God's Promise: The Scripture cannot be broken.

While speaking to the Pharisees, Jesus taught them (along with all of the people who were listening) about God's Promise, that the Scripture (Bible) cannot be broken. This is recorded in the 4th Book of the Bible New Testament/Covenant - The Gospel according to John :-

John
10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your Law, I said, Ye are gods?
10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the Word of God came, and the Scripture cannot be broken;
10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father [is] in me, and I in Him.

Later, it was recorded in the Holy Qur'an/Koran that Mohammed was told the exact same teaching about God's Scriptures as Jesus taught:

Sura 15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).

Turning back to the (previously "lost", but which has now been restored) book of Enoch (who was God's first prophet; and which Jesus and the Apostles often quoted from) it is found prophesied, that people (in the future) would in fact attempt to tamper with Scripture. But also, that they would not be able to succeed (in corrupting it), as well as why this is so:

Enoch
104:7 Now will I point out a mystery (Rev. 17:5): Many sinners shall turn and transgress against The Word of Uprightness (ch. 97:2; Isa. 33:15; 2 Thess. 2:7-12; Sura 32:23).

THE INCORRECT WRITING OF GOD'S WORDS PROPHESIED:-

104:8 They shall speak evil things; they shall utter falsehood (ch. 97:2); create a great creation (false religions and religious traditions and technology); and compose books of their own words (books of man-made laws; books of the religious traditions of their fathers; novels; etc.; etc.; etc. - ch. 68:13).

HOW TO RECOGNISE AND CORRECT THE MISTAKES:-

But when they shall write correctly all My words in their own languages,
104:9 They (My words) shall neither change nor diminish (Mark 13:31; Matt. 5:17-19); but when all shall be written correctly; ALL, which from the first I have uttered concerning them shall concur (John 10:35; Sura 15:9).
104:10 Another secret also I point out. To the righteous and the wise shall be given Books of joy, of integrity, and of great Wisdom. To them shall Books be given (Rev. 2:17), in which they shall believe (and Live by);
104:11 And in which they shall rejoice. And all the righteous shall be rewarded, who from these (Books) shall acquire the Knowledge of The Straight Way.

(The Book of Enoch can be read in it's entirety in the King of kings' Bible.)

In Enoch verse 104:9 above, one finds a reference given to what Jesus said later on as recorded in John 10:35 and which was then repeated again also to Mohammed as recorded in Sura 15:9 of the Holy Koran.

This means (and it is found consistently through a thorough study of Scripture) that God has caused the Scripture to be written and recorded in such a way that it actually contains a built-in error correction (like a program!) encoded into it, that cannot be broken by anyone.

Just think about it for a moment. If humans are able, within human limitations, to use "advanced" programming skills and algorithms to encode a measure of error correction and/or security protection into the way that computer hard drives are used to store data in order to help protect the data, what then could make anyone think that The Almighty God would not have thought about this and done it (and done it Perfectly, above the level of what any human attempt could ever hope to come close to) when giving the Scriptures - His Word/Truth to the World? In fact it is a totally far-fetched idea to even consider, that The Almighty God would not have done so! But of course, He did!

So, if someone (like people from within the world's organized religions) tries to tamper with one verse, then how it works, is that there will be other verses that immediately show the changed verse to be out of place (not in agreement with the rest of Scripture - causing it to stick out like a sore thumb) therefore, allowing it to then be corrected (which has now been done by JAH, with the publishing of the King of kings' Bible). This is Pure Genius, beyond the ability of anything man has ever been able to devise, or even envision.

The Bible and Koran have been given in such a way that it makes it impossible for anyone to have tampered with God's Word without it being noticeable (and correctable)! Just think about that and let it sink in, for a moment. For the interpretation and translation to be correct, ALL of it has to be in agreement. This is a requirement given to us by God in the Scripture itself. Therefore, making it possible to ALWAYS be able to find the correct meaning, if you diligently search for it, just as Christ Jesus (The Truth - John 14:6) taught everyone (John 14:15-18).

John
14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.
14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 [Even] the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Sura 46:10. Say: "See ye? If (this teaching) be from "I AM", and ye reject it, and a Witness (Rev. 1:5; Sura 43:61) from among the Children of Israel testifies to its HARMONY (with EARLIER Scripture - JAH), and has believed while ye are arrogant, (how unjust ye are!) truly, "I AM" guides not a people unjust."

So, we must never allow anyone (and especially be wary of anyone who still remains caught up in organized religions and following it's corrupted teachings) to cause us to ever doubt God's Holy Word - His Holy Bible and His Holy Koran, that He gave to the world, or His Power to guard and preserve His Truth, as HE has promised to ALL of the believers in His Scriptures.

