Google Censors Video Exposing Google

Thunderian

Superstar
Classic.

Also, does anyone wonder why the people at Google hate Trump so much? Does anyone suppose it's because Google is a "good" company, just looking out for the world?

Google-owned video platform YouTube took down a video from Project Veritas showing a senior employee at the company appearing to admit that the company plans to interfere in the next presidential election to stop Donald Trump.
The video, which is still available on the Project Veritas website featured undercover footage of a top Google employee, Jen Gennai, stating that the company shouldn’t be broken up because only they can prevent the “next Trump situation.”​
Via the video:​
Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that.
This corroborates other leaks from Google. Earlier this year, former Google software engineer Mike Wacker published emails appearing to show that a manager at the tech giant told one of their subordinates that the company had to stop “fake news” and “hate speech” because “that’s how Trump won.”
James O’Keefe urged viewers to download the video and repost it to ensure it could not easily be censored.​
And last year, Breitbart News published confidential footage from inside Google showing the company’s head of global affairs, Kent Walker, stating his intention to make the populist-nationalist movement represented by Donald Trump a “blip” or “hiccup” in history.​
Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe reported on Twitter earlier today that the journalistic outlet received a privacy complaint on its YouTube videos. “Privacy” is the same excuse used by the tech giant for taking down a video about one of Veritas’ earlier stories, about anti-Christian bias at image platform Pinterest.​
Google did not respond to a request for comment from Breitbart News.​

Sunshine

Established
Thank you for posting. I kinda had the feeling they were doing something like this, but the reality is worse than I imagined. I figured that the programmers were just feeding their own biases into the algorithms, maybe even without even realizing it. To know that it is a top-down, company-wide policy is just unforgivable.

Does anyone know of an alternate search engine we can use?

A massive, global megacorp censoring or suppressing information that makes itself look bad? Shit. It's almost like our politicians sold us out to global mega-corporations and years of them amassing power, instead of acting in the interests of the people? I'm shocked.

That being said, while I don't have any doubt Google doesn't have my best interests in mind, this "expose" is by James O'Keefe. The ACORN one he did was a conservative Michael Moore documentary... Which is to say it's a product of careful edits and conveniently ignored the fact that the person he "got" trying to "help him" traffic underage girls actually called the cops on him and end up suing him for 100 grand.

Johnny5

Veteran
A massive, global megacorp censoring or suppressing information that makes itself look bad? Shit. It's almost like our politicians sold us out to global mega-corporations and years of them amassing power, instead of acting in the interests of the people? I'm shocked.

That being said, while I don't have any doubt Google doesn't have my best interests in mind, this "expose" is by James O'Keefe. The ACORN one he did was a conservative Michael Moore documentary... Which is to say it's a product of careful edits and conveniently ignored the fact that the person he "got" trying to "help him" traffic underage girls actually called the cops on him and end up suing him for 100 grand.
I am prolly wrong, but I don't remember human trafficking with the ACORN video he did. I understand the need for editing and post production on any media type, but at this point nothing is real anymore except biased the creator or presenter. It's beyond sad.

Mike Adams – Natural News June 28, 2019

"With Google doubling down on its criminal enterprise of election meddling and politically motivated censorship, the world is becoming increasingly aware of how unfair and evil Google has become.

A new meme has emerged that perfectly captures Google’s “philosophy” of brainwashing the public by rigging search results and search suggestions to annihilate independent journalism and push establishment, liberal lies that enslave humanity and cause untold human suffering.

Google has become the evil empire of our time. And just like in Star Wars, human rebels need to launch a torpedo into the death star and blow it to smithereens. The very existence of Google is incompatible with free society. Google must be shut down and permanently removed from society. Its engineers should be arrested, indicted and imprisoned for life to prevent them from repeating their evil schemes against humanity.

Share this meme everywhere, and join us in denouncing Google and calling for the Trump administration to dismantle the corporate monstrosity while criminally prosecuting its executives, managers and employees for being complicit in crimes against humanity."

