Guess the Next US War Competition

minuteman223

Established
Ahem... so this thread is a competition. The competition is to correctly guess the next US war. Where will Uncle Sam invade next?

Each person- please make only one guess.

Winner receives honor and glory.

Also, "the United States is a peace-loving country that won't go to war in the near future (we'll say 20 years)" also qualifies as a guess.

So where are you guessing the US will go to war next?

I am guessing Iran, unfortunately.
Well the US has military bases in over 130 countries. Now is this a full on invasion or covert like we have now in Syria? For the money I would say Russia. With all that has been done to them since Obama was in office with sanctions and the continued bullshit over the election of Trump . Russia and China since 9-11 have been surrounded with US military bases, but in the case of Russia this happened with the fall of the former Yugoslavia, to build one of the biggest { at the time } military bases . This noise happening with North Korea is a ploy for the US to put ABM systems closer to China and Russia, and maybe have Japan get Nukes themselves .The mess in Fukushima is mainly from the spent fuel rods being stored on the site, spent fuel rods is a way to make nuclear weapons. Bush 2 started with putting ABM systems closer to Russia in clear violation or the ABM treaty with Russia. So in a sense the US in theory could launch a first strike with nuclear weapons upon Russia and China and stop there responses with the ABM systems much closer to the source.

Then you have the economic factors to consider also, the world is built on debt and the petro dollar is coming to and end. With several countries , China the biggest of all , not wanting to use the dollar for trade in oil. This will bring a war much faster, so the next push to a new economic system can be born. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-07/why-globalists-need-war-and-soon

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/12/08/avoiding-nuclear-war-first-priority/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-08/pat-buchanan-exposes--nutball-neocons-wanted-nato

Etagloc

Superstar
It's always good when people use the word "petrodollar". I don't really understand it and the petrodollar stuff baffles me.... but when people talk about "the petrodollar," I can just sense "okay- this is important stuff".

I mean I don't think I have more than a superficial understanding of the petrodollar thing but- it's a tool of US hegemony and screw US hegemony. Screw imperialism.

DesertRose

Superstar
Interesting recent developments Putin has gone on a whirlwind 3 state Middle East visit:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
US would likely lose war with Russia, China: RAND
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/10/545132/US-military-Russia-China-war-RAND
The United States will likely lose a military confrontation with either Russia and China, US think tank RAND Corporation says, warning about the US military’s insufficient training and readiness.

In its latest report, titled "US Military Capabilities and Forces for a Dangerous World,” the California-based think tank warned that the American military was standing little chance to win a possible conflict with Russia in Europe or with China over Taiwan.

Thanks to their major technology advancements over the past years, Russia and China have now reached a level that they can top the US in certain areas of military prowess, the 190-page document’s authors said, warning that limited budget and a lack of enough forces to support the “ambitious” US military plan were hindering American forces.

"Put more starkly, assessments in this report will show that US forces could, under plausible assumptions, lose the next war they are called upon to fight, despite the United States outspending China military forces by a ratio of 2.7:1 and Russia by 6:1," the document continued. "The nation needs to do better than this."
Please read rest at source.

The Zone

Star
If the US tried to invade China or Russia in a conventional ground war they would lose. But Nuclear weapons and the worlds largest Navy by far makes the US a beast. If China or Russia were to invade say Europe, there is little the US could do other than nukes but that is not going to happen. US forces are far more equipped to get across the ocean than others are here, again, due to the Navy. But that too, is not going to happen.

All of the above is for naught in that the US has no desire to invade either power.

The US may have gone to a cold war again with Russia had Hillary won. As of now, there is little threat of a war with China or Russia. Nor do those countries want that to happen as well. What we may see is control over countries which are emotional and have nukes. They endanger the world for if it starts(nukes launched), all suffer from fall out and climate changes, food shortages, etc. Nukes are held by the three major powers to deter rather than be aggressive. Nukes have been around for a long time and nobody has fired one off.

It is unfortunate that we live in a age where nuclear war is possible. But rest assured, in some hands, they would already have been launched.

I find this entire thread depressing when people speculate on war. But there is war tech far beyond what we know and the battlefield of the future will likely have nothing to do with nukes. And if people here buy into some or those in control, they should know it will not play out as some envision. Still, the God of the bible said the earth would be destroyed by fire this go round. He also said, creepy things like frogs would come out of the throats of some meaning they are compromised or possessed by spirits.

“Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. .

Such a joyous thread here...​

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
I mean I don't think I'll be satisfied until I've read like at least three books about it. I just look at the internet as a way to find out about a topic and then reading the book as how to gain a firmer grasp of it.

Etagloc

Superstar
At times, reality is morbid and depressing.

But when considered in its totality, I don't believe it is morbid and depressing. In its totality it is the sublime work of God.

However, if we exclude the morbid and depressing then we cannot reach the sublime totality.

DesertRose

Superstar
Based on this talk looks like North Korea is in the cross hairs. Lots of analysis about different issues including the (corrupt)house of Saud, etc.
I agree with his geopolitics not his beliefs. (Although his analysis of the nature of the Anglo Zionist Satanic system is spot on)
Caption under video:
Joel Skousen, author of the World Affairs Brief and Strategic Relocation, and frequent guest on the Info Wars Alex Jones radio show, gives a 2017 year-end analysis of what the Globalists are currently up to, Donald Trump, the economy and where things are going, the mainstream media, the Las Vegas shooting, and more. (2017 November 3)

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
My money's on Sudan. Thinking of the plan of the invasion of several countries for the NWO.