Halsey/Kardashians and the humiliation/assassination of man

L3M4

Star
The elite does have a hidden plot & continuous narrative around this "Kardashians" characters...
The Destruction of Man values.

Anyone can notice how every men is treated as pure garbage in their show.
Starting with their brother Rob and father Bruce, at first it was all disguised as "fun" teenage fueled rebellion, but after a few seasons, this non-stop pattern became apparent.

Finally, Bruce decided to become a trans-woman, and Rob disappeared into obscurity. All lovers and "husbands" including brother Rob and Scott who did not became "trans females", explicitly effeminate or straight up beta slaves were admitted into Rehab at some "surprising" point without having any previous record of requiring this forced lock down treatment, even Kanye West, Lamar Odom, many others, all these men (even the ones not mentioned but who were directly involved with the family) now have reports of abusing "pills" / "opioid" and/or "overdosing".

Now that the Series are Over, Look what SNL decided to show Yesterday during the entire episode...
Kim Kardashian as a SNL "host" literally mocking this exact narrative in every sketch! A Subtle celebration of men being destroyed.
Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 12.32.06 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-10-14 at 12.32.28 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 12.37.16 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-10-14 at 12.37.29 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-10-14 at 12.36.54 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 12.39.26 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-10-14 at 12.40.11 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-10-14 at 12.33.14 AM.jpg

Especial Guest: Halsey... what an interesting choice... to sing about being a "God and Not a woman, after giving birth...

NUP_195729_00001.jpg

Also Note during this episode:
A constant explicit dislike and mocking to Kendall Jenner and Kourtney too for not following through...

Nikōn

Veteran
The Halsey case is a funny one. At the end of the tunnel it seems that feminists are starting to like having children after all, even if their minds are absent. I'm expecting to see 7th wave Feminists as coming full circle and realizing the beauty and importance of "Patriarchy" as true liberation.

And no Halsey, you are not "a god", you are a woman and you have done what the womb does. It's a beautiful experience for a woman though, sure, as it is for a husband. Both take joy in their newborn.

L3M4

Star
The Halsey case is a funny one. At the end of the tunnel it seems that feminists are starting to like having children after all, even if their minds are absent. I'm expecting to see 7th wave Feminists as coming full circle and realizing the beauty and importance of "Patriarchy" as true liberation.

And no Halsey, you are not "a god", you are a woman and you have done what the womb does. It's a beautiful experience for a woman though, sure, as it is for a husband. Both take joy in their newborn.
That would be so ironic! Some eventually do come in full circle.

Also today "feminists" had re-defined the concept completely, they were never about hating men, decades ago being a feminists was about having equal rights, but now degrading men it's a new Must in their Core Values. Just as glamorizing female body nudity and sexualizing it; and apparently giving "birth" at the peak of their stardom... and I'll use the "quotes" signs because many have been accused of even faking their pregnancies. Halsey handlers make sure to always push every new feminist value throughout all the MV's... She literally do seem like a generic robot with no genuine creative novelty...

