Graphene oxide and other heavy metals (poison in the human body) in vaccines+++ and relation to radiation (5G) and transformation (reset).

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Is putting yourself inside an electric car like putting yourself inside a microwave oven?

"EMF Radiation Risks from Electric Cars
You cannot see the EMF radiation emitted by electronic devices, but repercussions in intense or long doses include cell damage, DNA fragmentation, fertility problems, and neurological effects that can lead to health disorders and behavioral issues.

• Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) EMF radiation emits from all electronic devices, originating from their batteries, parts and internal circuitry.
  • Radio Frequency (RF) EMF radiation, emits only from devices that have wireless connections. Think cellular phone service, Bluetooth, and WiFi.
ELF radiation emits at a lower frequency than RF radiation, but both can cause biological effects in humans and the environment.

The closer you are to the transmitter or battery in an electronic device, the more you are exposed to this radiation, and the more at risk you are of developing adverse health effects.

With electric cars, a big battery is being used close to your body, with electronic circuitry running around the edge of the cabin. This can expose you to increased amounts of ELF radiation."

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Lectures digging deeper into the subject of transhumanism and the grid they are hoping to implement to control humans. Long but well worth your time if you resonate with the information. Graphene is a key component.

Again. This is an inverted reflection of what is naturally taking place. The goal as I see it is to build a "replacement" of true spirituality. True spirituality will set you free; their version will totally disconnected you and (their main goal) forever keep you captured in the density of the material plane.

This was taken down. Here is a link if you want to watch it. I learned a lot from this presentation.

DavidSon

Star
Thanks for posting- this article is a terrific resource. Whether someone believes these devices are in all the shots or not, it's still an important documentation of nano communications. The bibliography at the bottom references over 60 papers which in itself is a great resource. I'm late to the party on this subject but hope to continue broadening my understanding.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thanks for posting- this article is a terrific resource. Whether someone believes these devices are in all the shots or not, it's still an important documentation of nano communications. The bibliography at the bottom references over 60 papers which in itself is a great resource. I'm late to the party on this subject but hope to continue broadening my understanding.
You're welcome! :) Yes, it's a great source material. :)

e-Enoch

Superstar