God's Word and His Promise is ever true.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

All Scripture above is quoted from:

The King of kings' Bible - which is the Best and most accurate Bible and Koran translation in the world, containing the Old Covenant/Testament, New Covenant/Testament and Holy Koran, all in Harmony and as one complete Book, fully cross-referenced and consistent with itself, for the first time ever. The King of kings' Bible can be read by anyone for free online.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Later, it was recorded in the Holy Qur'an/Koran that Mohammed was told the exact same teaching about God's Scriptures as Jesus taught:
Isn’t that how mohammad got all the biblical teachings wrong in the quran, he heard all the stories from the catholics..strike one there..but he didn’t remember them right? Or maybe they told them wrong, being catholics and all?

Btw...The book of Enoch is not in the Bible.

Isn’t that how mohammad got all the biblical teachings wrong in the quran, he heard all the stories from the catholics..strike one there..but he didn’t remember them right? Or maybe they told them wrong, being catholics and all?
No, the other way around. Mohammed was given the Koran because the Catholics had got the teachings wrong:

Mohammed and the birth of Islam as yet another religion.

10:1 Once God had seen what Satan had done to Jesus’ teachings, with the birth of christianity, and
its spreading and establishing, and the success that Satan was having, with yet another organized-
religion, He decided to try, yet-again, to put people back on the right track.
10:2 After 600 years of so-called christianity developing, and people ignoring Jesus’ Message, God
gave enlightenment to Mohammed, little by little, to try to pull the people away from organized-
religions, and back to direct-contact with Himself.
10:3 He chose the Arabs, because they were neither Jewish nor Christian, and the pagan-Arabs
already worshipped the Morning Star (Al-Uzzah) as a divinity, and hopefully it would be easy to
convert them from worshipping the star itself (Sura 53:49), to worshipping its King.
10:4 Also, the Arabs were nomadic-traders, with caravans that travelled extensively, and could
thereby spread the word of God, far and wide.
10:5 Mohammed was around 40 years old when God called him, and, like all the other Prophets, was
not a religious man; he just talked to God and did God’s Will, and, like all the other Prophets, he was
a “child of God”, by adoption.
10:6 Mohammed was not religious; he was just a believer, who strived himself, and taught the
striving, to do God’s Will.
10:7 God explained, through the Koran, that Abraham had not been religious, just a believer, like
Mohammed. Both Abraham and Mohammed, like Jesus, were, and fought, against organized-
religions, and were both just “children of God” (adopted).
10:8 Unless you are “born again” in the spirit, and become like “little children”, you can NOT enter
the Kingdom of Heaven (John 3:3-13 & Matt. 18:3-4).
- The Way home or face The Fire

Btw...The book of Enoch is not in the Bible.
With what you just said about the Catholics, why would you trust the Catholics and what they say should be in the bible and what should not be, more than Jesus and the disciples?

Jesus and the disciples quoted from the book of Enoch plenty, so it should be in the Bible (as it used to be, until the RCC removed it).

Lisa

Superstar
No, the other way around. Mohammed was given the Koran because the Catholics had got the teachings wrong:
No doubt they probably didn’t understand the Bible but the remedy to that is not a different gospel...

With what you just said about the Catholics, why would you trust the Catholics and what they say should be in the bible and what should not be, more than Jesus and the disciples?

Jesus and the disciples quoted from the book of Enoch plenty, so it should be in the Bible (as it used to be, until the RCC removed it).
I’m not trusting in catholics but I am trusting that God would bring me to the correct Bible. Why wouldn’t he want me to have anything else?

I’m not sure what quotes you are alluring to?

No doubt they probably didn’t understand the Bible but the remedy to that is not a different gospel...
I don't think it is any different when it is understood correctly. Unfortunately, organized religion spoils it, because people see that and then think that is what the book says. Just like how many people who do not read the Gospels themselves look at the Vatican and then wrongly assume that and being Catholic is what the Bible teaches, or looking at the Jews and assuming that is the what the Torah teaches. When none of them are actually doing what the Scriptures are teaching.
I’m not trusting in catholics but I am trusting that God would bring me to the correct Bible. Why wouldn’t he want me to have anything else?
Understood. They didn't include it because of what it says about them and because it proves the doctrine of the churches wrong.
I’m not sure what quotes you are alluring to?
Here are just a few (found by web search):

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. (Mat 5:5) The elect shall possess light, joy and peace, and they shall inherit the earth. (Enoch 6:9)

The Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the son (John 5:22). the principal part of the judgment was assigned to him, the Son of man. (Enoch 68:39)

shall inherit everlasting life (Mat. 19:29) those who will inherit eternal life (Enoch 40:9)

"Wo unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. (Luke 6:24) Woe to you who are rich, for in your riches have you trusted; but from your riches you shall be removed. (Enoch 93:7).

Ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Mat. 19:28) I will place each of them on a throne of glory (Enoch 105:26)

Woe unto that man through whom the Son of man is betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born. (Mat. 26:24) Where will the habitation of sinners be . . . who have rejected the Lord of spirits. It would have been better for them, had they never been born. (Enoch 38:2)

between us and you there is a great gulf fixed. (Luke 16:26) by a chasm . . . [are] their souls are separated (Enoch 22:10,12)

In my Father's house are many mansions (John 14:2) In that day shall the Elect One sit upon a throne of glory, and shall choose their conditions and countless habitations. (Enoch 45:3)

that ye may be called the children of light (John 12:36) the good from the generation of light (Enoch 105: 25)

the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14) all the thirsty drank, and were filled with wisdom, having their habitation with the righteous, the elect, and the holy. (Enoch 48:1)

Last edited:
Jude 1:14-15, quoting Enoch 2:1

Jude
1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his holy warriors,
1:15 To execute Judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against Him.

Enoch
2:1 Behold He comes with ten thousands of His holy warriors, to execute Judgement upon them, and destroy the wicked, and reprove all of flesh for every thing which the sinful and unGodly have done, and committed against Him (Jude 14-15).

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I don't think it is any different when it is understood correctly.
Why do you say that?

Unfortunately, organized religion spoils it,
We are supposed to meet together...but I think many Christians don’t like to hear about deception..so they don’t take it seriously.

When none of them are doing what it really says though.
What do you mean?

Perhaps whoever wrote the book of Enoch was trying to make is seem official when it really wasn’t?

Why do you say that?
Because that's what I find from reading the true Koran.

We are supposed to meet together...but I think many Christians don’t like to hear about deception..so they don’t take it seriously.
But not set up organized religion with church doctrines, etc. It should only be people studying and following the Scripture itself.

What do you mean?
Just what I said. Do you think Catholicism is what the Bible teaches? If no, then why not?
Perhaps whoever wrote the book of Enoch was trying to make is seem official when it really wasn’t?
The book of Enoch is in agreement with the rest of Scripture.
http://jahtruth.net/enoch.htm

Lisa

Superstar
Because that's what I find from reading the true Koran.
And you think it’s the same way with the Bible? If you don’t read the Bible correctly you could end up thinking that Jesus really wants you to eat His flesh and drink His blood, instead of reading it as a metaphor.

But not set up organized religion with church doctrines, etc. It should only be people studying and following the Scripture itself.
Christians do have Bible studies..

Just what I said. Do you think Catholicism is what the Bible teaches? If no, then why not?
No, the Bible doesn’t teach that the pope is the vicar of Christ or that there is a head of the church besides Jesus. Doesn’t talk about priests or their forgiving sins or they should be celibate. The Bible doesn’t talk about Mary being part of the godhead or a deity in and of herself, or that Jesus needed as co-redemptrix. There is no praying to Mary or having statues of her or Jesus. No praying with beads or praying mindless repetition. Then there’s mass..eating the actual flesh and drinking the actual blood of Jesus? Really? Saying that there is a pergatory...when there is a hell. Things like that make it totally false gospel.

The book of Enoch is in agreement with the rest of Scripture.
I can’t say since I haven’t read it, but it can’t really be or it would be a book of the Bible.

Last edited:
And you think it’s tge same way with the Bible? If you don’t read the Bible correctly you could end up thinking that Jesus really wants you to eat His flesh and drink His blood, instead of reading it as a metaphor.
“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside

- John 10:33-35

Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
- John 5:19

“Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.
- Acts 2:22-24

Btw, if you think that the passage from John 6:22-71 is only metaphor (for what?), then why would you take his statements like "I and my father are one" literally? when he's more obviously speaking in metaphor there and not claiming to be God (which contradicts monotheism, the Old Testament and is a pagan concept).

