Grid going down! Economy reset! Lights out soon!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I watched this, then thought about it for a bit...

I think you can have people who start out bad and end up good, e.g. Bill Schoebalen.

You can also have people who start out good then end up bad (e.g. Solomon, so loved of Freemasons).

I think you can also have people who start out bad, repent, then slip back in to sin. Annanias and Sapphira in the book of Acts come to mind.

So does Elvis.

It certainly looks bad from where we stand, but fortunately for them (and maybe us) we will not be their judge.
That was one classic performance... heard it on the radio once... had no idea there was a video of it. He sure pulled it together at the end to hit them notes tho!

Dalit

Star

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
This bothers me even though it does not surprise me. Even pastors have been warning about this kind of thing. Maybe that church I thought was nuts for their long term emergency prepping even with their own cannery isn't so nuts after all.
"Hey Trashcan, where ya goin' boy?"

Screenshot_450.png

Dalit

Star
"Hey Trashcan, where ya goin' boy?"

View attachment 17899
Umm, more than just a bit creepy with the stars in "alarm" all inverted like in homage to Baphomet. I'm sure more have noticed that. Sigh. Ignorance used to be such bliss.

Edited: Feel like I need to backtrack on the long term emergency prep church. It all started from a prophecy they got and Jonathan Cahn's The Harbinger. I asked to know more about what they were doing and even considered canning. Yet when I checked my motivation it was out of fear and I don't want to move out of fear. So I did nothing after a brief stockpiling of canned goods. These people had rooms and like basement bunkers full of stuff, more stuff than they needed in order to give stuff away when the time comes. But I eventually read The Harbinger. Can't say I agree totally with Jonathan Cahn's works (read The Paradigm, too), but he's interesting. Even though lots of people love that church and it's a good church, I haven't attended there in years because I just don't know about it and it's basically a megachurch albeit a small megachurch.

Last edited:
Apparently with this edition you get a free CD single. Will have a stab at the song...

Hey you guys

I must warn you about watching this music video by A Perfect Circle!

Look up the lyrics to this song, subliminal messaging and magic is put into this song. My husband and I both got headaches instantly when watching Maynard James Kennan (singer from A Perfect Circle).

Makes me so mad as I loved this band as a teenager! Oh I wish I had known then what I do now!!!!

mhmdv

Rookie
I watched this, then thought about it for a bit...

I think you can have people who start out bad and end up good, e.g. Bill Schoebalen.

You can also have people who start out good then end up bad (e.g. Solomon, so loved of Freemasons).

I think you can also have people who start out bad, repent, then slip back in to sin. Annanias and Sapphira in the book of Acts come to mind.

So does Elvis.

It certainly looks bad from where we stand, but fortunately for them (and maybe us) we will not be their judge.
Solomon ended up bad?