Grenfell Tower Fire- Mass Murder?

Victoria

Rookie
Bingo. Summer brings the rituals. But so does Winter. Does the occult ever not have a busy season?
Beltane, Yule, Imbolc, Lithia, Samhain. Many old rituals require fire. Historically, it makes sense - fire meant warmth and life. Celebrating the turnings of the year with fire is logical.

The Grenfell Tower fire does have all the makings of a mass fire ritual. It's a perfect cover - tenants complaining for years that the building was unsafe, no fire exits in many places, extremely flammable building materials, residents acting unsafely. Any way sliced, it's a terrible tragedy.

Haich

Superstar
There's definitely a cover up, we've been volunteering at the local relief centre and none of the food, water and donations have reached the victims.

The victims have been housed in local hotels and others are sleeping in their cars. The body count is well into the hundreds, I think about 500 people lived there, less than a 100 survived and the media and coroner's office aren't releasing an accurate number of deaths. A blaze that vast killed more than the 70 odd people the media is reporting

Where are the victims? Hundreds and hundreds have been labelled as missing. How ? Where the hell are they? How can people go missing in a fire this ferocious? If they are missing wouldn't they have called their families by now?

It's all bullshit the South Kensington borough has blood on its hands. They put illlegal cladding materials on this flat and a further investigation has flagged up flats all over the country. It's a disgrace and as usual, the blame will be deflected from the councils responsible for approving these building works. Millions are put into refurbishing these tower blocks, but only a few hundred thousand is spent, someone is pocketing an awful lot of money for a shit job, at the risk and cost of innocent lives, many whom are working class people who rely on social housing.

I've read of sixty different flats who have failed to pass the European safety standards, in relation to the cladding which covers the outer shell of the building.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/grenfell-fire-number-of-buildings-to-fail-urgent-cladding-safety-checks-soars-to-60-a3572731.html?amp

It's absolutely horrifying to think many other buildings have this flammable and illegal material. Why aren't the government doing more to rectify this alarming situation?

LadyNocturna33

Established
This was so terrible. I was glued to my screen for a few days.:(

It's by far the worst thing I've seen since 911, and I too remembered the announcement of the film 'London falling''.

It's hard to believe that it just happened like that, but on the other hand the British government have denied help to the poor for years and cut all kinds of social programs. They are going back to the Victorian age, and such big fires in poor city areas weren't unheard of then either. They seem to have used screens made from material that is illegal in the rest of Europe.

So it's definitely not coincidence, and someone is responsible. Yet I doubt it was a ritual.

Vixy

Star
There's definitely a cover up, we've been volunteering at the local relief centre and none of the food, water and donations have reached the victims.

The victims have been housed in local hotels and others are sleeping in their cars. The body count is well into the hundreds, I think about 500 people lived there, less than a 100 survived and the media and coroner's office aren't releasing an accurate number of deaths. A blaze that vast killed more than the 70 odd people the media is reporting

Where are the victims? Hundreds and hundreds have been labelled as missing. How ? Where the hell are they? How can people go missing in a fire this ferocious? If they are missing wouldn't they have called their families by now?

It's all bullshit the South Kensington borough has blood on its hands. They put illlegal cladding materials on this flat and a further investigation has flagged up flats all over the country. It's a disgrace and as usual, the blame will be deflected from the councils responsible for approving these building works. Millions are put into refurbishing these tower blocks, but only a few hundred thousand is spent, someone is pocketing an awful lot of money for a shit job, at the risk and cost of innocent lives, many whom are working class people who rely on social housing.

I've read of sixty different flats who have failed to pass the European safety standards, in relation to the cladding which covers the outer shell of the building.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/grenfell-fire-number-of-buildings-to-fail-urgent-cladding-safety-checks-soars-to-60-a3572731.html?amp

It's absolutely horrifying to think many other buildings have this flammable and illegal material. Why aren't the government doing more to rectify this alarming situation?
THANK YOU for telling us about this, especially since you're so close to it! I've heard there were hundreds of victims, just as you say and now conveniently enough, it's getting renovated and rich ppl are moving in.

This has elite written all over it. If not THE elite then at least some with high influence and power enough to get this done.

I thank you again for informing us. Pls update if anything new gets your attention.

Sleeping in cars because wealthy ppl wanted their home. Jisch, this really IS Satans world.

Vixy

Star
This was so terrible. I was glued to my screen for a few days.:(

It's by far the worst thing I've seen since 911, and I too remembered the announcement of the film 'London falling''.

It's hard to believe that it just happened like that, but on the other hand the British government have denied help to the poor for years and cut all kinds of social programs. They are going back to the Victorian age, and such big fires in poor city areas weren't unheard of then either. They seem to have used screens made from material that is illegal in the rest of Europe.

So it's definitely not coincidence, and someone is responsible. Yet I doubt it was a ritual.
Seems logic that it happened in England where the queen lives, the second highest in the Illuminati. Guess they wanted to get rid of a bunch of poor ppl.

Thinning of the heard?

DeathlyHallows

Established
I was taking another look at the cards. Death has a nuclear explosion, North Korea?
The hermit, while living in solitude, lights the way for others with his lantern. The magician is the blending of all the creative forces in the universe. (short versions)
Also, I wouldn't be too hard on the firefighters, there was really nothing they could do. It was fully engulfed and they would have died right along with the other people.
Also, the pic of the crowd, well-placed triangle street sign. Could be an accident, but right under the tower?

Vixy

Star
I was taking another look at the cards. Death has a nuclear explosion, North Korea?
The hermit, while living in solitude, lights the way for others with his lantern. The magician is the blending of all the creative forces in the universe. (short versions)
Also, I wouldn't be too hard on the firefighters, there was really nothing they could do. It was fully engulfed and they would have died right along with the other people.
Also, the pic of the crowd, well-placed triangle street sign. Could be an accident, but right under the tower?
Could you show me the picture with the triangle?