Source

I am prolly wrong, but I don't remember human trafficking with the ACORN video he did. I understand the need for editing and post production on any media type, but at this point nothing is real anymore except biased the creator or presenter. It's beyond sad.

It might have been removed since he got sued over it. The person in question humored him, feed him a line of crap, and called the police... And sued him. I'd imagine, in addition to the 100k O'Keefe had to dish out, he also had to alter the video.

While I also think Google doesn't want Trump in 2020, I don't think it's because of "leftist bias"; it's business. People forget that Google is launching a huge video game streaming service later this year, which will be absurdly bandwidth intense. So is YouTube. And with Trump's administration overturning net neutrality, it's a potential threat to their business.

Helioform

Star
Lol duckduckgo is just the next Google just wait and see. I was using Google back in 1998 when it was just starting and everyone was raving about how it was great compared to Yahoo since it had no ads. There is no safe place on the internet everything is monitored by the NSA.

polymoog

Superstar
Lol duckduckgo is just the next Google just wait and see. I was using Google back in 1998 when it was just starting and everyone was raving about how it was great compared to Yahoo since it had no ads. There is no safe place on the internet everything is monitored by the NSA.
youre right-- theres no doubt about it.

i mentioned duck duck go as bad because they said or did something recently that was anti-free speech. mozilla did, as well.

everyone should be typing/doing things on the net with the accepted knowledge that they are being recorded or spied upon by tptb. however, we should never be afraid to speak up and research what we want out of fear of them. F them.

Helioform

Star
youre right-- theres no doubt about it.

i mentioned duck duck go as bad because they said or did something recently that was anti-free speech. mozilla did, as well.

everyone should be typing/doing things on the net with the accepted knowledge that they are being recorded or spied upon by tptb. however, we should never be afraid to speak up and research what we want out of fear of them. F them.
I agree. The internet is like a weapon and I believe we can turn it against its creators, as long as we keep our sensitive information offline and if possible in encrypted files...

The Zone

Star
The NSA/others is the dark web these days. There is no privacy and there hasn't been for a bit now.

Not exactly related to privacy but ...

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
this should be VERY interesting.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7BdDIxUocQbr/

Saladino for Congress - I have officially filed my lawsuit against AOC for blocking me on twitter...
Saladino for Congress on Twitter: "I have officially filed my lawsuit against AOC for blocking me on twitter. Trump is not allowed to block people, will the standards apply equally? Stay tuned to find out! "

polymoog

Superstar
this was put up by facebook. later it was taken down with no comment or acknowledgement.

1562894645037.png

heres a link if you cant read it:

https://browse.startpage.com/do/show_picture.pl?l=english&rais=1&oiu=https://i1.wp.com/lauraloomer.us/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Screen-Shot-2019-07-09-at-8.59.48-PM.png?fit=2050%2C1188&ssl=1&sp=ca97ac7a33ad2f488ac4d3bc6d8d6b83&t=default

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/facebook-posts-then-deletes-rules-allowing-calls-to-violence-against-dangerous-individuals

Facebook posts then deletes rules allowing calls to violence against ‘dangerous individuals’

July 10, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Facebook came under fire Tuesday for posting an update to its Community Standards suggesting that the social media platform’s ban on threatening or inciting violence doesn’t apply to “dangerous individuals,” and quietly deleted the alarming language the next day.

Breitbart reported that Facebook updated its Community Standards section on Violence and Incitement with language banning “threats that could lead to death (and other forms of high-severity violence)” against individuals or groups, “unless the target is an organization or individual covered in the Dangerous Individuals and Organization Policy.”

