Hall of shame

cece

I might post more later on this thread so stay tuned.
Some pictures are "too big" to attach so 3rd party is used.
Reminder: immoral behavior is not normal, Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed and calligula was killed by his own men.

New York congressional candidate Mike Itkis releases his own sex tape

"Tyrant Mayor Uses Police Force To INTIMIDATE Residents! Blatant Corruption EXPOSED!"

Cops Throw Drinks At Random Strangers

Onlyfans "model" promoting ungrateful degenerate behavior.

Fear mongering

Degenerate behavior 2

Attachments

Daze

Superstar
Some pictures are "too big" to attach so 3rd party is used.
Ya, 2mb is the max image upload size. Which is pretty large for most images, unless you're using a 4k monitor and screenshotting everything.

There are several ways to get around this. One is to reduce the file size by changing the file type. For example, a PNG image file is much larger than a JPG file. So converting a PNG into a JPG will reduce the file size by a lot. You can convert the image file type with free software like gimp (just paste and "save as") or use an online tool to do if for you.

Another way is to upload it somewhere else and simply link it here.

Just click the portrait icon in the text box, then click the chain link, then paste the url. Click insert and you're done.

1703832699426.png

cece

Thank you! Daze.
I would use Imgur but there are other sites that don't demand my phone number.

Daze

Superstar
Thank you! Daze.
I would use Imgur but there are other sites that don't demand my phone number.
Np.

My imgur account is old. I didn't know they are asking for a phone number now. But there is a workaround for this. There are websites that will give you fake phone numbers / emails to sign up for online services.

I guess some could say this as unethical. But when you give this info away today, within hours you could be on multiple spam / bot lists.
Not to mention, companies can get hacked, and then your information can be sold to people who see you as a meal ticket.

Here is one such option for a temporary phone number.

Feel free to search for your own, I imagine these services are in the 1000's online.

You can also look for other image hosting websites. I assume photobucket is still around?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Not sure if my contribution is what you are looking for... but Antifa and Proud Boiz are my two nominations for the HOS imo. Neither can fight their way out of a wet paper bag, yet both are so eager to make some sort of a name for themselves by acting a fool in public. Its interesting when their act goes out of bounds and bumps into people who are actually in/from the streets or who just aint interested in entertaining their cosplay. Their attitudes and behavior both change instantly and drastically once things get real, and I dont think either group will be able to successfully establish and actual credibility going this route. They should stick to peaceful protests.

cece

I agree with every part of the skit except companies wanting disabled people. Companies definition of "diversity" usually means POC and LGBT. I rarely see the disabled being taken seriously (it depends if they look and sound like a low functioning autistic/retarded) or being portrayed in mass media.

Still no 3rd party oversight to who gets hired.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I agree with every part of the skit except companies wanting disabled people. Companies definition of "diversity" usually means POC and LGBT. I rarely see the disabled being taken seriously (it depends if they look and sound like a low functioning autistic/retarded) or being portrayed in mass media.

Still no 3rd party oversight to who gets hired.
" Companies definition of "diversity" usually means POC and LGBT. I rarely see the disabled being taken seriously (it depends if they look and sound like a low functioning autistic/retarded) or being portrayed in mass media."
THIS!

Flarepath

Star
Regarding big pictures, put them on your desktop and shrink them to around 800 pixels wide with a simple free prog like 'Irfanview', then drag them straight into your forum posts, no need to sign up for any image hosting site..:)

I disagree - these days "diversity" specifically refers to degenerates, as seen by things like the "human rights campaign", a big proponent of DEI

(For an organization that is obsessed with sodomite rights, they sure put a huge emphasis on promoting abortion, hmmmm)

Screenshot_20240102-193749.jpg

The conflating of "colored people" with degenerates is ridiculous and also an agenda. People don't get to decide what color they are; degenerates could just, you know, STOP IT.

Sodomites and trannies only make up a small percentage of the population, so they had to cling on to other races, which make up a larger percentage of the population in order to be more "visible". Everyone who is not a proud degenerate, but especially people who they try to cling on to, should proclaim this difference.

They want to make it everyone against white males - we need to make it everyone against degenerates.

Flarepath

Star
perv_rights.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha godless sickos are also wanting to support peedo 'rights' too..:)

dawks-peedo.jpg

cece

If they worked at McDonald's this would be a health code violation.

Daze

Superstar

If they worked at McDonald's this would be a health code violation.
1st video. Corruption is in every office today. From DC to your local school boards. It's fulfillment of prophecy, where the worst of us are our rulers.

2nd video. This seemed to be a blackmail operation, going by a video James of Keefe (formally of Project Veritas) posted. Not only does Israel blackmail our politicians, they blackmail themselves.

I think this is the video, I know it was this intern who revealed the information. Its 20 minutes.