Gray State: The Rise

L3M4

Star
Still no sense, and am no atheist. You dont really get what am saying, not at all. You are just making it complex for you to understand.
Do you mind actually typing a coherent complete sentence instead of typing words without connecting each one? You are actually Not making any sense, don’t claim others make it complex if you deliberately fail to type proper English and instead choose to post like a 12 year old.

voj

Established
Do you mind actually typing a coherent complete sentence instead of typing words without connecting each one? You are actually Not making any sense, don’t claim others make it complex if you deliberately fail to type proper English and instead choose to post like a 12 year old.
Ooh! My bad, I didn't know my typing scares you, i will fix it if you learn to understand english in all its true form.

voj

Established
Aaah! You. Need. Therapy. I Was Only Making A Point, I didn't mean me knowing someone who have the movie, I Meant To Say - Someone Must Be Out There Who Have The Original Copy Of The Movie(Gray State: The Rise) Before It Was Taken Out.

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Aaah! You. NeEd. TheRaPy. I Was Only Making A Point, I didn't mean me knowing someone who have the movie, I Meant To Say - Someone Must Be Out There Who Have The Original Copy Of The Movie(Gray State: The Rise) Before It Was Taken Out.
Ooh! My bad, I didn't kNow my tyPing scArEs yOu, i will fix it if you learn to understand english in all its tRuE foRm.
At this point you're trolling or plainly manifesting retardation. You literally sound childish AF attempting to be problematic, that pre-adolescent mental capacity is showing and indeed it's scary. But it fails to impress me, so please pull your lil cat claws back in, it's embarrassing.

Last edited:

voj

Established
At this point you're trolling or plainly manifesting retardation. You literally sound childish AF attempting to be problematic, that pre-adolescent mental capacity is showing and indeed it's scary. But it fails to impress me, so please pull your lil cat claws back in, it's embarrassing.
Ok! I Will Cry About It Later.