No, the Bible doesn’t teach that the pope is the vicar of Christ or that there is a head of the church besides Jesus. Doesn’t talk about priests or their forgiving sins or they should be celibate. The Bible doesn’t talk about Mary being part of the godhead or a deity in and of herself, or that Jesus needed as co-redemptrix. There is no praying to Mary or having statues of her or Jesus. No praying with beads or praying mindless repetition. Then there’s mass..eating the actual flesh and drinking the actual blood of Jesus? Really? Saying that there is a pergatory...when there is a hell. Things like that make it totally false gospel.
If you had to sum up Catholicism (the One Authentic Church) in one passage it would be the following:

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
- Colossians 1:15-18

I can’t say since I haven’t read it, but it can’t really be or it would be a book of the Bible.
It was in the pre-Catholic canon, it was removed from most Christian canons (through the Catholic Church's judgement) but still remains in the canon of the Ethiopian Church - which happens to be how it survived (seeing how the Catholics violently censored the texts that didn't get accepted for the 'official' Bible canon in the 4th century.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside

- John 10:33-35

Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
- John 5:19

“Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.
- Acts 2:22-24

Btw, if you think that the passage from John 6:22-71 is only metaphor (for what?), then why would you take his statements like "I and my father are one" literally? when he's more obviously speaking in metaphor there and not claiming to be God (which contradicts monotheism, the Old Testament and is a pagan concept).

If you had to sum up Catholicism (the One Authentic Church) in one passage it would be the following:

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
- Colossians 1:15-18
You missed John 3:16 where he calls Himself the only begotten Son of God..

I and the Father are one is obviously not a metaphor since Jesus says He is the only begotten Son in John 3:16.

The other is a metaphor for needing Jesus to live like we need food and drink to live..we need Jesus even more that’s why He’s also called the living water and the bread of life.

You missed John 3:16 where he calls Himself the only begotten Son of God..
And with that we come full-circle back to this passage:

And the LORD said to Moses, “When you return to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the marvels that I have put within your power. I, however, will stiffen his heart so that he will not let the people go.
Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the LORD: Israel is My first-born son.
I have said to you, “Let My son go, that he may worship Me,” yet you refuse to let him go. Now I will slay your first-born son.’”

- Exodus 4:21-23

The other is a metaphor for needing Jesus to live like we need food and drink to live..we need Jesus even more that’s why He’s also called the living water and the bread of life.

A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’”
“All these I have kept since I was a boy,” he said.
When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was very wealthy. Jesus looked at him and said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
Those who heard this asked, “Who then can be saved?”
Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”
Peter said to him, “We have left all we had to follow you!”
“Truly I tell you,” Jesus said to them, “no one who has left home or wife or brothers or sisters or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times as much in this age, and in the age to come eternal life.”

- Luke 18:18-30

Lisa

Superstar
And with that we come full-circle back to this passage:
Maybe that is how you look at it but John 3:16 is the definitive scripture about Jesus, who He is, what he’s done for us and why. He is God’s only begotten Son not the chosen first born of God.

I’m not sure why you brought up the verses in Luke..
Why did they call Him good if only God is good, do you think? Could it be because they unconsciously knew He was God?

Maybe that is how you look at it but John 3:16 is the definitive scripture about Jesus, who He is, what he’s done for us and why. He is God’s only begotten Son not the chosen first born of God.
Yes, the most quoted verse (by Christians) from the Bible, of course I know it.

Ever tried reading the entire passage, not just that one verse?

“You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness,so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.” For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned,but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.
- John 3:10:21

Aside from the fact that Jesus isn't talking about himself here, this entire passage reeks of Gnosticism, through-and-through. One of the most Gnostic passages in the Bible.

I’m not sure why you brought up the verses in Luke..
Why did they call Him good if only God is good, do you think? Could it be because they unconsciously knew He was God?
No.

Also, from the same chapter:

The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all. He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony. Whoever has accepted it has certified that God is truthful. For the one whom God has sentspeaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.
- John 3:31-36

It's not speaking about Jesus here, you try to work it out (I've already given you relevant passages as it is).

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, the most quoted verse (by Christians)
Ever wonder why we quote it so much?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,
He gave His only begotten Son, I’m sure you know there is a difference.

Aside from the fact that Jesus isn't talking about himself here,
But He is, He came from heaven, He is God the Son age He is the One who took the sins of the world on Himself.

He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony.
That would be you, wouldn’t it?

Ever wonder why we quote it so much?
The Nicene Creed, bestowed upon you by the Catholic Church.

He gave His only begotten Son, I’m sure you know there is a difference.
And the LORD said to Moses, “When you return to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the marvels that I have put within your power. I, however, will stiffen his heart so that he will not let the people go.
Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the LORD: Israel is My first-born son.
I have said to you, “Let My son go, that he may worship Me,” yet you refuse to let him go. Now I will slay your first-born son.’”

Lisa

Superstar
The Nicene Creed, bestowed upon you by the Catholic Church.
Not hardly...its God’s plan for the world and talks about Jesus being God’s only begotten Son who died so we may have everlasting life.

Has nothing to do with Jesus and what He did.