Greta’s Parents Reported to Child Services in Sweden This Morning!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
http://leozagami.com/2019/09/24/gretas-parents-reported-to-child-services-in-sweden-this-morning/

Earlier today, a private person posted pictures of their concern report about Greta Thunberg for child abuse by the parents. The report was allegedly sent to the Kungsholmen’s district administration in Stockholm and is being taken very seriously.
“We have an obligation to assess within 24 hours,” the childcare unit told Swedish local News agency samnytt.se

VIDEO UPDATE This is the mother of Greta clearly an agent of the dark side of the Illuminati check for yourself:

Lurker

Star
http://leozagami.com/2019/09/24/gretas-parents-reported-to-child-services-in-sweden-this-morning/

Earlier today, a private person posted pictures of their concern report about Greta Thunberg for child abuse by the parents. The report was allegedly sent to the Kungsholmen’s district administration in Stockholm and is being taken very seriously.
“We have an obligation to assess within 24 hours,” the childcare unit told Swedish local News agency samnytt.se

VIDEO UPDATE This is the mother of Greta clearly an agent of the dark side of the Illuminati check for yourself:

I don't think that that's the right course of action.

starviego

Rookie
Note the use of the 'one eye covered' in her video. The mother herself is like the Swedish Vampirella. No wonder poor Greta is such a mess.

polymoog

Superstar
I don't think that that's the right course of action.
yeah, i dont like this "reporting" thing. its too 'soviet secret police/ NKVD' for me. when we start reporting on each other, we turn into a dark surveillance culture. who needs cameras when we start reporting on our neighbors activities?

greta is brainwashed by the parents, but liberalism is not bona fide child abuse. ive seen plenty of one eyed greta poses, but that does not justify it in my eyes. im willing to change my mind, though, if i see deeper proof.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
yeah, i dont like this "reporting" thing. its too 'soviet secret police/ NKVD' for me. when we start reporting on each other, we turn into a dark surveillance culture. who needs cameras when we start reporting on our neighbors activities?

greta is brainwashed by the parents, but liberalism is not bona fide child abuse. ive seen plenty of one eyed greta poses, but that does not justify it in my eyes. im willing to change my mind, though, if i see deeper proof.
I honestly think this goes way beyond her parents. The child abuse thing will be shut down by the cabal that thrust her on to the world stage. They have too much invested and will continue to use her as a weapon. I am glad however that people are seeing through this blatant agenda.

Chara

Rookie
I hesitate to ask this because it’s really not any of my business, and it’s kind of obnoxious, but a Japanese blogger brought it up. Does this girl have a genetic illness? There’s something a little bit off in her face. People at my job were saying Fetal Alcoholism.

Nikōn

Veteran
She's no longer a kid or a teen now, she's now a young adult (18, legally she can do anything any other adults can do now). I wonder if she'll fade into history or not.