Gray State: The Rise

Jack W

Established
Omg where did you found this? This is almost what is happening today. May I ask how do you feel about those marked sentences? :O because I am shook
It was not hard to find it, I use https://duckduckgo.com/ for my searchs.

To be honest, I'm not surprised by the marked sentenes. The plan of a NWO is very old.
I just hope that David Crowley can rest in peace.

Reactions: voj

L3M4

Star
It was not hard to find it, I use https://duckduckgo.com/ for my searchs.

To be honest, I'm not surprised by the marked sentenes. The plan of a NWO is very old.
I just hope that David Crowley can rest in peace.
The fact that it mentions the "masks" and "clinics" is too much of a massive resemblance to what is happening NOW, I've known about those "old plans" too, for decades but I never imagined that we could live through their fruition so fast so near... I'm not even hoping nothing for the dead, as you mention David Crowley, of course he's resting in peace. I'm hoping for my family children to be safe, wtf I'm shook and the fact that some people seem so unbothered and oblivious is beyond me

Jack W

Established
, wtf I'm shook and the fact that some people seem so unbothered and oblivious is beyond me
I has read so much about then, that I stopped shock myself. They are demons with human body. That's the ugly truth.

L3M4

Star
I has read so much about then, that I stopped shock myself. They are demons with human body. That's the ugly truth.
You've read so much, with all these knowledge why be in shock anymore, right? Like, literally: who cares about those peasants, we are so above and beyond all of that. *Rolls Eyes*

Yes the mention of masks this guy was really up on it but at the same time there have been some people who predicted pandemics etc

Jack W

Established
You've read so much, with all these knowledge why be in shock anymore, right? Like, literally: who cares about those peasants, we are so above and beyond all of that. *Rolls Eyes*
I like the "Rolls eyes"

There has to be more of a reason why they would kill him tho maybe he speculated too much and hit a truth vain. This is morbid curiosity and eerily mysterious to me. Or is it that this would have been an insanely mainstream movie as opposed to fringe conspiracy I don't know. Plus they seem to let some stuff pass along as it is not exposing future plans if it's already happened or is going to happen very soon they seem to not care.

voj

Established
Minute 2:24
They look like zombies.
How easily is to kill a zombie , right?
They knew what was coming that was why they hid the movie. This days things are different and people are too ignorant to see. We need to do something. And it feels like it is late.

Jack W

Established
They knew what was coming that was why they hid the movie. This days things are different and people are too ignorant to see. We need to do something. And it feels like it is late.
It's not late. This war just started.

Jack W

Established
Yet! Look what the world have become, none is doing anything about it. Because the elites are 1 step ahead of the masses.
We have God and Jesus in our side, we don't need nothing more ;)

Last edited:

voj

Established
We have God and Jesus in our side, we don't need nothing more ;)
NO! Ah Dont Like God's Plan Wanting to Save Us From Our Selves, like me post - None Of This Make Any Sense. I Never Liked Any Divine Intervention Of Such, I'd Prefer to do things without God.

Jack W

Established
NO! Ah Dont Like God's Plan Wanting to Save Us From Our Selves, like me post - None Of This Make Any Sense. I Never Liked Any Divine Intervention Of Such, I'd Prefer to do things without God.
What if God can give us help to fight and win this war? will you not take it?
Of course, we can't wait to God for save us, by he can help us.

“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."Luke 11:9

Jack W

Established
I like your signature

Maybe this is a way of him showing us how quickly and easily it can happen and gives us a glimpse as to how it will be under the antichrist's rule. The "GREAT RESET" isn't about resetting capitalism. It's a simulation of the END of DAYS APOCALYPSE? That's why they don't

how do you know that?

voj

Established
What if God can give us help to fight and win this war? will you not take it?
Of course, we can't wait to God for save us, by he can help us.

“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."Luke 11:9
I'd still prefer my first choice.