GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE COLLAPSE TODAY!!!!

Do you guys believe the occult will actually go through with their plan?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red Rose

Established
Last edited:

Sosaah

That's interesting, I think it will happen and even if it doesn't happen this Sunday, it will most likely happen very soon. It could be next year on 8/11 or another date this year but all evidence is pointing to this Sunday. We will just have to wait and see...

Karlysymon

Superstar
It wasn't very convincing for me. These conspiracies have been around for years, aswell as that of the Hoover dam. The question is: why would they do it? Do TPTB really want to destroy such important infrastructure? Do they, for some reason want to cut off people in California? Motive is important....
But if it happens,oh well...

Red Rose

Established
It wasn't very convincing for me. These conspiracies have been around for years, aswell as that of the Hoover dam. The question is: why would they do it? Do TPTB really want to destroy such important infrastructure? Do they, for some reason want to cut off people in California? Motive is important....
I understand what you are saying nut the point is, even if it doesn't happen, we need to keep our eyes out for another major incident. They did this with 9/11 and were able to get away with it because people were not informed. I know you are not writing it off as a conspiracy theory but even if it does not happen this Sunday, it will happen soon. Part of the NWO may be to cut off access to transportation and to keep us in one area to limit our mobility so we shouldn't just ignore it. But we'll have to see.

Red Rose

Established
Tomorrow is the supposed day. Whether they go through with it or not, I don't know. But those of you who live in the San Francisco Bay Area, please stay safe and don't cross that bridge anytime soon just in case. The occult doesn't care who they have kill in order for this to happen so please, stay safe.

DTA

Rookie
lots of things will indeed happen this sunday .
but the bridge will be fine.
they will never make it this obvious and tell you a certain location like this.
then again it could really be the end of everything we know
and all previous ways of thinking no longer apply.
we will just have to wait and see.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I understand what you are saying nut the point is, even if it doesn't happen, we need to keep our eyes out for another major incident. They did this with 9/11 and were able to get away with it because people were not informed. I know you are not writing it off as a conspiracy theory but even if it does not happen this Sunday, it will happen soon. Part of the NWO may be to cut off access to transportation and to keep us in one area to limit our mobility so we shouldn't just ignore it. But we'll have to see.
You are right actually, about keeping our eyes open. In one episode of the tv show Designated Survivor (it had CIA help), the lame duck president, Keifer Sutherland, was sent an encrypted file with plans to blow up the Capitol and everyone in it (which had happened), the Golden Gate bridge and the Hoover Dam. He then ordered that troops be sent to the other two locations.

I also wrote my post with the twin towers in mind. Apparently, 9/11 was a crime within a crime within a crime within a crime etc. As in, lets just say that there were 10 criminals who all had different problems. Destroying the towers would solve the problems/cover those 10 different crimes in one fell swoop. So, I can’t see the same scenario with the bridge but it would be more believable if they engineered an earthquake and destroyed the bridge in the process. I maintain that the infrastructure is important to be kept in place, for whatever plans tptb have in store.

elsbet

Superstar
The Golden Gate Bridge is in danger. This Sunday, there may be an attack on the Golden Gate Bridge. I will post links and videos which prove this planned event by the occult.

https://steempeak.com/gematria/@flauwy/the-great-riddle-of-august-11-2019-the-next-9-11-part-1-2

https://steempeak.com/gematria/@flauwy/the-great-riddle-of-august-11-2019-the-next-9-11-part-2-2

I wish to stress, this is not confirmed. It is speculation but even then, be aware of how the occult works.
I don't know why these things are called "sacrifices"-- they are nothing of the sort. They are murders... blood offerings. The potential victims have no value to the perpetrators, alive-- it is only in death that they are useful. The action is selfish-- murderously so-- and it should be recognized as such. Js.

Red Rose

Established
I don't know why these things are called "sacrifices"-- they are nothing of the sort. They are murders... blood offerings. The potential victims have no value to the perpetrators, alive-- it is only in death that they are useful. The action is selfish-- murderously so-- and it should be recognized as such. Js.
Yes they are rituals. The higherups of this world love to these things. Arrange events like this and call it a supposed accident or natural disaster. They love the bloodshed and they do these rituals because Satan loves death, blood and sacrifice and mass events like this are some of the biggest ways to serve their Lord. We will see tomorrow though. After the Epstein 'suicide', maybe they will because everyone is distracted and is least expecting it. Or maybe they won't because it's too much going on right now. We'll have to just see.

starseed

The RITUAL is in a form of looshing, as always. Looshing = Energy Harvest. The elites win regardless when going through with false flags like these or not because our ENERGY (focus, worry, excitement, etc) is directed towards it. When our energy is directed towards it, it is harvested & used to carry out evil across the earth realm (3rd dimension) .... fuck a bridge! We shouldn't give a shit about any physical structures on stolen land. If your focus is on a bridge, building, etc... then you've lost already. Stay in the light & just let this place burn... there's so much more destruction to come...

The RITUAL is in a form of looshing, as always. Looshing = Energy Harvest. The elites win regardless when going through with false flags like these or not because our ENERGY (focus, worry, excitement, etc) is directed towards it. When our energy is directed towards it, it is harvested & used to carry out evil across the earth realm (3rd dimension) .... fuck a bridge! We shouldn't give a shit about any physical structures on stolen land. If your focus is on a bridge, building, etc... then you've lost already. Stay in the light & just let this place burn... there's so much more destruction to come...
Hello starseed. This is a tricky one isn’t it? The physical illusion was not meant to become our enemy. Are you a legitimate star seed or just larping? Pardon me for asking. I don’t mean to be rude but there are so many who claim to be star seeds but are either still asleep or just pretending.

starseed

Hello starseed. This is a tricky one isn’t it? The physical illusion was not meant to become our enemy. Are you a legitimate star seed or just larping? Pardon me for asking. I don’t mean to be rude but there are so many who claim to be star seeds but are either still asleep or just pretending.
Nothing is tricky here... we make the plain (plane), complicated. The physical isn't an illusion if it's been made real? The physical isn't our enemy, its our tool. I don't matter, only you!

Red Rose

Established
So it appears it is not coming down today. As many of you have said, it is probably because it is too predictable and too many of us know about it. However, I would be on the lookout for anything involving this bridge in the nearby future.

Vixy

Star
As a distraction for the masses when they go down like theyre doing right now.. 15 arrests baby!