians? do you ever fixate on anything besides this Zionist stuff, Thunderian?

I don't know how this stuff keeps going on..... I am bored of this topic..... it's always this same stuff....
You're the one who posts thread after thread about Jews, and you obviously hate them, so it's pretty funny that you accuse me of wanting Palestinians dead, when I have never said anything close to that.

You lie and lie about Israel, and when you're confronted about it, all you can do is screech about Zionists.

elsbet

Superstar
If we needed to do *anything* to enable our GOD, then we would be serving a powerless god. We don't. Anyone who believes otherwise needs to rethink the nature of their faith.

If you believe this war is not a religious one, though, then you need to research Jerusalem's significance to the Muslims--

I don't know if you're a complete dullard or a liar, but try looking up the history of the conflict. A simple encyclopedia entry is not difficult. The peace process has gone back and forth for over 25 years...
This *conflict* goes back several thousand years. Why do you think no one is addressing the ongoing violence of Hamas against people in Palestine? Why do you think the Palestinians have no allies, from the neighboring countries? Arabs are brilliant people, with a tremendous amount of wealth at their disposal... yet the UN and US and Israel are the primary sources of support. Wth?

Thunderian

Superstar
This *conflict* goes back several thousand years. Why do you think no one is addressing the ongoing violence of Hamas against people in Palestine? Why do you think the Palestinians have no allies, from the neighboring countries? Arabs are brilliant people, with a tremendous amount of wealth at their disposal... yet the UN and US and Israel are the primary sources of support. Wth?
Arabs care about Palestinians only as much as they can be used as stick to beat Israel with.
All Arab countries except Jordan:
Palestinians are not allowed to become citizens of Arab countries, in accordance with Arab League Decree 1547 for 1959, "in order to preserve the Palestinian entity and Palestinian identity." Even in Jordan they can no longer become citizens. (There have been some exceptions: Palestinian Christians in Lebanon in the 1950s, Palestinians born from Egyptian mothers in 2011.)​
Palestinians face severe travel restrictions throughout the Arab world. They do not receive passports and their travel documents are only accepted by a few countries.​
Palestinians cannot vote or run for office in national elections.​
Children born to Palestinians do not get citizenship in their host countries, violating Article 7 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child.

elsbet

Superstar
Arabs care about Palestinians only as much as they can be used as stick to beat Israel with.

All Arab countries except Jordan:

Palestinians are not allowed to become citizens of Arab countries, in accordance with Arab League Decree 1547 for 1959, "in order to preserve the Palestinian entity and Palestinian identity." Even in Jordan they can no longer become citizens. (There have been some exceptions: Palestinian Christians in Lebanon in the 1950s, Palestinians born from Egyptian mothers in 2011.)​

Palestinians face severe travel restrictions throughout the Arab world. They do not receive passports and their travel documents are only accepted by a few countries.​

Palestinians cannot vote or run for office in national elections.​

Children born to Palestinians do not get citizenship in their host countries, violating Article 7 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child.

Exactly... I thought that was common knowledge.

They've been chosen (whether they like it or not) as 'martyrs' for the cause. They are refused citizenship (along with work opportunities to support their families) because they would forfeit the 'right to return.'

Thunderian

Superstar
I thought that was common knowledge.
Well, there's no excuse for anyone reading this thread, is there? :)

Here's a more complete list of how Palestinians are being treated by their Arab, Muslim brothers.

Jordan:
1967: Jordan refused to allow Gazans who came after the Six Day War to become Jordanian citizens. Today some 165,000 Palestinians in Jordan cannot become citizens and get no government services.​
1970: 3500-5000 Palestinians killed and 20,000 Palestinians expelled, their camps demolished, in the Black September events.​
1988: Jordan revoked citizenship for millions of West Bank Palestinians as they declared "independence." As usual, this move was justified as being for their own good.​
2010: Jordan continued to revoke citizenship for thousands more Palestinians​
2012: Jordan passed an electoral law that effectively limits the number of Palestinian members of Parliament to less than 10%​
2013: Jordan places Palestinian refugees from Syria in special camps that they cannot leave, separate from other refugees, and turns hundreds or thousands back to a dangerous future in Syria.​
2014: Palestinians who are citizens are still denied equal rights in the military, and on getting college scholarships and being admitted to some public universities, among other areas.​
2016: Jordan puts new restrictions on Gazans wishing to travel through, blocking applications.​
Egypt:
1948: Placed all Palestine refugees that reached Egypt into camps, forced men to go back to Palestine to fight.​
1949: Expelled all Palestinian from Egyptian camps into Gaza. Very few Palestinian Arabs were left in Egypt.​
1950: Egypt refused any UNRWA presence on its territory, relegating it to Gaza.​
1949 - 1956: Any Palestinians in Egypt were barred from schooling and employment.​
1970s: Palestinians who were treated equally under Nasser are officially classified as "foreigners"and lose access to Egyptian social and food subsidy programs. Most jobs are closed off to them along with university education.​
2013: Hundreds of Palestinian refugees from Syria placed into jail as they try to enter Egypt​
2013-now: Egypt has effectively closed the Rafah border with Gaza, even limiting hospital patients from traveling, effectively imprisoning 1.7 million Gazans.​
2015: Egypt refuses to allow Syrian Palestinians to register with UNHCR, meaning that any who manage to make it to Egypt cannot get any services or residency permits. There have also been deportations of Palestinians from Syria.​
Lebanon:
1950-58: Would only issue one-way travel documents for Palestinians to leave the country​
1962: Palestinians classified as "foreigners":​
73 job categories banned for Palestinians until 2010; now there are "only" 50 jobs off limits​
They are still banned from working as physicians, journalists, pharmacists or lawyers.​
They are not permitted to build new houses or own property, or even to repair their homes​
Martial law imposed on refugee camps. Army stops people from entering and exiting.​
Limitations on schools for Palestinian "foreigners"​
Not allowed to live outside refugee camps, which in turn are not allowed to grow. Population of camps is now triple capacity.​
Palestinians not allowed to create organizations.​
1975-78: At least 5000 Palestinians killed in Lebanese civil war​
1985-88: Thousands killed in "War of the Camps"​
1995: Law prohibiting Palestinians from entering country without a visa; and visas weren't issued. Those expelled from Gulf states could not return to Lebanon. (Law repealed in 1999.)​
2005: Specific laws prohibiting foreigners who are not "nationals of a recognized state" - Palestinians - from owning property. Those who owned it previously cannot pass it to their children.​
2007: 31,000 Palestinians homeless because while Lebanese Army destroyed Nahr el Bared camp​
2013: Some 50,000 refugees from Syria treated differently from other Syrian refugees; expensive temporary short-term visas effectively make them criminals​
2013: Lebanon starts turning some Palestinian Syrian refugees away at the border​
May 2014: restrictions placed on the ability of Palestinians from Syria to legally renew their residency papers.​
2015: Palestinians can only stay in Lebanon for nine hours, and they must have visas for a third country.​
Kuwait:
1991: 400,000 Palestinians were harassed and forced out of the country.​
Libya:
1994-5: Expelled 30,000 Palestinians, dismissed many from their jobs and confiscated their houses​
Arab countries refused to take in the new refugees. Hundreds were stranded in the desert or the sea. Eventually Libya allowed some to stay but kept threatening to expel them again. In the end about 15,000 were forced to go to Arab countries they had documents for, Gulf countries, and Western nations.​
2011: Palestinians were forced to pay a special tax of $1550.​
2012: Many Palestinians lost their homes as properties were claimed by others in the wake of the revolution and the collapse of the judicial system.​
2014: Banned Palestinians from entering in what is billed as a temporary move, because they say Palestinians are involved in terror groups.​
Iraq:
Early 1950s: Expelled striking Palestinian workers, along with Saudi Arabia and Libya..​
2005: After Saddam Hussein lost power, Palestinians in Iraq were subjected to abduction, hostage-taking, killing and torture from armed groups. Politicians derided them. About 15,000 were forced to leave Iraq. Thousands were stranded in camps in the desert between Iraq and Syria, where no Arab country would allow them to enter.​
2015: Shiites in Iraq are torturing Palestinians and forcing them to confess to terrorism charges.Now about 19,000 out of 25,000 have been forced to leave Iraq.​
Qatar:
1994: Refused to grant Palestinians work visas.​
Syria:
1970: Palestinians cannot vote, cannot run for office, cannot own farmland, cannot own more than one property..​
2005-2008: Syria did not allow thousands of Palestinian Arab refugees fleeing from Iraq to enter the country.​
2012-today: Some 2600 Palestinians killed so far in Syria's war. About 50 have starved to death as forces cut off all food and water to the Yarmouk camp.​

elsbet

Superstar
Well, there's no excuse for anyone reading this thread, is there? :)

Here's a more complete list of how Palestinians are being treated by their Arab, Muslim brothers.