sickgirl15

Established

“Patriarchy” as “true liberation” for a “woman,” you claim? Well, I assume your a man by your horrifying, and truly misogynist OPINION, and I just happen to be a woman. The mere act of another gender (males) having full control over another (females) very lives & total existence is nothing but straight up OPPRESSION. Your ignorance and blatant sexism astounds me; you already went over the edge with assuming that is women find “true liberation” by being oppressed by our male counterparts (which is absolutely insane & a sweeping generalization)! I myself find the exact opposite to be the REAL truth: for a woman to be able to experience total personal liberation FROM “the patriarchy” is, in actuality TRUE LIBERATION. I’ve met/dated/had casual, random & deep conversations with women I meet in passing, as well as talks about how we honestly feel about our lives, and I can say to you that (unless the woman is unfortunate enough to be born & brainwashed successfully into self-hatred by nightmarish patriarchal countries such as Iran, Iraq, China, Egypt, Turkey, India, Afghanistan, and (sadly) SO many more who share one negative thing in common: strong oppression of WOMEN), in countless Western countries (I’ve travelled extensively), I have never, ever heard a woman say the absolutely sexist, nonsensical, regressive, and horrendous bull crap about “oppression” by another person (of ANY gender) being “liberating!” I dare you now to claim the same thing regarding people of color. (I’m 100% anti-racist and judge every person I encounter on their CHARACTER; not their skin color, just to be clear..) I bet you wouldn’t dare to have the same old-fashioned, outdated, deeply insulting opinion about “minorities finding liberation in blatant oppression!” (Unless your one of those guys who is doubly ignorant, and wrongly THINKS that your naturally “superior” to both us women AND minorities…) In closing, not ALL “feminists” are AGAINST having children; all of us women/feminists are NOT the SAME.

Nikōn

Veteran
“Patriarchy” as “true liberation” for a “woman,” you claim? Well, I assume your a man by your horrifying, and truly misogynist OPINION, and I just happen to be a woman.
No, plenty of sane, reasonable, logical and heartfelt women fully agree with what I am saying (and often even more strongly because THEY directly receive the other end of the stick from you unlike me). You are just ideologically biased against conservative gender roles (which a large majority of women still actively choose by their will, moral and logical deduction to follow) because you are socially conditioned into a certain fantasyland against men. Because you are biased against it, you try to also highjack the ontological existence of the woman as innately tied to your specific ideology.
"True Women = Liberal-Progressive", is plainly false, they are by no means synonymous. This is convenient for you but heavily intolerant and disrespectful to conservative women, as you think you can just put labels on them (such as 'brainwashed' and other terms) because they thoroughly disagree with all of your apparent reasoning.
You being a lesbian is something I already knew and it definitely coincides with you extremist misandrist form of hatred not only of the dignity and meaning given to women in traditional gender roles, but also your hatred and emotional coldness towards the hearts and minds of men as real people with real feelings like yourself.
I don't share any similarity to this in my views of women, so don't attempt false equivalence on me.

(I’m 100% anti-racist and judge every person I encounter on their CHARACTER; not their skin color, just to be clear..) I bet you wouldn’t dare to have the same old-fashioned, outdated, deeply insulting opinion about “minorities finding liberation in blatant oppression!” (Unless your one of those guys who is doubly ignorant, and wrongly THINKS that your naturally “superior” to both us women AND minorities…)
Calling yourself anti-racist is a joke at this point (having read quite a few of your posts prior), you are clearly a white privilege westerner with no true sensitivity for anything but your own western liberal progressivist way of life and thinking, which is heavily colonialist by nature (just look at the stuff you say about Muslim women for instance, you are cold hearted to any women who are not like you - "remove the hijab" has been a white colonialist tactic in propaganda from everybody like the French to the Communists and the Nazis well into todays dehumanizing politics) and heavily biased towards your own social conditioning within a sociopolitical echo chamber.
You do not stand or represent minorities whatsoever and you do not share in their struggles, you co-opt minorities and their struggles to further your own agendas and self-interest. If you stood for minorities and their struggles then you would be sacrificing your own ideological agendas (liberal progressive) in place of conservativism, which to you is "the devil".
No I am a minority in one of the most liberal countries in the entire planet (far removed from your echo chamber) and I love women, I particularly respect self-respecting, dignified, selfless women who are not engaged in this kind of self-hatred that people like you engage in. I fully encourage women that embrace femininity to it's fullest extent, not degenerate women who fornicate, lap-dance, sell themselves, hate men and propagate the figurative mutilation of the woman.
I have much more respect for straight women that practice chastity and aim towards cultivating the future (motherhood) than single or degenerate lesbian women who spend all their time protesting against men even existing and blaming their own inadequacies and consequences on men. Nothing exists in a vacuum and these things are part of our pop culture and mainstream politics (via America being a liberal country pushing itself onto the rest of the world) for a reason. I'm not naive enough to think that all this came into our culture for truly harmonious reasons, nor that the far-right boogieman actually is that significant with the state of the world post-1900s.
Unlike you I've been through all this before (having been a liberal at one period of my life) and having seen this progressive establishment for what it truly is.

In closing, not ALL “feminists” are AGAINST having children; all of us women/feminists are NOT the SAME.
Yes I know that, many feminist-lesbian types also just USE men to get them pregnant to have a child.

Last edited:

Nikōn

Veteran
That would be so ironic! Some eventually do come in full circle.

Also today "feminists" had re-defined the concept completely, they were never about hating men, decades ago being a feminists was about having equal rights, but now degrading men it's a new Must in their Core Values. Just as glamorizing female body nudity and sexualizing it; and apparently giving "birth" at the peak of their stardom... and I'll use the "quotes" signs because many have been accused of even faking their pregnancies. Halsey handlers make sure to always push every new feminist value throughout all the MV's... She literally do seem like a generic robot with no genuine creative novelty...
Yes, well the fact remains that "patriarchy" (used as a pejorative, insult-like word by Feminists) is the only system of gender roles that actually gives Feminists all the safety and protection that they actually desire at the end of the tunnel.
The fallacy of feminism comes out of not patriarchy but out of failure (back over a century ago) to address societal ills, not patriarchy itself.
Under Feminism, a woman just becomes an aimless sex object (at best) and a man becomes a useless slave who can't do anything anymore (and who works for works sake as well, rather than being able to truly build anything - this is even true for billionaires these days).
The problems here go way deeper than sex and gender roles, it is the system itself.
[the root of the actual problem]: It is both justice in society (rather than liberal "social justice" :D ) left unchecked and the problem of capitalism as well (even when Marx tried to solve Capitalism he made it worse, when the Fascists tried to reform Communism they made it worse, Liberal-Progressives have just put their foot down on the accelerator).

“Patriarchy” as “true liberation” for a “woman,” you claim? Well, I assume your a man by your horrifying, and truly misogynist OPINION, and I just happen to be a woman. The mere act of another gender (males) having full control over another (females) very lives & total existence is nothing but straight up OPPRESSION. Your ignorance and blatant sexism astounds me; you already went over the edge with assuming that is women find “true liberation” by being oppressed by our male counterparts (which is absolutely insane & a sweeping generalization)! I myself find the exact opposite to be the REAL truth: for a woman to be able to experience total personal liberation FROM “the patriarchy” is, in actuality TRUE LIBERATION. I’ve met/dated/had casual, random & deep conversations with women I meet in passing, as well as talks about how we honestly feel about our lives, and I can say to you that (unless the woman is unfortunate enough to be born & brainwashed successfully into self-hatred by nightmarish patriarchal countries such as Iran, Iraq, China, Egypt, Turkey, India, Afghanistan, and (sadly) SO many more who share one negative thing in common: strong oppression of WOMEN), in countless Western countries (I’ve travelled extensively), I have never, ever heard a woman say the absolutely sexist, nonsensical, regressive, and horrendous bull crap about “oppression” by another person (of ANY gender) being “liberating!” I dare you now to claim the same thing regarding people of color. (I’m 100% anti-racist and judge every person I encounter on their CHARACTER; not their skin color, just to be clear..) I bet you wouldn’t dare to have the same old-fashioned, outdated, deeply insulting opinion about “minorities finding liberation in blatant oppression!” (Unless your one of those guys who is doubly ignorant, and wrongly THINKS that your naturally “superior” to both us women AND minorities…) In closing, not ALL “feminists” are AGAINST having children; all of us women/feminists are NOT the SAME.
Just do your own survey of women you know. Divide 10 or 20 or 30 feminist and patriarchal women into groups according to your number of friends. And ask them about anti-depressant use. If there is no extraordinary difference upwards in the feminist group, I don't know anything.

