Zombiekirk

Rookie
Marxists:
"Abolish private property!"

Great Reset 1%:
"Own nothing! Live in the pod! Eat the bugs!"

Marxists:
"Wait. Pls. No. STAHP."

I thought Elon was really suspicious of AI tech. Or am I mistaken? Still a very odd story. Why do we care about her opinion on the matter? She isn’t a scientific expert, she’s an entertainer. That isn’t to say she isn’t perfectly entitled to an opinion, but why is this making headlines? Weird....

EDIT: Yeah I’m definitely working off old information. I remember him cautioning people about AI back in the day, now he is creating Nuerolink? Ick....

The Agrarian

Veteran
EDIT: Yeah I’m definitely working off old information. I remember him cautioning people about AI back in the day, now he is creating Nuerolink? Ick....
Its all good. I once fell for the personality cult of Elon before going Neo-Luddite.
Its all a PR stunt.

He's not quirky or patriotic. He's just as nefarious as the rest of them and nobody should give Elon a free-pass just for a few politically-incorrect statements on Joe Rogan. That NeuraLink BS proved it for me.

Journeyman

Established
Grimes is clearly up to that very long neck in the machinations of TPTB. Mother Crown Prosecutor, Father Biotech exec.

Rounding up the list, there’s Grimes, because female celebrities of the twenty-first century have a right to mess with the occult too. Don’t let that sweet, girlish voice fool you: this girl is into some weird stuff. Her music has been frequently linked to Witch House, an electronic music genre whose visual esthetic includes many different occult elements. Grimes herself has been rumored to practice witchcraft and undertake long periods of sleep deprivation and starvation in order to reach higher levels of consciousness and produce the kind of music she wants.
This is an interesting quote:
Grimes has an interesting relationship with gender. "I was raised in a house with four brothers ... I wasn't raised as a boy, but I was not just raised as a girl. I don't wanna say I don't identify as a girl, but I don't f***ing give a sh*t about gender,"
Check out that long neck, the deep set wide eyes, long arms, large hands.

Grimes is MTF gender inverted, probably from birth according to the customs of the Luciferian family 'she' was born into.

Finally, the predictive programming in the music thanks to VC member @The Wake-Up Zone :

Everything that this person and their partner does and says should be treated with a massive pinch of salt. They're actors playing a role.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Grimes is clearly up to that very long neck in the machinations of TPTB. Mother Crown Prosecutor, Father Biotech exec.

This is an interesting quote:

Check out that long neck, the deep set wide eyes, long arms, large hands.

Grimes is MTF gender inverted, probably from birth according to the customs of the Luciferian family 'she' was born into.

Finally, the predictive programming in the music thanks to VC member @The Wake-Up Zone :

Everything that this person and their partner does and says should be treated with a massive pinch of salt. They're actors playing a role.
That's the most insightful response on any thread I've started. Cheers.

And now I need eye-soap because I can't unsee that bottom pic. The facial features and seemingly-implanted breasts say biological male. That's not me being crude either, just a raw observation.

Aero

Superstar
People shouldn't have to work bullshit dead-end jobs. That's why AI could be good for humanity. Humans should be pursuing their dreams and passions, not pushing pencils somewhere for 40 years.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I am grateful that you created this post. Earlier this week I saw this video, it is relevant to the subject.

The Agrarian

Veteran
People shouldn't have to work bullshit dead-end jobs. That's why AI could be good for humanity. Humans should be pursuing their dreams and passions, not pushing pencils somewhere for 40 years.
I'm not defending neo-liberalism.

AI has the potential for extreme abuse and as with all advanced technology, organized crime and authoritarian leaders will always be two steps ahead of the common man when it comes to manipulating this world-changing development. Do you really trust Silicon Valley to have the working-poor's best intentions at heart?

UBI sounds good in theory until you realize its literally Mommy giving you an allowance while billionaires get even richer.

Big Tech = inequality. The sooner people get that the better.

