Greta Thunberg - and her slip of the tongue about firing squads

TC1968

Established
God I am tired of this brainwashed, little zombie. She told a crowd that she wants to line people up against a wall if they disagree with her about climate change. I hope that this will be the last I have to hear from her.

Aero

Superstar
LOL, that's not what she meant.

This has already been clarified. I guess the comment was a lost in translation moment. Either way, I don't really care if she did mean firing squads. Especially since the comment was about the people who literally invented the firing squad.

I'm more outraged at how this is even newsworthy. I saw it on my google news feed and was just like wtf man. People are obviously looking for excuses to get upset. Plus I'm like the only one who notices them taking it out on each other.

Thunderian

Superstar
LOL, that's not what she meant.

This has already been clarified. I guess the comment was a lost in translation moment. Either way, I don't really care if she did mean firing squads. Especially since the comment was about the people who literally invented the firing squad.

I'm more outraged at how this is even newsworthy. I saw it on my google news feed and was just like wtf man. People are obviously looking for excuses to get upset. Plus I'm like the only one who notices them taking it out on each other.
I agree with you. She said what she said, but it’s just an expression.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What some people must remember is that Greta is the chosen face of the satanic cabal that run things. She is speaking to her generation who have been indoctrinated since birth that the sky is falling and they will die in 10 years due to this ridiculous Illuminati agenda called man made climate change.

Since this agenda has switched gears and is no longer about science, but is now strictly about fear, this generation is being conditioned to be angry and resentful towards previous generations. The cabal has given Greta (and her generation) a voice via the controlled MSM. They will do whatever the cabal tells them in return for their perceived survival. The goal, of course, is accepting UN Agenda 2030 a.k.a. NWO. Funny how that 10 year deadline just happens to land on 2030.

I wouldn't dismiss her comment about putting politicians against a wall. Greta's speech is completely scripted so what she said was intentional. Soon it could be you or I these brainwashed Soros owned Eco Third Reich youth types will be calling out.

History repeating itself.
dsaffaf.jpg
hdhh.jpg

Predictive programming from 2010. Big laughs in the NWO.

Last edited: