God has girl parts? (The 2nd Golden Nugget of Truth)

King David

Established
Shalom :) Hello all...

So many have been taught that Elohim (God) exists in three persons; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This is not exactly right. The Trinity is not mentioned anywhere in the Hebrew Scriptures and has taken a beating from Muslim apologists and rightfully so.

So what is the correct relationship? How can Elohim best be described?

On the throne, Yahuwah exists in male form with a female component that is Spirit. This female aspect is in essence the Queen. So why is "The Queen" only in Spirit form?

The answer is because the Queen is fully integrated into her King, the Father; they exist as One. They are in full agreement. The Spirit of Yahuwah has taken the Father's name, just a woman takes her husband's name after marriage. This is why the Ruach Hakodesh (the Holy Spirit) does not have a name.

So what scriptures reveal this?

The first place that gives us some insight is Psalm 45. Psalm 45, commonly called a Messianic Psalm has been incorrectly said to reveal Jesus. It does not. It reveals Michael and His bride; the Queen dressed in gold at His side (v.9). This Queen represents the perfect female form of Yahuwah, as Michael represents the perfect male form of Yahuwah. Soon they will exist together as a King and a Queen in these end times.

Please also go to Zachariah 6:13 that reveals "THE BRANCH." This verse is talking about Michael who will rebuild the Temple, sit on His throne, "and the counsel of peace shall be between them BOTH." So why does it say "the counsel of peace shall be between them BOTH"? Because this verse is secretly revealing Michael's wife, the Queen that was already mentioned in Psalm 45.

The final verse that I have chosen to reveal this relationship is Zechariah 4 that talks about two olive trees and golden lamp stands. It is commonly been taught that these are "the two witnesses" of Revelation Chp 11. I'm not going to get into too much detail with that, except to say Revelation 11 is partially correct.

The two olive trees are Michael and His Bride the Queen. They "stand beside the Lord of the whole earth" to represent the fully expressed form of Yahuwah. This is why the 4th chapter of Zechariah is situated where it is; after the revelation of Joshua (Michael) and before chapter 5, what Michael will be up against (obstinate Christians who are stuck in wickedness under a lead disc).

The beautiful relationship of partnership that exists in Yahuwah is even expressed in the physical features of a man and a woman, as well as in love making. How is this so?

The female aspects of Yahuwah are the foundation of His character and are manifested in a woman's body that is entered into by the man. His motherly characteristics of affection, tenderness, and love are accessed by His manly characteristics of strength, power, and might.

A woman's pubic region is in the shape of Yahuwah's crown. During love making she crowns the head of a man when the two come together. During orgasm both are brought to the Holy of Holies, which explains why the woman often sees stars during orgasm.

By himself, the man is just a head, and by herself the woman is just a crown. But together, they represent the complete form of Yahuwah. Beautiful isn't it? :)

This female aspect has been kept secret, but has been revealed through the 19th Ode of Solomon. Let me put a disclaimer on the Odes of Solomon for a minute. Like the Book of Revelation, they are not to be fully trusted, but have some truths throughout especially in revealing Michael the Messiah, as well as the Father.

You may ask why or how a gnostic ode has truth? The answer is simply that Yahuwah allowed Satan to reveal this knowledge in order to reveal Himself. Yahuwah does this with many mediums (not spirit mediums), but vehicles per say so He can reach His creation.

An example that you all may understand is the revelatory nature of the Television or Movies; these are satanic mediums that Yahuwah chooses to reveal Himself on occasion, or allows Satan to reveal Him in order for those watching to understand Him, or be taught something by Him.

So there you have it: Yahuwah is male AND a female. Or better yet, Female AND male. This is why we are seeing all these counterfeit transexual trends today. Satan is mocking Yahuwah by displaying a bearded man in a dress and a woman with short hair dressed like a man.

I hope I was able to effectively communicate this revelation to you. It is something that is very profound, but I expect will be trounced upon. May Yahuwah bless whomever made it this far and is willing to go a little further toward Truth...

Shalom :)

Last edited:
Like i said in a previous thread
angels don't have gender, they don't procreate.
they are not born from a woman nor do they produce offspring.

Don't tell me about what the bible says regarding their appearances, because appearance isn't the same as the reality. Even God is described in masculine form, this is not literal but just experiences. The book of Revelation, it isn't real...it was a vision, visions are interpreted by the brain into personified forms.

angels, only appear to have wings in the mind of the viewer.....
in reality, why would they need wings? use your brain, it's mind numbing to even have to see this low quality posting on here.

Michael is described as a prince ( doesn't make him...the king/messiah) it isn't a literal title. Why would an angel be given a wordly title? it's just symbolic.

incorporeal realities are given corpreal forms/descriptions to make it all relatable. Jesus Christ spoke in parables concerning the kingdom of Heaven, he used terminology like wheat, weeds, seeds, trees etc..these are not literal. The Quran for example mentions the flowing rivers, they are only metaphors to describe the etheric lifeforce...
the fields, trees, the light, these are just metaphorical descriptions to describe the unseen.

If you continue with this low quality posting i'm going to put you on ignore. It's mind numbing. I expect people who study scripture to know better.

As for the feminine and masculine...completely unrelated to the way you talk about it.
In cosmology, the feminine is not love/mercy etc (ie how we typically imagine the feminine to be_) but is the force in creation ie the force that makes things come into being...this is actually the trascendent aspect of God. Ironic that this side of God is typically described in masculine form....it is the feminine.
The immanent aspect of God which IS Love/Mercy is the masculine.

This is the yin/yang aspect of God.
in relation to it we also have our own yin/yang nature.
the 2 types are described in taoist philosophy as Greater/Lesser Yin/Yang.
Although what i would refer to as God, they just refer to as 'heaven'.

Kabballah has the same system ie the left and right side.

Also another idea in taoist philosophy aswell as in islamic sufism is that every physical male, has a feminine soul and likewise every physical female, has a mascine soul.

The whole transgender and sexuality issue today comes about of the global imbalance of the yin/yang energies because we've got ourselves off from the source of yin/yang ie the Tao...the Essence behind all things (God included).

Last edited:

Yahda

Veteran
Cant forget proverbs 8, but I'll start with Genesis:

First let me say Christians have this misconception that Jesus was there in the beginning but Genesis along with proverbs 8 tell a different tale.

GENESIS 1:26 Let us make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and earth and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth

And God went on to create the man in his image he created them male AND FEMALE ( OUR)

Moving on proverbs 8: Do not WISDOM cry ? Understanding put forth HER voice ?

SHE standeth in the top of High places, by the way in places of the path,

SHE crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city at the coming in at the doors.......

V22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old

I was set up from everlasting from the beginning or ever the earth was

When there was no depth I was brought forward, when there were no fountains abounding with water

Before the mountains before the hills

While as yet he had not made the earth

When he prepared the heavens I was there .....

Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was his daily delight rejoicing always before him.....

Yahda,
The Image of God IS the Word/Logos/Son so if you understand that it translates differently. Man was made in the Image meaning we are microcosms of the Logos which is the Macrocosm ie drops in the ocean, the Logos being the universal consciousness.

all this talk of masculine/feminine but these represent duality within causation. Wisdom has it's hierarchy in cosmology but to say it existed before Jesus is a bit silly, course it existed before Jesus but did it exist 'before the Word'? the Word being Eternal?

i wonder if there's anyone on this forum who's normal and actually has a normal grasp of things. You guys basically try to come off as innovative in a good way but just come out with nonsense.

Yahda

Veteran
Yahda,
The Image of God IS the Word/Logos/Son so if you understand that it translates differently. Man was made in the Image meaning we are microcosms of the Logos which is the Macrocosm ie drops in the ocean, the Logos being the universal consciousness.

all this talk of masculine/feminine but these represent duality within causation. Wisdom has it's hierarchy in cosmology but to say it existed before Jesus is a bit silly, course it existed before Jesus but did it exist 'before the Word'? the Word being Eternal?

i wonder if there's anyone on this forum who's normal and actually has a normal grasp of things. You guys basically try to come off as innovative in a good way but just come out with nonsense.

"Of course it ( SHE) existed before Jesus existed "

I rest my case. Anyway. We have no proof Jesus existed. God NEVER uttered a word about him. Besides whether the word existed before wisdom or not is irrelevant to the point I was making. Remind you God never spoke about a word so imo that's neither here nor there.

