Haiti president assassinated;

polymoog

Superstar
if these small countries dont play ball with the "requested" corona lockdowns, vaccine distribution, etc., the world bank will cut off any monies or loans heading their way. most of these countries are blatantly corrupt at the top and need that money to pay off their own people besides lining their own pockets to keep themselves or their parties in power.
if, by happenstance, there is a leader with a conscience or who knows about the corona hoax, they end up like john mugufuli of tanzania.

take a peek:

Sunshine

Established
I'm thinking that this may have had more to do with his death than running afoul of any Americans.

He stole land from famers and left their families homeless and destitute. That's is some terrible karma to engender.
The man belongs in Hell.

Maes17

Superstar
I'm thinking that this may have had more to do with his death than running afoul of any Americans.

He stole land from famers and left their families homeless and destitute. That's is some terrible karma to engender.
The man belongs in Hell.

This could factor in too

The Agrarian

Veteran
I'm getting a really weird "Bay of Pigs" feeling from this whole fiasco. Armed expats living in America returning back home to kill a leader?

It's also a known historical fact that the Colombian military (ex-military implies closer memory of the Civil War) was trained and coordinating with CIA/ex-Mossad death squads.

Armed expats + Colombian Civil War vets =
Probably a coup.

I'm getting a really weird "Bay of Pigs" feeling from this whole fiasco. Armed expats living in America returning back home to kill a leader?

It's also a known historical fact that the Colombian military (ex-military implies closer memory of the Civil War) was trained and coordinating with CIA/ex-Mossad death squads.

Armed expats + Colombian Civil War vets =
Probably a coup.

Colombia is the Israel of South America.

Like Israel destabalizes the middle east on behalf of the empire

Colombia destabalizes South America and the Carribean on behalf of the empire

polymoog

Superstar

The man belongs in Hell.
the whole island of hispanola is horrifically corrupt: police, government officials... everyone. you can have someone killed for 50 USD down there. and it has gotten better in the last decade!

The man belongs in Hell.

nonsense

So a bunch of farmers hired Colombian mercenaries ?

no this hit has international ramifications.

polymoog

Superstar
Activate Humanity Episode: 82 Hell in Haiti

relevant info at 28:38: food would be witheld from haiti if vaccines were not distributed.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
nonsense

So a bunch of farmers hired Colombian mercenaries ?

no this hit has international ramifications.
Well, some farmers here hired a psychopatic serial killer to terrorize the region so they could lower property values to buy them cheaper... And i'm not even touching the parts trooughtogdf trough the course of history where farmers actively shaped the outcomes. Being a farmer in a farming country isn't a small thing.

Isnt Haiti the place where children keep going missing and they have links to a worker who worded for the clintons. I cant remember the specifics sorry
Yes, it is:

The Agrarian

Veteran

US might occupy Haiti soon..
Wtf.
Can this country go SIX MONTHS without bombing, intervening, or blockading another nation-state! I swear our government is a fucking parody of itself.

tryandstopus.jpg

KevinShane75

Rookie
Another victim of the Clinton kill machine. This president wasnt in office during the whole "Haiti invasion" the Clinton's were part of. My mom just told me she read somewhere this guy was starting to look into all the undocumented minors that were taken out of Haitis during the past decade or so. Weird that Bono & Sean Penn make their lives work "saving" the Hatian ppl and out of the blue their whole presence there disappears and now that this guy is gone I'm starting 2 see that weird ass Penn everywhere now. Things that make you go hmmmmm.... I hope all these ppl a re w exposed before they die and receive the entire wrath of God they deserve.