Jordan:

1967: Jordan refused to allow Gazans who came after the Six Day War to become Jordanian citizens. Todaysome 165,000 Palestinians in Jordan cannot become citizens and get no government services.​

1970: 3500-5000 Palestinians killedand 20,000 Palestinians expelled, their camps demolished, in the Black September events.​

1988: Jordan revoked citizenship for millions of West Bank Palestinians as they declared "independence." As usual, this move was justified as being for their own good.​

2010: Jordan continued to revoke citizenship for thousands more Palestinians​

2012: Jordan passed an electoral law that effectively limits the number of Palestinian members of Parliament to less than 10%​

2013: Jordan places Palestinian refugees from Syria in special camps that they cannot leave, separate from other refugees, and turns hundreds or thousands back to a dangerous future in Syria.​

2014: Palestinians who are citizens are still denied equal rights in the military, and on getting college scholarships and being admitted to some public universities, among other areas.​

2016:Jordan puts new restrictions on Gazans wishing to travel through, blocking applications.​

Egypt:

1948: Placed all Palestine refugees that reached Egypt into camps, forced men to go back to Palestine to fight.​

1949: Expelled all Palestinian from Egyptian camps into Gaza. Very few Palestinian Arabs were left in Egypt.​

1950: Egypt refused any UNRWA presence on its territory, relegating it to Gaza.​

1949 - 1956: Any Palestinians in Egypt were barred from schooling and employment.​

1970s: Palestinians who were treated equally under Nasser are officially classified as "foreigners"and lose access to Egyptian social and food subsidy programs. Most jobs are closed off to them along with university education.​

2013: Hundreds of Palestinian refugees from Syriaplaced into jail as they try to enter Egypt​

2013-now: Egypt has effectively closed the Rafah border with Gaza, even limiting hospital patients from traveling, effectively imprisoning 1.7 million Gazans.​

2015: Egypt refuses to allow Syrian Palestinians to register with UNHCR, meaning that any who manage to make it to Egypt cannot get any services or residency permits. There have also been deportations of Palestinians from Syria.​

Lebanon:

1950-58: Would only issue one-way travel documents for Palestinians to leave the country​

1962: Palestinians classified as "foreigners":​

73 job categories banned for Palestinians until 2010; now there are "only" 50 jobs off limits​

They are still banned from working as physicians, journalists, pharmacists or lawyers.​

They are not permitted to build new houses or own property, or even to repair their homes​

Martial law imposed on refugee camps. Army stops people from entering and exiting.​

Limitations on schools for Palestinian "foreigners"​

Not allowed to live outside refugee camps, which in turn are not allowed to grow. Population of camps is now triple capacity.​

Palestinians not allowed to create organizations.​

1975-78: At least 5000 Palestinians killed in Lebanese civil war​

1985-88: Thousands killed in "War of the Camps"​

1995: Law prohibiting Palestinians from entering country without a visa; and visas weren't issued. Those expelled from Gulf states could not return to Lebanon. (Law repealed in 1999.)​

2005: Specific lawsprohibiting foreigners who are not "nationals of a recognized state" - Palestinians - from owning property. Those who owned it previously cannot pass it to their children.​

2007: 31,000 Palestinians homeless because while Lebanese Army destroyed Nahr el Bared camp​

2013: Some 50,000 refugees from Syria treated differently from other Syrian refugees; expensive temporary short-term visas effectively make them criminals​

2013: Lebanon starts turning some Palestinian Syrian refugees away at the border​

May 2014: restrictions placed on the ability of Palestinians from Syria to legally renew their residency papers.​

2015: Palestinians can only stay in Lebanon for nine hours, and they must have visas for a third country.​

Kuwait:

1991: 400,000 Palestinians were harassed and forced out of the country.​

Libya:

1994-5: Expelled 30,000 Palestinians, dismissed many from their jobs and confiscated their houses​

Arab countries refused to take in the new refugees. Hundreds were stranded in the desert or the sea. Eventually Libya allowed some to stay but kept threatening to expel them again. In the end about 15,000were forced to go to Arab countries they had documents for, Gulf countries, and Western nations.​

2011: Palestinians were forced to paya special tax of $1550.​

2012: Many Palestinians lost their homesas properties were claimed by others in the wake of the revolution and the collapse of the judicial system.​

2014: Banned Palestinians from entering in what is billed as a temporary move, because they say Palestinians are involved in terror groups.​

Iraq:

Early 1950s:Expelled striking Palestinian workers, along with Saudi Arabia and Libya..​

2005: After Saddam Hussein lost power, Palestinians in Iraq were subjected to abduction, hostage-taking, killing and torture from armed groups. Politicians derided them. About 15,000 were forced to leave Iraq. Thousands were stranded in camps in the desert between Iraq and Syria, where no Arab country would allow them to enter.​

2015: Shiites in Iraq are torturing Palestinians and forcing them to confess to terrorism charges.Now about 19,000 out of 25,000 have been forced to leave Iraq.​

Qatar:

1994: Refused to grant Palestinians work visas.​

Syria:

1970: Palestinians cannot vote, cannot run for office, cannot own farmland, cannot own more than one property..​

2005-2008: Syria did not allow thousands of Palestinian Arab refugees fleeing from Iraq to enter the country.​

2012-today: Some 2600 Palestinians killed so far in Syria's war. About 50 have starved to death as forces cut off all food and water to the Yarmouk camp.​
I'm speechless.

Thunderian

Superstar
This is good.

Antisemite Ariyana Love’s Interview With a Palestinian Goes Horribly Wrong For Her
For those who don’t know, Ariyana Love is a vile jew hater I have exposed here on Israellycool. My expose on her hit such a raw nerve, that she published libelous accusations against me and my wife, and sent them to my place of employment (with the assistance of fellow Jew-hater Brendon “Brendover” O’Connell). But as I said at the time and reiterate now, I don’t give in to threats and intimidation.​
Be that as it may, the really-not-aptly-named Love recently interviewed a BDS-hole by the name of Younes Arar, who she invited on to bitch about Israel.​
Bad move. She soon learned that as much as he hates Israel, his hatred for Hamas is even stronger.​
With the help of Israellycool reader Tommy, I have distilled the best parts of this train wreck of an interview. Arar confirms many things we knew about Hamas, including:​
  • Their extreme brutality against their own people
  • Hamas being in charge of the ‘March of Return’ and engaging in violence
  • The fact many of the so-called medics were really Hamas terrorists
  • Hamas being responsible for the devastation in Gaza
  • Hamas profiting off their own people
Note how Love is extremely uncomfortable listening to what Arar has to say about Hamas, but is polite to his face, pretending to have been enlightened by him. Yet, this is how she introduced the video on her Facebook wall:​
No mention of Hamas and a big disclaimer rejecting Arar’s views.​
Such is the way of the intellectually dishonest antisemite – only motivated by hatred of the Jewish people and dismissive of anything that does not help their evil cause.​
But there will always be people like me to use their own words and “work” against them. So thank you, Ariyana, for this gem of a video!​

Thunderian

Superstar
It turns out that at the border between the West Bank and Jordan, the Palestinian Authority arrests hundreds of people every week - far more than Israel does!​
Last week, some 34,000 people traveled to and from Jordan through the Allenby Bridge. 10 refused entry by Israel - and 184 wanted Palestinians were detained by the PA going in either direction.​
Last week wasn't unusual.​
The week before 33,000 people crossed and 223 arrested by the PA.
The week before 252 were arrested out of 32,000 who crossed. all under the smiling visages of Yasir Arafat and Mahmoud Abbas.​
Hundreds arrested every week at Palestinian checkpoints. Are they legitimately criminals? Are they political dissidents? No one seems to care. Only Israeli arrests of Palestinians are worth reporting by the media.​