Gray State: The Rise

voj

Established
I like your signature

Maybe this is a way of him showing us how quickly and easily it can happen and gives us a glimpse as to how it will be under the antichrist's rule. The "GREAT RESET" isn't about resetting capitalism. It's a simulation of the END of DAYS APOCALYPSE? That's why they don't

how do you know that?
Whats the point of thd whole drama? Then why write a play when you know the characters are going to be conscious.

L3M4

Star
I like your signature

Maybe this is a way of him showing us how quickly and easily it can happen and gives us a glimpse as to how it will be under the antichrist's rule. The "GREAT RESET" isn't about resetting capitalism. It's a simulation of the END of DAYS APOCALYPSE? That's why they don't

how do you know that?
I had to make a thread about that, I'll share the link with you here

L3M4

Star
Whats the point of thd whole drama? Then why write a play when you know the characters are going to be conscious.
Wait, do you actually think you're smarter than God?

Nikōn

Veteran
I Dont Think So, His idea of this movie was around 2012 which i guess was secretly produced just like other movies. Am not sure but around 2013-2014 the elites found out about it and warned him to stop the production.

But he lately finished it around 2014 and in 2015 the trailer was out and he upload it on some online mainstream which they found out and killed him.

I think they shut down those online mainstream but before then some people may have watched it and even download it.

The movie must be out there, maybe they are scared of uploading it to avoid been killed like the producer. But still, i dont think he was killed because faking a death can be possible and the media is a huge hoax where lies can be seen as truth.

I Believe The Movie Is A GEM, It covers every details, plans of the elites and the future, it is a deep eye opener to viewers, this is why they took it out, because it was way too early for the masses to see and will woke alot of people to be prepared.

To clear your doubts i believe hollywood have a copy of that movie because they value information. Maybe they will anonymously release the movie when it is very late to react.
Freaky stuff, the movie sounds a lot like 2021.

voj

Established
Freaky stuff, the movie sounds a lot like 2021.
Not really, Its 2015. They dont want it out yet because of the content. But privately i know someone have the original copy of the movie.

L3M4

Star
Not really, but i could if have 100% consciousness.
But you don’t and it will never exceeded God. Also this exact old Jim Jones new age philosophy thinking have been around since the dawn of times, we were warned about that precise mainstream deception…. Also this is probably an accurate representation of a lamb holding that sort of thinking.
ezgif.com-optimize-2.gif

Last edited:

voj

Established
But you don’t and it will never exceeded God. Also this exact old Jim Jones new age philosophy thinking have been around since the dawn of times, we were warned about that precise mainstream deception…. Also this is probably an accurate representation of a lamb holding that sort of thinking.
View attachment 61803
To Me, I Think God Is Both God And The Devil, And I Know Not Who Jim Jones Is. Also, Don't Get It Twisted, I Only Gave A POV. I didn't asked to exist, and also know that heaven isn't meant for everyone because even the elect would be deceived. Instead, learn from what i said and guide your loins.

L3M4

Star
To Me, I Think God Is Both God And The Devil, And I Know Not Who Jim Jones Is. Also, Don't Get It Twisted, I Only Gave A POV. I didn't asked to exist, and also know that heaven isn't meant for everyone because even the elect would be deceived. Instead, learn from what i said and guide your loins.
Again we're going back to this same delusional old mainstream "new age" psychology that "God and tHe dEviL" are the same. When you deliberately insist to push this explicit absurd slogans you could fail to develop some important life knowledge and skills. If you don't know who Jim Jones is, I'd suggest you research him, someone who was holding this exact "I didn't asked to exist" sort of distorted pre-adolescent basic entitled self soothing theories that resulted in killing thousands of unsuspected families including innocent children your age. May I ask if you're currently located in a third world country? Instead of asking me to "learn" from what you said, I suggest you expand your knowledge with the truth, before presuming the universe has to works exactly how you think it should.. these is a very corporate, irrational, dangerous and presumptions framework of thinking/kinda like:

Last edited:

voj

Established
Again we're going back to this same delusional old mainstream "new age" psychology that "God and tHe dEviL" are the same. When you deliberately insist to push this explicit absurd slogans you could fail to develop some important life knowledge and skills. If you don't know who Jim Jones is, I'd suggest you research him, someone who was holding this exact "I didn't asked to exist" sort of distorted pre-adolescent basic entitled self soothing theories that resulted in killing thousands of unsuspected families including innocent children your age. May I ask if you're currently located in a third world country? Instead of asking me to "learn" from what you said, I suggest you expand your knowledge with the truth, before presuming the universe has to works exactly how you think it should.. these is a very corporate, irrational, dangerous and presumptions framework of thinking/kinda like:
Its Just A Thought, Just A Thought. . .No Need Searching For ANY Jim Jones. And I Agree! I. Am. Wrong. I Guess It Better I'd die in silence because no matter what, God always take the victory. So i agree i know nothing.

redqueen

Superstar
Heaven is for anyone who asks for forgiveness and for Jesus to come into their heart
To me I don't like the idea someone like hitler
who I think we can all agree is evil
Could on their deathbed ask for forgiveness and for
Jesus to come into his heart and be granted entry
into a place that is supposed to be attained
if you are good and follow the teachings of God/Jesus
In his own words God tells you he can do evil actions
Or can have emotions that contradict his own commandments
I know no one wants to talk Old Testament most the time
as I am sure everyone wants to believe God
is all love and kindness
We know different though
It also lends to the fact that the bible
has been translated so many times
That a lot of information is lost in those translations

Reactions: voj

voj

Established
Heaven is for anyone who asks for forgiveness and for Jesus to come into their heart
To me I don't like the idea someone like hitler
who I think we can all agree is evil
Could on their deathbed ask for forgiveness and for
Jesus to come into his heart and be granted entry
into a place that is supposed to be attained
if you are good and follow the teachings of God/Jesus
In his own words God tells you he can do evil actions
Or can have emotions that contradict his own commandments
I know no one wants to talk Old Testament most the time
as I am sure everyone wants to believe God
is all love and kindness
We know different though
It also lends to the fact that the bible
has been translated so many times
That a lot of information is lost in those translations
Yeah! I agree and everyone wants to be right about this God stufff which makes no sense at all. Even the end comes and the elect still go to heaven and God unveal his Plan, what else? Apart from not dying and praise God for eternity? What else?

Am gathering information to share and also talk about a popular band guy that said he is done with believe in God, after reading his reasons if felt like am the one, but thats his problem, besides life still goes on.

redqueen

Superstar
That's the point though right
We all wanna be right and to believe our way is right
In the end who knows though no one here on earth
We can debate and debate til we are all blue in the face
Fact of it all is NO ONE knows
We are all in the same boat that way
I think
be as good as ya can be
Treat others the way ya wanna be treated
It's all we really have control over in this life

I am a seeker of truth always have been and suspect
I'll always be a seeker
I'm not trying to offend anyone sorry if I have
It's only my opinions

Reactions: voj

L3M4

Star
Yeah! I agree and everyone wants to be right about this God stufff which makes no sense at all. Even the end comes and the elect still go to heaven and God unveal his Plan, what else? Apart from not dying and praise God for eternity? What else?

Am gathering information to share and also talk about a popular band guy that said he is done with believe in God, after reading his reasons if felt like am the one, but thats his problem, besides life still goes on.
Is not that "everyone" wants to be right, there have been an absolute global consensus for eons, until recently (many decades ago) when books, newspaper and mass media began to propagate false delusions such as that one that God and Lucifer are the same, etc. But at the end of the day, is up to you to choose. Also, I'll quote you: "praise God for eternity? What else?" This sounds exactly like another atheist slogan you seem to keep pushing around this thread, like honestly it doesn't even seem genuine at all or critically thought out whatsoever. But if you wish to continue your explicit bible bashing, to each their own.

voj

Established
Is not that "everyone" wants to be right, there have been an absolute global consensus for eons, until recently (many decades ago) when books, newspaper and mass media began to propagate false delusions such as that one that God and Lucifer are the same, etc. But at the end of the day, is up to you to choose. Also, I'll quote you: "praise God for eternity? What else?" This sounds exactly like another atheist slogan you seem to keep pushing around this thread, like honestly it doesn't even seem genuine at all or critically thought out whatsoever. But if you wish to continue your explicit bible bashing, to each their own.
Still no sense, and am no atheist. You dont really get what am saying, not at all. You are just making it complex for you to understand.