Graphene oxide and other heavy metals (poison in the human body) in vaccines+++ and relation to radiation (5G) and transformation (reset).

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Lectures digging deeper into the subject of transhumanism and the grid they are hoping to implement to control humans. Long but well worth your time if you resonate with the information. Graphene is a key component.

Again. This is an inverted reflection of what is naturally taking place. The goal as I see it is to build a "replacement" of true spirituality. True spirituality will set you free; their version will totally disconnected you and (their main goal) forever keep you captured in the density of the material plane.

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran

"The central character and narrator is a woman named Offred, one of the group known as "handmaids", who are forcibly assigned to produce children for the "commanders" – the ruling class of men."

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran

Kirk777

Rookie
A phone-repair technician reveals that every 5G phone he has repaired has nothing in it that would receive 5G.

If this is true what are the purpose of the 5G towers?

Right? I thought I had 5G years ago. Haven't they been advertising it for a long time now? Wireless companies etc? I had google fiber in Kansas cIty and it had an option in my internet connection for 5G or regular.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Right? I thought I had 5G years ago. Haven't they been advertising it for a long time now? Wireless companies etc? I had google fiber in Kansas cIty and it had an option in my internet connection for 5G or regular.
5G mobile network is not the same as 5G wifi.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Even if you don't speak the language this video is very telling...

Makes it easier to understand how the graphene is masked by the liquid in the vaccine?

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Poison discovered in different batches of the Moderna vaccine than the already suspended ones:

Seems to be a growing awareness in regards to controlling the content of the vaccines in japan......

"Two middle-aged men were reported to have died". But how many not reported and how many vaccine damaged without dying?

"TOKYO (Sputnik) - Japan's southern prefecture of Okinawa has announced discovering foreign materials in several vials of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine, which came from different batches than the ones that are already suspended.
Foreign substances are said to have been discovered on Saturday in several doses that were about to be used at a vaccination site in the Okinawan city of Naha, however, their lot numbers are different from those that were barred from using earlier. As a result, the COVID-19 vaccination in the prefecture was suspended for the weekend.
On Thursday, Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., in charge of the vaccine's sales and distribution in the country, published the numbers of batches with contaminated vaccines — 3004667, 3004734 and 3004956. Japanese media report that the vaccines from those lots were distributed to 863 vaccination centres across the country."
Earlier in the week, about 1.63 million doses of Moderna vaccine produced in Spain were suspended in Japan after the health ministry detected alien substances in some of the vials. Two middle-aged men were reported to have died getting their shots of the Moderna vaccine from a contaminated batch.

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Just a comment in regards to this video:

Because of density metal particles sprayed in the sky will eventually fall down to the earth. Just as if you throw a hand of sand into the water the grains will sink to the bottom. The pollution of air will therefore have a time limit. This is why they have to spray constantly. And also why you should not be to afraid if the air is polluted or not as long as it feels fresh and don't smell. Because of water being more dense than air it is much more easy to make it stay polluted.

You need some kind of wings and some kind of motor to stay in the air for a longer time (plains and insects). Or you need to be less dense than air like helium gass. When a helium balloon reach a certain hight the air gets thinner and less dense and will no longer be able to hold the gass in place and the balloon will explode.

Heat creates damp/steam that will rise and cold will bring this back to rain/snow that will sink down again. All because of changes in density created by temperature.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Vaccinated individuals show radioactivity that could make unvaccinated ill

2:36.

In an exclusive interview for the program La Voz de España on Channel 5 TV, La Quinta Columna reported that, in addition to detecting ionizing waves in the environment using Geiger counters, they’re also detecting them in some vaccinated individuals. The reason for this is most probably due to graphene oxide, a nanomaterial that has a wave-multiplying property.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Vaccinated individuals show radioactivity that could make unvaccinated ill

2:36.

In an exclusive interview for the program La Voz de España on Channel 5 TV, La Quinta Columna reported that, in addition to detecting ionizing waves in the environment using Geiger counters, they’re also detecting them in some vaccinated individuals. The reason for this is most probably due to graphene oxide, a nanomaterial that has a wave-multiplying property.
I've been wondering alot about how people suffering with EHS (electrohyper sensitivity) are reacting to the vaxxed and i haven't seen any stories about it. It certainly wouldn't help if the vaxxed is your spouse.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
I'm reposting this. It is very important to have this in mind the coming weeks and months. Stay strong. Don't let other peoples distorted soul song impact the melody/frequencies you are playing with your organ(s).

On the spiritual/energetic level we are all connected. If you for a long period of time stay together with strong people with a uplifting vibration they will lift you up. They same goes if you stay with people that are very down in vibration they will drag you down with them (if your spirit isn't strong enough to hold your ground).

As a generalization people that accept the vaccine do hold a lower vibration (because their operating system / mind have not managed to be upgraded/uplifted to see the truth). The slow moving energy/vibration these people hold will be stagnated even more (because of the density of the heavy metals that slows down the movement of energy) after taking the vaccine. Their misery has the potential to drag a lot of people in their surroundings with them. Be very mindful about this aspect and navigate in accordance to this.

If your energy/aura/spirit is strong enough you'll be 100 % safe. You will even see that you will lift up the people closest to you in vibration/resonance. Instead of you taking on their burdens you will help raise them up.

This is how it works. We as humans are interacting the same way. If you ever wondered why panic spreads; why yawning spreads; why laughter spreads; why the menstrual cycles of women staying under the same roof synchronize and also why groups of people get influensa around the same time. This is the main reason.

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Vaccines, test, mask, food and water (especially inorganic fluoride) is all about getting heavy metals (graphene ++)(lack of conductivity creates stagnation) inside your body. It's all about creating resistance. This resistance creates heat that again will coagulate your blood (in regards to vaccines). Think microwave oven and how the radiation interact with certain materials. As long as you have cleansed the heavy metals out of your body 5G cellular or other forms of radiation will not affect you the same way.

Only certain heavy metals are magnetic in the material density. In the spiritual realm it is the copper, gold and the ultimate conductor silver that creates the attraction. Actually the ultimate metal as a transporter of energy in the material realm is organic quicksilver/mercury (may give you a clue why the use of this metal is heavily restricted).

Have a look at this and see with your own eyes how quicksilver uplifts the vibration of gold: Why is this? Because a higher vibration/consciousness always has the potential to dominate (in this case uplift) a lower vibration/consciousness. How can you use this wisdom to rid yourself from heavy metals? By aligning with higher vibration/consciousness metals like gold, copper and silver.

Why do you think there is a tradition for wearing jewelry in the form of gold and silver?
Why do you think people originally used to throw copper in the well. To make a wish or to help keeping it clean from lower vibrational consciousness like heavy metals and parasites?
Why is silver/quicksilver more precious than gold?

Last edited: