Gucci Mane … Or Is This His Cia Clone?

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
this post is taken from VC's most recent article. Gucci Mane … or is this his CIA clone? (When Mane was released from prison in 2016, a rumor claimed that he was replaced by a CIA clone because some of his tattoos were missing and that his speech pattern changed. Who knows.) Maybe some members from the vc community do?

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
Personally I don't know Gucci mane from before his release so I wouldn't know. I was just wondering if people had some articles or info from where this was taken from . I recently started following Gucci mane he seems to go in his recent songs so I follow his music which is why I'm interseted in any evidence you can all find about this thanks Vc community

Maes17

Superstar
Prison changed him. He's Gucci Man now. No longer mane.

Or

Perhaps he is a clone, set to do the CIA's bidding of brainwashing the streets with this fall's newest pop music

williejonesjr

Veteran
Personally I don't know Gucci mane from before his release so I wouldn't know. I was just wondering if people had some articles or info from where this was taken from . I recently started following Gucci mane he seems to go in his recent songs so I follow his music which is why I'm interseted in any evidence you can all find about this thanks Vc community
He's different. He sounds different. His content is different. Now he's "Guwop" not "Gucci la flare"- they even changed his name!!

It's just not the same guy.
Either he's a clone or he's HIV +, according to the blinds. They've posted twice saying he's sick since he got out.

I was wondering when Gucci was going to show up on the forums.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Let me add this. NSFW, btw.

I've actually dealt with Gucci about.. 8 or 9 years ago. Yes. He was in my city performing at a club. I had a few of my "snow bunnies" with me. He ended up .. Uh.. "hopping along" with them for the evening. He paid a nominal fee. They were all hopped up on Extacy. I'd say he, his buddy, and the 2 girls took a dozen pills each, if not more. Anyways, they didn't use protection, and Gucci did not "go first".

I think that's all I remember. I was a heavy drinker back then in my puppy days. And no, I didn't participate in the orgy. I'm not into that.

Maes17

Superstar
Let me add this. NSFW, btw.

I've actually dealt with Gucci about.. 8 or 9 years ago. Yes. He was in my city performing at a club. I had a few of my "snow bunnies" with me. He ended up .. Uh.. "hopping along" with them for the evening. He paid a nominal fee. They were all hopped up on Extacy. I'd say he, his buddy, and the 2 girls took a dozen pills each, if not more. Anyways, they didn't use protection, and Gucci did not "go first".

I think that's all I remember. I was a heavy drinker back then in my puppy days. And no, I didn't participate in the orgy. I'm not into that.
o_O

williejonesjr

Veteran
The question is : What will be the point to clone Gucci Mane, like he's just a rapper, not even big so.. that must cost a lot and be complicated, so why him ?
No. He's a decent rapper w a decent following.. Of drug addicts. He's influential.. He can "sway the youth".

Either a clone or double. Plenty of videos on youtube showing missing tattoos or tattoos in different places and different sized body parts (in regards to teeth, nose, ears etc...)And the voice change..

Maes17

Superstar
The question is : What will be the point to clone Gucci Mane, like he's just a rapper, not even big so.. that must cost a lot and be complicated, so why him ?
The rapper of the sesson. Some of these arist have their peaks and valleys. Perhaps it's time for the entertainment industry to utilize him once again

mecca

Superstar
He could have just removed the tattoo.

Last edited:
He could have just removed the tattoo .
Its the ice cream tattoo thats on his face. When he first came out of jail, in one video he wouldnt have it then in another he would.. Among tattoos literally being in different places. Theres videos all over youtube showing different pictures and differences in these things and in ears, nose etc... but I guess it all depends on if a person feels its worth looking into...It shouldnt be about specifically "Gucci mane" but what "they" are or are possibly doing but to each their own..

To answer those who asked "why Gucci" well imo its because he was very influential in the hip hop community (mainly atlanta). Theres alot of well known rappers today who got their start or a big boost from associating with Gucci mane. For that reason along with his enterprising mind is probably why they cloned/killed/took him (out)

Etagloc

Superstar
I think either they cloned him or did MK-Ultra on him. I been said this.

I'm from the South and I grew up on his music... he is not the same.

They did something to him. And if you listen to him and your spiritual eye is open... he is not on a "positive" tip. And losing the bass in your voice and wearing skinny jeans is not "maturing". He's more feminized. His music is more spiritually evil than it was before. He was on a "gangsta" tip before but now his vibe is just creepy... and dumbed-down. He had some clever lyrics back in the day.

People said he got the tattoo removed before he went to jail.
This would mean that he got the tattoo removed, went to jail, became a "better person" than came back and tattoo'd the same tattoo on his face when he got out of jail. All without one mention of it by the media or him himself. Sounds like an excuse to not believe whats right in front of them but like I said plenty of videos doing all the hard work of comparing before and after pictures