Grenfell Tower Fire- Mass Murder?

Vixy

Star
Thought about making a double topic thread but decided to split them since it is two different topics.

About the London fire, I remember having seen cards in the Illuminati deck of things to come that actually have matched what came, something about a fire? Something just feels really odd with the fire having had so many suffer so intensly bad that they even threw out their own newborns through the windows and it being in a skyscraper in London. Something really feels off with it.

Was it on purpose, planned?

Something feels really off and creepy about it.

I feel sorry fr the firefighters aswell. A fire that big is impossible for them to put out. Just look at the size of the tower and the size of their waterbeam. It's ridiculess!

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Could it have anything to do with the coming of the solstice? It feels more planned years ago, though, I just canät find anything just yet but it IS very off. A HUGE building like that to. I just have this string gut feeling that something isnät right with this being an accident. It's too big and affected too many lives to be just an accident, this smells of the elite.

Photo of one of the residents, hm.. Why exactly when she was wiping a tear covering one eye?

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
No working sprinklers, no working fire alarms .....

That building would be shut down in other countries......

They needed this:

Vixy....you so funny I have done that......it can mean nothing.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Could this guy have something? It WOULD explain the tower card.​

Vixy

Star
No working sprinklers, no working fire alarms .....

That building would be shut down in other countries......

They needed this:

Vixy....you so funny I have done that......it can mean nothing.
Funny? Whats "funny" about this? All of the lives lost or that it givesme and many more the creeps? I am seriously wondering. Something feels VERY off with this and I never get that feeling about anything.

Vixy

Star
He says they wanted the buildings to come down. Well, burning it down is one way to do it.

Look at one of the comments of the videos:

Betty Riceför 6 dagar sedan
My father is a fire safety engineer and he said buildings are built with what are called fire wall's. Concrete block between unit's to ensure fire's do NOT spread like that! He also said no way that fire was of natural origin or human error (kitchen fire candles left unattended etc)

Besides, why did the fire department wait for 5 hours to start putting it out? To give it room to grow so they couldn't put it out?

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Funny? Whats "funny" about this? All of the lives lost or that it givesme and many more the creeps? I am seriously wondering. Something feels VERY off with this and I never get that feeling about anything.
Photo of one of the residents, hm.. Why exactly when she was wiping a tear covering one eye?
The last quote is funny not the situation.....

What happened at the tower is extremely sad.
We will pray for them.
May they be placed in the highest heavens......Ameen.:(

Praise be to Allaah.
The Messenger of Allaah (S) said: “Martyrdom is seven things besides being killed for the sake of Allaah. The one who dies of the plague is a martyr, the one who drowns is a martyr, the one who dies of pleurisy is a martyr, the one who dies of a stomach disease is a martyr, the one who is burned to death is a martyr, the one who dies beneath a collapsed building is a martyr, and the woman who dies in pregnancy is a martyr.”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Vixy

Star

Another one says media is hushing things down and that the victims are not getting any help. This is crazy! LONDON, as one says; the big super rich town and they didn't even bring the right equipment at the right time, or helping the survivors. This is just madness.

Vixy

Star
Well, well, well..Turns out the young guy with long hair was right: They´re turning the tower into luxury apartments for the rich. They say it's for the survivors but how many were there again? Right: 200 DIED according to the neighbours, so there won't be that many of them. The rich wanted a place to stay- the rich got it!

Beats me how they can live in a place where so many died, but hey..
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/grenfell-tower-families-to-be-given-68-flats-in-luxury-apartment-complex

"The move follows calls by Jeremy Corbyn for luxury homes in the borough to be requisitioned.

Advertisement
Last week he said: “Kensington is a tale of two cities. The south part of Kensington is incredibly wealthy, it’s the wealthiest part of the whole country. The ward where this fire took place is, I think, the poorest ward in the whole country and properties must be found – requisitioned if necessary – to make sure those residents do get rehoused locally.”

Sooo, the poorest in England next to therichest and the richest wanted their skyscraper. Well.. They GOT it!

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/grenfell-tower-fire-conspiracy-theories-media-d-notice-msm-death-toll-cover-up-truth-a7798861.html
They seem to care about the people finding out the truth, though. ^

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar

When I first heard about this story, it reminded me of this cover...and now I'm looking at the star card with the kids and it kind of reminds me of the Manchester attack
Whoever the Hermit is, eventually becomes The Magician. This is what my instincts are telling me anyway. Those two cards are our only hope.

Vixy

Star
Just saw that they took down the interview with the long haired guy with braided hair. Because he was telling the truth!

The firemen also sat around for five hours while people burned alive up there, flooding the cellar with water so no water would come up to the top, making sure they died an then they left a note saying "We did our best, sorry it wasn't enough". Uhm..what? Where were the soft things for the ones who threw themselves out the windows to land on? Why didnät they put those down? The news also erased the background noise of the people shouting at the queen and prince William, asking them how come theyre saying only 78 died when it was 600? 600 lived in that tower, where did they go? They died. The media is toning this down to an extent where it's creepy. The only real truth you'll get is from the residents there..those who lived, that is.

And now theyre turning the tower into rich mans condoes.. Just like they wanted to all along. This is mass murder.

yasmin

Rookie
They're planning to rehouse those who were victims of the fire in luxury flats in Kensington. A lot of people living around the area are definitely unhappy and uncomfortable because of this.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/rehousing-of-grenfell-tower-families-in-luxury-block-meets-mixed-response

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-fire-victims-rehoused-luxury-apartment-block-kensington-neighbours-response-reaction-a7801896.html?amp

A lot of people are very angry in this community though about how this was allowed to happen. Many are protesting, I don't think the rich will get away with this. Well, hopefully not.

Vixy

Star
Oh they'll get away with it, they always do. What they're after is to mix people in need with those who have more than they can use, to create conflict and chaos. I suspect the plan is to put the poor amongst the rich to force them to see eevrything they can't afford which wuld annoy anyone and trouble will start. The beginning of chaos. Just watch..