Anyway none of you find it strange God never spoke of this savior.

All these great things were spoken about Wisdom, David, Michael, even Satan made a few appearances......but no mention of this great savior sun/son ?

Filed under things that make you go hmmm ?

Also thanks for pointing out to fellow Christians that the " word" and Jesus are two different things.

As you put it " of course it ( she/wisdom ) existed before Jesus, but did she exist before the word"

Signifying that Jesus allegedly came after the word and wisdom. If he came lol. I know he didn't come but one step at a time for the Christians. Very telling.

Now let's continue with the timeline...

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Can you show bible verses from the Old Testament where God Himself declared OR the book's author declared that God was both male and female?

No historical evidence for Jesus? Historical time periods are divided between BC (Before Christ) and AD (anno Domini- the Year of our Lord). It is quite bizarre to claim that a non-existent person that everybody believed was fictional would have such an impact.

Can you please show some serious evidence to back up that claim? I.e. Serious scholarly resources showing genuine historical evidence from that general time period, NO personal blogs permitted.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Yes, Wisdom was personified in Proverbs chapter 8. Can you show us find bible verses that clearly show Jesus Himself was named as Wisdom by the writers of the New Testament?

Yahda

Veteran
No historical evidence for Jesus? Historical time periods are divided between BC (Before Christ) and AD (anno Domini- the Year of our Lord)

Can you please show some serious evidence to back up that claim? I.e. Serious scholarly resources showing genuine historical evidence from that general time period, NO personal blogs permitted.
If you are responding to me I asked where did God mention or reference Jesus ? ( Old Testament)

JoChris

Superstar
If you are responding to me I asked where did God mention or reference Jesus ? ( Old Testament)
Yes I meant you Yahda - sorry I was unclear.
The Old Testament makes many prophecies about the coming Messiah. Wikipedia does a very good summary here. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_messianic_prophecies
The Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke very carefully show evidence that Jesus fulfilled these prophecies.
This Christian apologetics websites from ex-Jews shows how they believe Jesus fulfilled these prophecies. http://jewsforjesus.org/answers/top-40-most-helpful-messianic-prophecies/

Lady

Star
Yahda,
Proverbs 30:4
4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Yahda,
4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
Technically speaking...

Exodus 4:22
Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the LORD, Israel is my firstborn son,

Yahda

Veteran
Yes I meant you Yahda - sorry I was unclear.
The Old Testament makes many prophecies about the coming Messiah. Wikipedia does a very good summary here. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_messianic_prophecies
The Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke very carefully show evidence that Jesus fulfilled these prophecies.
This Christian apologetics websites from ex-Jews shows how they believe Jesus fulfilled these prophecies. http://jewsforjesus.org/answers/top-40-most-helpful-messianic-prophecies/
So in other words you can't give me the scriptures from the OT ?

Anyway. All I found was a bunch of misconceptions. We have already provided enough evidence that Daniel was not in reference to Jesus, nor when the OT mentions a messiah or anointed one is it referring to him. David was anointed. There was a few messiah's...like come on.

Btw I don't usually follow links, nor do I post them. I don't post or watch videos. Nor do I trust the work of so called scholars, nor do I need to read 3 page post...or anything of that nature.

The truth is simple and it comes from your heart. You should be able to put into words what you think or feel. You should be able to give me scriptures. I shouldn't have to click links and read others work...

That's our problem now.

Yahda

Veteran
Exod
Yahda,

Exodus 4:22 ISRAEL is my SON, my first born ?

Hosea 11 " when Israel was a boy I loved Him and out of Egypt I called my SON"

Jeremiah 31:9 For I am father to Israel

Next question ?

Lady

Star
I know you and KM think YOU are Israel. You could be, but so could I. :D:D

Yahda

Veteran
I know you and KM think YOU are Israel. You could be, but so could I.
People who are children of The Most High are receiving revelations.....you arecstill stuck in Christianity.

No one on here claiming to be Hebrew/Israel is pushing the same washed up doctrine Christians have been preaching since they first ENSLAVED the world with it. Give it a rest.