Halsey

Eolloe

Hypnotic, energetic, seemingly came out of no where, and is poised to be one of the biggest pop- singer/songwriters In the world.
Theres not too much on her on This site, except for in the BTS thread for her recent Collaboration with the group

She recently released a new music video that I think follows a similar trajectory to other major artist in the pop genre and would love to hear other people's interpretations and ideas about the story line and the symbolism. It smells like my to me...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Unoriginal trash that masquerades her lack of actual talent with controversy. Not much of a singer, more like the screaming/whisperer hybrid model with an overload of negative imagery and lyrics. Pretty much a standard issue, factory assembly line produced, throw-them-at-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks "star"........

Aero

Superstar
I am for sure going to catch some flak for this, but damn this video reminds me of a dream I just had last night.

I dreamt I was in a funhouse of sorts. I guess the best way to describe the opening part of the dream was chaos. Until I stumbled upon a big pool with cannonballs all around it. Well, much to my horror upon throwing a cannonball into the pool I realized the pool was filled with dead bodies. Yes, it was an underwater "graveyard".

TL;DR Illuminati confirmed.

Swiftturtle

Established
Unoriginal trash that masquerades her lack of actual talent with controversy. Not much of a singer, more like the screaming/whisperer hybrid model with an overload of negative imagery and lyrics. Pretty much a standard issue, factory assembly line produced, throw-them-at-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks "star"........
We prob disagree on a heck of a lot, but I enjoy you, and I hope you’re not undercover US intelligence;)