Guess the Next US War Competition

Etagloc

Superstar
Ahem... so this thread is a competition. The competition is to correctly guess the next US war. Where will Uncle Sam invade next?

Each person- please make only one guess.

Winner receives honor and glory.

Also, "the United States is a peace-loving country that won't go to war in the near future (we'll say 20 years)" also qualifies as a guess.

So where are you guessing the US will go to war next?

I am guessing Iran, unfortunately.

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm trying to remember the last country the US invaded. I guess it was Iraq. Well, I guess they won't do that again.

My guess is North Korea.

Etagloc

Superstar
My bets are on The US and Russia, But I’m also strongly leaning towards to the Israhell the synagogue of satan (Israel) aka fake Jews. The war on the Palestinians and the Palestinians is happening right now. See

I do strongly believe this move trump makes of moving the US embassy to Jerusalem is a huge mistakes and it screams who will be ruling over us., we are so screwed... I don’t really want to be around in 10 years. Things are way to abnormal and scary weird for me. I think I know eho will be the super power in the NWO , but I will keep it to myself amd hope that I am wrong, because I don’t want to know what the synagogue of Satan has in store for us all sheep awaiting our slaughter, we count it as joy. I’m sorry, but its just way too weird down here for me. I hope this is over soon because this transgender stuff is really scaring me.
Ah okay I hadn't seen this.

I appreciate your perspective- I really do. I've seen... clashes... on here- but I think you have some interesting things to say.

Yes it is weird down here lol. My suggestion is to eat popcorn.

Daciple

Star
IDK if this counts but Afghanistan, we are about to ramp that up significantly as Trump goes against everything he said during his campaign and over the years...

manama

Star
Why Egypt?
Idk just a guess based on a prophecy i heard long ago about three nations falling because of foreign invasion. First being Palestine, second being Sham (Syria, iraq, iran, some areas of afghanistan) and the third being Egypt.
Already saw the first two happening in my own life time. whats left is Iran and Egypt.

DesertRose

Superstar
Idk just a guess based on a prophecy i heard long ago about three nations falling because of foreign invasion. First being Palestine, second being Sham (Syria, iraq, iran, some areas of afghanistan) and the third being Egypt.
Already saw the first two happening in my own life time. whats left is Iran and Egypt.
Egypt is a valid option they are in turmoil. Who knows were the US will strike next I am definitely hoping for imperial overreach.
The predator nations are being made to confront each other because one of them has a death wish and the others are scratching their heads surprised that it is foregoing international stability for a skewed end times interpretation.

There are different hadiths on all areas from the ones that mention khorasan(af-pak) to the ones that mention Yemen.
In addition, there is one that mentions a trade embargo on Iraq, Syria and Egypt..

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Pakistan is also a valid theater with the ability to bring the bigger powers into confrontation due to Us drone kills:
Pakistan Air Force Chief Threatens to Shoot Down US Drones
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48385.htm
December 09, 2017 "Information Clearing House" - The head of the Pakistani Air Force, Sohail Aman, has stated that Pakistan will shoot down any and all illegally operating combat drones in Pakistani airspace, even if those drones are from the United States.

“We will not allow anyone to violate our airspace,” Aman stated during a speech on the new Pakistani aerial defence policy, adding that he “ordered PAF to shoot down drones, including those of the US, if they enter our airspace, violating the country’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.”

US military and private paramilitary forces have routinely carried out drone strikes and targeted killings on Pakistani soil for years, ever since the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. This was confirmed by former CIA agent John Kiriakou, who used to lead a so-called counterterrorism unit in Pakistan.
Pakistan has regularly condemned the US drone strikes, that usually take place without permission of Islamabad, and often even without prior knowledge by the Pakistani government. The high toll in civilian casualties caused by the US drone operations have led to widespread outcry all over Pakistan.

However, the new policy of the Pakistani Air Force marks the first ever time that the country has resolved to actually respond to illegal US drone transgressions by military means.

This article was originally published by AMN -