The Dangerous Individuals and Organizations policy applies to “terrorist activity,” “organized hate,” “mass or serial murder,” “human trafficking,” and “organized violence or criminal activity.” While most of those categories are straightforward, critics have expressed concern that Facebook interpretes “organized hate” – which it defines as “any association” whose words, actions, or views “attack individuals based on characteristics, including race, religious affiliation, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, serious disease or disability” – to encompass non-hateful conservative views.

In May, an internal Facebook spreadsheet surfaced identifying several mostly-conservative personalities to be investigated for alleged association with any “designated hate entity,” “designated hateful ideology,” or “hate paraphernalia.” The targets included several figures previously banned from Facebook and Instagram for being “dangerous,” such as Alex Jones and Laura Loomer, as well as the more mainstream conservatives Candace Owen and Brigitte Gabriel.

Last month, it was revealed that Facebook’s criteria for identifying potential “hate agents” doesn’t merely include discernible hate speech or association with established hate groups, but can include simply interviewing individuals the tech giant deems hateful.

“119 Antifa groups are currently active on Facebook, some advocating for milkshakes and bricks to be thrown at the people they disagree with,” Corinne Weaver wrote at NewsBusters. “Facebook has no issue with their presence, but instead has tailored the violence standard in order to allow these groups to be the exception to the rule.”

On Wednesday, Facebook deleted the “unless the target is an organization or individual covered in the Dangerous Individuals and Organizations Policy” qualifiers from the Violence and Incitement page, without comment or acknowledgment.

The incident is only the latest item in conservatives’ case that the social media giant is engaged in political bias and censorship. The social network recently came under fire for blocking objective informational links about abortion from the American Pregnancy Association’s website and criticism of a Canadian coin to celebrate homosexuality, as well as flagging accurate reporting about a controversial history textbook as false. In March, a Project Veritas investigation detailed how Facebook “deboosts” traffic to several mainstream conservative sites.

GreenLeaf

Rookie
Classic.

Also, does anyone wonder why the people at Google hate Trump so much? Does anyone suppose it's because Google is a "good" company, just looking out for the world?

Google-owned video platform YouTube took down a video from Project Veritas showing a senior employee at the company appearing to admit that the company plans to interfere in the next presidential election to stop Donald Trump.

The video, which is still available on the Project Veritas website featured undercover footage of a top Google employee, Jen Gennai, stating that the company shouldn’t be broken up because only they can prevent the “next Trump situation.”​

Via the video:​

Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that.

This corroborates other leaks from Google. Earlier this year, former Google software engineer Mike Wacker published emails appearing to show that a manager at the tech giant told one of their subordinatesthat the company had to stop “fake news” and “hate speech” because “that’s how Trump won.”

James O’Keefe urged viewers to download the video and repost it to ensure it could not easily be censored.​

And last year, Breitbart News published confidential footage from inside Google showing the company’s head of global affairs, Kent Walker, stating his intention to make the populist-nationalist movement represented by Donald Trump a “blip” or “hiccup” in history.​

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe reported on Twitter earlier today that the journalistic outlet received a privacy complaint on its YouTube videos. “Privacy” is the same excuse used by the tech giant for taking down a video about one of Veritas’ earlier stories, about anti-Christian bias at image platform Pinterest.​

Google did not respond to a request for comment from Breitbart News.​
There was someone on YouTube last year that had a video of theirs censored (and I think also received a strike to their channel) because they were talking about YouTube / Google censorship. The irony of that situation was that they were actually talking in support of YouTube’s censorship.

polymoog

Superstar
America fascinates me a lot.

i liked the idea of the meeting at the white house, but the fact that the cartoonist, ben garrison, was DISinvited at the last second because someone didnt like that he took some shots at george soros shows that it will be ineffectual. he doesnt even NEED to have a summit: all he has to do is enforce the law thats already on the books (section 230). trump should also abandon twitter completely and go to minds.com or gab.ai and tweet from there, bringing everyone with him, just like everyone should be voting with their feet and abandon youtube.

okeefe was sitting next to tim pool, by the way.

Last edited: