Gray State: The Rise

voj

Established
MV5BZDdlYWYwMmYtM2M2Ni00MjNiLTg1N2YtNzAxYTdkYWZlNzQzL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQwNTI1Nj...jpg

Good day guy, am really in need of the original - Gray State: The Rise Movie By Late David Crowley. He was killed after making the movie. If anyone have the original movie to share or where i can download it i will be glad.

Apheirox

Established

I don't think u will find the original movie nobody finished it

I am really curious as to what was in this movie or if it was just too mainstream because there was obviously something beyond Alex Jones like info of why they murdered this guy and his family

This is the trailer

But here's what I think was the movie re edited to some degree and Hollywood's version

voj

Established
I don't think u will find the original movie nobody finished it

I am really curious as to what was in this movie or if it was just too mainstream because there was obviously something beyond Alex Jones like info of why they murdered this guy and his family
I Dont Think So, His idea of this movie was around 2012 which i guess was secretly produced just like other movies. Am not sure but around 2013-2014 the elites found out about it and warned him to stop the production.

But he lately finished it around 2014 and in 2015 the trailer was out and he upload it on some online mainstream which they found out and killed him.

I think they shut down those online mainstream but before then some people may have watched it and even download it.

The movie must be out there, maybe they are scared of uploading it to avoid been killed like the producer. But still, i dont think he was killed because faking a death can be possible and the media is a huge hoax where lies can be seen as truth.

I Believe The Movie Is A GEM, It covers every details, plans of the elites and the future, it is a deep eye opener to viewers, this is why they took it out, because it was way too early for the masses to see and will woke alot of people to be prepared.

To clear your doubts i believe hollywood have a copy of that movie because they value information. Maybe they will anonymously release the movie when it is very late to react.

voj

Established
This is the trailer

But here's what I think was the movie re edited to some degree and Hollywood's version

I Have Seen The Trailer And I Began to Imagine The Whole Picture. Yes! Hollywood made their own version of the movie with less details and more talking, i didnt bother watching it.

voj

Established
Last edited:

voj

Established

Captive State - 2019 is no way close to Gray State The Rise. I viewed the captive state trailer and it is'nt worth watching the main movie at all.

L3M4

Star