Gucci Mane … Or Is This His Cia Clone?

Aero

Superstar
A dozen pills of Ecstasy?

I've taken 1 pill that put a hole in my brain.

heyyor

Rookie
They did something to him. And if you listen to him and your spiritual eye is open... he is not on a "positive" tip. And losing the bass in your voice and wearing skinny jeans is not "maturing". He's more feminized. His music is more spiritually evil than it was before. He was on a "gangsta" tip before but now his vibe is just creepy... and dumbed-down. He had some clever lyrics back in the day.
Yo, exactly. I'm not even that familiar with Gucci Mane outside of previously knowing that he was an alpha dog, serious, nonsmiley, take no shit, no-sissy-shit tolerating, bust yo head if you cross him Boss Hog, and that's just from getting a general idea of his reputation while barely paying attention. Now he seems like a gay, beta, and pushover fuhkboi just by looking at modern pictures of him. Sad

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
I'm mostly wondering where VC is talking to other conspirators about this stuff and how he gets this inside info haha not us obviously lol if anyone of us could give VC anything worth mentioning that would be an honor

bengaminrdx

Rookie
Personally i would believe that human cloning exists, due to the notion that the CIA"s technology is about 10 years ahead of mainstream technology.

And also their is some speculation in the mainstream academic community about human cloning and the benefits and risks.

I wouldn't say they performed a MK ULTRA operation on him due to the clear physical changes on him.

i had a friend that had a tattoo removed, it is not completely removed, dashes of ink remains in the skin.

So yes this topic is interesting more evidence is need to close the case though.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
I'm mostly wondering where VC is talking to other conspirators about this stuff and how he gets this inside info haha not us obviously lol if anyone of us could give VC anything worth mentioning that would be an honor
That reminds me of a question I've wanted to ask.
The main VC site, for how long a time I am not sure, allowed for other posters to post their articles; there were a few I found quite interesting.
Does anyone know why that stopped; is it because maybe he didn't have time to review them (not that he'd necessarily have to completely agree)?

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
That reminds me of a question I've wanted to ask.
The main VC site, for how long a time I am not sure, allowed for other posters to post their articles; there were a few I found quite interesting.
Does anyone know why that stopped; is it because maybe he didn't have time to review them (not that he'd necessarily have to completely agree)?
Thanks, VC!