Butterflygirl

Rookie
I thought Elon was really suspicious of AI tech. Or am I mistaken? Still a very odd story. Why do we care about her opinion on the matter? She isn’t a scientific expert, she’s an entertainer. That isn’t to say she isn’t perfectly entitled to an opinion, but why is this making headlines? Weird....

He was working on Neuralink while warning people of the dangers of AI so I always felt like he was playing both sides of the field.

Aero

Superstar
I'm not defending neo-liberalism.

AI has the potential for extreme abuse and as with all advanced technology, organized crime and authoritarian leaders will always be two steps ahead of the common man when it comes to manipulating this world-changing development. Do you really trust Silicon Valley to have the working-poor's best intentions at heart?
Extreme abuse is what we already have, though. It doesn't exist as a potentiality either, it's real and pervasive.

I don't trust Silicon Valley, but people can solve problems without trust, and problems can be solved by people regardless of their intentions. If you need an example of that in action, look at the internet as a whole. With the birth of the internet, regular folks got access to an enormous wealth of information. So ordinary people got a win through that access, and the elite got a win through spying and monetization.

Do you think the benefits of the internet outweigh the negatives? It seems like a safe bet that you do believe the internet is more beneficial than not. My argument is that the birth of A.I will play out similarly. Companies will be able to cut costs massively, but countless professions will immediately be wiped out. I'm talking about good high paying jobs too.

Tons of people will lose jobs, but by cutting all of those costs we have freed up a ton of money that can be invested in infrastructure and public services.

UBI sounds good in theory until you realize its literally Mommy giving you an allowance while billionaires get even richer.

Big Tech = inequality. The sooner people get that the better.
Your comparison of UBI to a parent giving a child an allowance seems faulty. Are parents not supposed to give allowances when they have plenty of means? More importantly, I don't see why it matters if billionaires get richer. If people started pooling their UBI income together then they could put a dent in the wealth gap.

Anyway, UBI seems like a pipe dream and A.I is already forming. I don't think you are seeing far enough, nor do you understand the business world. If you think any corporation can't function without a "vice president" you are poorly misinformed. Take any VP and chances are they got their position through their mommy or some type of similar privilege.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Tons of people will lose jobs, but by cutting all of those costs we have freed up a ton of money that can be invested in infrastructure and public services.

Your comparison of UBI to a parent giving a child an allowance seems faulty. Are parents not supposed to give allowances when they have plenty of means? More importantly, I don't see why it matters if billionaires get richer. If people started pooling their UBI income together then they could put a dent in the wealth gap.
I agreed with much of what you said with the exception of these. That money will not be allowed to get pooled into anything that benefits the people and we already saw what happens when "the little guys" pool their money against the 1% with that r/WallStreetBets clampdown by Robin Hood. They aren't gonna share their new toys.

AI is gonna be more SkyNet than public internet access ever was. These crooks aren't gonna make the same mistake twice after letting us peasants gain access to wireless communication. Think Chinese-style surveillance-state with a Wokeness-based Social Credit system. That is where this hell-swamp is headed.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I agreed with much of what you said with the exception of these. That money will not be allowed to get pooled into anything that benefits the people and we already saw what happens when "the little guys" pool their money against the 1% with that r/WallStreetBets clampdown by Robin Hood. They aren't gonna share their new toys.
WallStreetBets is not the way. I see what you're saying, though.

They aren't pooling resources there, they are gambling on speculation. So, of course, the house will always win. What I'm talking about is creating public companies that get constant cash flow from UBI "investors". In other words, money talks bro.

AI is gonna be more SkyNet than public internet access ever was. These crooks aren't gonna make the same mistake twice after letting us peasants gain access to wireless communication. Think Chinese-style surveillance-state with a Wokeness-based Social Credit system. That is where this hell-swamp is headed.
China is going to do what they want. So we either beat them to the punch, or we let them create SkyNet first. As things stand right now, they are way ahead of us in that field.

Your outlook seems a bit nihilistic. Let me explain something to you about machines. If you break the right part of any machine, the whole thing is rendered useless. Sometimes it's not as easy as it sounds, but being a nihilist about it ain't going to solve anything.