Repeat this with your gay and straight male friends. Choose gays from those who have found their community and are free. And ask them about their history of alcohol and drug abuse.

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Repeat this with your gay and straight male friends. Choose gays from those who have found their community and are free. And ask them about their history of alcohol and drug abuse.
I think I'm understanding your point, but Idk if I'm failing to follow through; hypothetically speaking: If I ask my straight and gay friends about that, (which I don't need, because I already know which habits they engage/ed) so let's say again hypothetically: My straight friends are currently into alcohol every week and/or have also suffered from extreme alcoholism in the past and have consumed some illegal substance at some point in the past too, but not anymore, now they just consume some alcohol in "questionable moderation" / "socially", while the gay friends could probably indeed do the same but with a past history of more extreme usage of illegal substances (drug abuse). What can I prove with this survey? am I missing something? I'm really naive in this topic and I haven't even replied to the previous comments because I'm actually not grasping properly the ideas presented. Could you please enlighten me a bit? Also, I have terrible friends literally so maybe someone from a different cultural background could massively answer differently and see an over-all picture differently? I'm not being biased, this is my response based solemnly and truly in my personal experiences. If you ask me about non-friends, I would answer differently and say that indeed straights have less issues related to the mentioned topics.

What can I prove with this survey?
I think you've proven that you live the rock n roll life. Joke.

Since we are comparing the traditional with "woke" here, your hetero friends must be close to the patriarchal scale. We should accept promiscuous straights in the gay group.

If you ask me about non-friends, I would answer differently and say that indeed straights have less issues related to the mentioned topics.
That's the answer.

It's not very complicated. I'm trying to prove that the traditional family order is best for mental and community health.

L3M4

Star
I think you've proven that you live the rock n roll life. Joke.

Since we are comparing the traditional with "woke" here, your hetero friends must be close to the patriarchal scale. We should accept promiscuous straights in the gay group.

That's the answer.

It's not very complicated. I'm trying to prove that the traditional family order is best for mental and community health.
Now I fully understand, my apologies; I was just uncertain whether that was the comparison being addressed; I appreciate the clarification and well most definitely, I think any sane person would definitely agree with common-sense, in this case: your statements/facts.

I wouldn't say I lived the "rock n roll" life, I can't say it's a "joke" that I experienced having those sort of people as "friends" because, actually I did not choose that. Most of them were family, brothers, sisters, cousins, classmates, neighbors, and/or blood related. You see, not everyone is that privileged to be born and raised in a family or cultural area where "traditional family order" is highly valued. My father is a Vietnam Marine's veteran, that resorted to achieve recognition by the congress and high level positions, then after everything, just drinking excessive alcohol, since I was in my 20's, I've being taking care of an 80' year old dad which I think maybe led me to make some of the best & poor life choices... Also before I was born and while I was growing up, I had a bigger sister who was already achieving mainstream "fame", been in the cover of magazines, doing interviews, live TV performances, top radio hits, etc.

I can say I realized a lot about it, thanks to God, I also learned since I was a child that newspapers and magazines, do lie about almost everything, including little petty silly things.. it's only by the mercy of God that you can see truth. I now find it quite rare to find sane minded individuals who value traditional family order; with the advancement of technology and social media, the definition of a "rock n roll" lifestyle has been redefined, infantilized, inclusive and way far more reachable than ever before, while keeping in essence its same core values that result in tainting/damaging a person soul; but more age groups (younger and older people) and "traditional/normal" people are being lured/deceived into baiting it without having a clue... because it's no longer just about drugs/alcohol/promiscuity... those are perhaps chain reactions triggered by other major factors; look at the bigger picture; consider there are many other equally shallow and self-destructive behaviors, less visibly harmful, but nonetheless massively detonating components...

Last edited: