God Calling

None of you

Established
Drop Your Crutch. - February 4

Just go step by step. My will shall be revealed as you go. You will never cease to be thankful for this time when you felt at peace and trustful, and yet had no human security. That is the time of the True learning of trust in Me. "When thy father and mother forsake thee, then The Lord will take thee up." This is a literal dependence on Me.

When human support or material help of any kind is removed, then My Power (Force) can become operative. I cannot teach a man to walk who is trusting to a crutch. Away with your crutch, and My Power (Force) shall so invigorate you that you shall indeed walk on to victory. Never limit My Power. It is limitless.

None of you

Established
You Shall Know. - February 5

Walk with Me. I will teach you. Listen to Me and I will speak. Continue to meet Me, in spite of all opposition and every obstacle, in spite of days when you may hear no voice, and there may come no intimate heart-to-heart telling.

As you persist in this and make a life-habit of it, in many marvellous ways I will reveal My Will to you. You shall have more sure knowing of both the present and the future. But that will be only the reward of the regular coming to meet Me.

Life is a school. There are many teachers. Not to everyone do I come personally. Believe literally that the problems and difficulties of your lives can be explained by Me more clearly and effectually than by any other.

None of you

Established
God's Longing. - February 6

To the listening ear I speak, to the waiting heart I come. Sometimes, I may not speak. I may ask you merely to wait in My Presence, to know that I am with you.

Think of the multitudes, who thronged Me, when I was on Earth, all eager for something. Eager to be healed, or taught, or fed.

Think, as I supplied their many wants, and granted their manifold requests, what it meant to Me, to find amid the crowd, some one or two, who followed Me just to be near Me, just to dwell in My Presence. How some longing of The Eternal Heart was satisfied thereby.

Comfort Me, awhile, by letting Me know that you would seek Me just to dwell in My Presence, to be near Me, not even for teaching, not for material gain, not even for a message - but for Me. The longing of the human heart to be loved for itself is a something caught from the Great Divine Heart.

I bless you. Bow your heads.

None of you

Established
Light Ahead. - February 7

TRUST and be not afraid. Life is full of wonder. Open child-trusting eyes to all I am doing for you. Fear not.

Only a few steps more and then My Power (Force) shall be seen and known. You are, yourselves, now walking in the tunnel-darkness. Soon, you yourselves shall be lights to guide feet that are afraid.

The cries of your sufferings have pierced even to the ears of God Himself - My Father in Heaven, your Father in Heaven. To hear, with God is to answer. For only a cry from the heart, a cry to Divine Power to help human weakness, a trusting cry, always reaches The Ear Divine.

Remember, trembling heart, that with God, to hear is to answer. Your prayers, and they have been many, are answered.

None of you

Established
On Me Alone. - February 8

I am your Lord, your Supply. You must rely on Me. Trust to the last uttermost limit. Trust and be not afraid. You must depend on Divine Power (the Force) only. I have not forgotten you. Your help is coming. You shall know and realize My Power.

Endurance is faith tried almost to breaking point. You must wait, and trust, and hope, and joy in Me. You must not depend on man but on Me, on Me, your Strength, your Help, your Supply.

This is the great test. Am I your supply or not? Every great work for Me has had to have this great test-time.

Possess your souls in patience and rejoice. You must wait until I show The Way. Heaven itself cannot contain more joy than that soul knows, when, after the waiting-test, I crown it victor, but no disciple of Mine can be victor, who does not wait until I give the order to start. You cannot be anxious if you know that I am your supply.

lemonlover

Rookie
hi can i ask a question? so basically my church is closed and i wanna get baptised cuz i never did but they said it will open but no set date, i recently became a true believer and repented and really feel different and believe im saved. I feel so detatched from the world , good way tho i think i stopped loving wordly things btw i was a huge kpop fan so the baptise verse kinda makes me a bit anxious cuz im not sure if God is mad that i didnt get baptised or nah

None of you

Established
The Voice Divine. - February 9

The Divine Voice is not always expressed in words. It is made known as a heart-consciousness.

A Freeman

Superstar
hi can i ask a question? so basically my church is closed and i wanna get baptised cuz i never did but they said it will open but no set date, i recently became a true believer and repented and really feel different and believe im saved. I feel so detatched from the world , good way tho i think i stopped loving wordly things btw i was a huge kpop fan so the baptise verse kinda makes me a bit anxious cuz im not sure if God is mad that i didnt get baptised or nah
Good day and good wishes.

What did Christ say about churches (Matt. 6:5-8, Rev. 2:23) and what does it say about water baptism in the Gospel accounts please (e.g. Matt. 3:11, Luke 3:16) ?

We should all be learning to detach ourselves from this materialistic world, including all of its made-up traditions, which make the Commandments of God of no effect (Matt. 15:3, 9).

None of you

Established
The Life Line. - February 10

I am your Saviour, your Saviour from sins' thralls, your Saviour from all the cares and troubles of life, your Saviour from disease.

I speak in all to you both. Look to Me for salvation. Trust in Me for help. Did not My servant of old say, "All Thy waves and Thy billows are gone over me?" But not all the waters of affliction could drown him. For of him was it true, "He came from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters."

The Life-Line, the Line of Rescue, is the line from the soul to God, faith and Power. It is a strong line, and no soul can be overwhelmed who is linked to Me by it. Trust, trust, trust. Never be afraid.

Think of My trees - stripped of their beauty, pruned, cut, disfigured, bare, but through the dark seemingly dead branches, flows silently, secretly, the Spirit-Life sap, till, lo! with the sun of Spring comes new life, leaves, bud, blossom, fruit, but oh! fruit a thousand times better for the pruning.

Remember that you are in the hands of a Master-Gardener. He makes no mistakes about His pruning. Rejoice. Joy is the Spirit's reaching out to say its thanks to Me. It is the new life-sap of the tree, reaching out to Me to find such beautiful expression later. So never cease to joy. Rejoice.

None of you

Established
The Difficult Path. - February 11

Your path is difficult, difficult for you both. There is no work in life so hard as waiting, and yet I say wait. Wait until I show you My Will. Proof it is of My Love and of My certainty of your true discipleship, that I give you both hard tasks.

Again, I say wait. All motion is more easy than calm waiting. So many of My followers have marred their work and hindered the progress of My Kingdom by activity.

Wait. I will not over-try your spiritual strength. You are both like two persons, helpless on a raft in mid-ocean. But, lo! there cometh towards you One walking on the waters, like unto The Son of Man. When He comes and you receive Him, it will be with you, as it was with My Disciples, when I was on Earth, that straightway you will be at the place where you would be.

All your toil in rowing and all your activity could not have accomplished the journey so soon. Oh, wait and trust. Wait, and be not afraid.

None of you

Established
Meet Me Everywhere. - February 12

Life is really consciousness of Me.

Have no fear. A very beautiful future lies before you. Let it be a new life, a new existence, in which in every single happening, event, plan, you are conscious of Me.

"And this is Life Eternal, that they may know Thee, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent."

Get this ever-consciousness and you have Eternal Life - The Life of The Ages. Be in all things led by The Spirit of God and trust Me in all. And the consciousness of Me must bring Joy. Give Me not only trust but gladness.

None of you

Established
Near The Goal. - February 13

In a race it is not the start that hurts, not the even pace of the long stretch. It is when the goal is in sight that heart and nerves and courage and muscles are strained almost beyond human endurance, almost to breaking point.

So with you now the goal is in sight, you need your final cry to Me. Can you not see by the nerve and heart rack of the past few days that your race is nearly run? Courage, courage. Heed My Voice of encouragement. Remember that I am by your side, spurring you on to victory.

In the annals of Heaven, the saddest records are those that tell of the many who ran well, with brave stout hearts, until in sight of the goal, of victory, and then their courage failed. The whole host of heaven longed to cry out how near the end was, to implore the last spurt, but they fell out, never to know until the Last Day of Revealing, how near they were to victory.

Would that they had listened to Me in the silence as you two meet with Me. They would have known. There must be the listening ear, as well as the Still Small Voice.

None of you

Established
In My Presence. - February 14

You do not realize that you would have broken down under the weight of your cares but for the renewing-time with Me. It is not what I say; it is I, Myself. It is not the hearing Me so much as the being in My Presence. The strengthening and curative powers of this you cannot know. Such knowledge is beyond your human reckoning.

This would cure the poor sick world, if every day, each soul, or group of souls, waited before Me. Remember, that you must never fail to keep this time apart with Me. Gradually you will be transformed, physically, mentally, spiritually, into My likeness. All who see you, or contact with you will be, by this intercourse with you, brought near to Me, and gradually the influence will spread.

You are making one spot of Earth a Holy Place, and though you must work and spend yourself ceaselessly, because that is for the present your appointed task, yet the greatest work either of you can do, and are doing, is done in this time apart with Me. Are you understanding that?

Do you know that every thought, every activity, every prayer, every longing of the day is gathered up and offered to Me, now. Oh! Joy that I am with you. For this I came to Earth, to lead man back to Spirit-Converse with his God.

None of you

Established
Inspiration - Not Aspiration. - February 15

You shall be used. The Divine Force is never less. It is sufficient for all the work in the world. I only need the instruments for Me to use. To know that would remake the world.

The world does not need super-men, but super-natural men. Men who will persistently turn the 'Self' out of their lives and let Divine Power (the Force) work through them. England could be saved tomorrow if only her politicians just let Me use them.

Let inspiration take the place of aspiration. All unemployment would cease. I have always plenty of work to be done and always pay My work-people well as you will see, as more and more you get the right attitude of thought about the work being Mine only.

None of you

Established
Never Ruffled. - February 16

Even were I never to speak to you, you would be well rewarded for setting apart this time, if you only sat still and longed for Me, if you just drew hungering breaths for Me, as you do for the fresh pure air of the open.

Be still, be calm. Wait before Me. Learn of Me, patience, humility, peace. When will you be absolutely unruffled, whatever happens? You are slow to learn your lesson. In the rush and work and worry, the very seeking a silence must help.

In bustle so little is accomplished. You must learn to take the calm with you in the most hurried days.

None of you

Established
Psychic Powers. - February 17

Psychic powers are not necessarily Spiritual Powers. Do not seek the spiritual through material means. Could you but see, it is weighing beautiful Spirit-Wings down with Earth's mud.

Seek this time as a time of communion with Me - not as a time to ask questions, and have them answered. And meet Me in communion. It is Soul Food that I have provided.

Do not expect a perfect community, but find in a community, the means of coming very near to Me. That alone matters, then the much, that is husk, falls away. Hold it of no account. Grasp The Truth and find Me - The True Bread of Life. The lesson of the grain is the lesson of My community and Me. The Real Life is all that matters, the outward community is the husk; but the husk was necessary to present the Life-Grain to man.

None of you

Established
Let Me Do It. - February 18

Never miss these times. It is not what I reveal to you so much as the linking-up of your frail natures with the limitless Divine Powers. Already, Forces are set in motion. Only My Will is coming to pass. And now God is blessing you very richly.

You think that there is much to do in a crisis like this. There is only one thing to do. Link your lives on to the Divine Force, and then, it is as much My work to see those lives and their affairs run in an orderly right manner as to see that tomorrow's sun rises.

It is not passionate appeal that gains the Divine Ear so much as the quiet placing of the difficulty and worry in the Divine Hands. So trust and be no more afraid than a child would be, who places its tangled skein of wool in the hands of a loving mother, and runs out to play, pleasing the mother more by its unquestioning confidence than if it went down on its knees and implored her help, which would pain her the rather, as it would imply she was not eager to help when help was needed.

None of you

Established
Endure. - February 19

Do not forget to meet all your difficulties with love and laughter. Be assured that I am with you. Remember, remember it is the last few yards that tell. Do not fail Me. I cannot fail you. Rest in My Love.

How many of the world's prayers have gone unanswered because My children who prayed did not endure to the end. They thought it was too late, and that they must act for themselves, that I was not going to act for them. Remember My Words: "He that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved."

Can you endure to the end? If so, you shall be saved. But endure with courage, with love and laughter. Oh! My children, is My training too hard?

For you, My children, I will unlock the secret treasures hidden from so many. Not one of your cries is unheard. I am with you indeed to aid you. Go through all I have said to you, and live in every detail as I have enjoined you. As you follow implicitly all I say, success - spiritual, mental and physical - shall be yours. Wait in silence awhile, conscious of My Presence, in which you must live to have rest unto your souls, and Power (the Force) and Joy and Peace.

None of you

Established
Claim Your Rights. - February 20

"In everything by prayer and supplication let your requests be made known unto God."

But do not beg. Rather come just as a business manager bringing to the owner the needs, cheques to be signed, etc., and knowing that to lay the matter before him means immediate supply.

I long to supply, but the asking - or the faith-assurance from you, is necessary, because to you that contact with Me is vital.

None of you

Established
Nothing Can Hurt. - February 21

The Way is plain.

You do not need to see far ahead. Just one step at a time with Me. The same Light to guide you as The Hosts of Heaven know - The Sun of Righteousness Himself.

Only 'Self' can cast a shadow on The Way. Be more afraid of spirit-unrest, of soul-disturbance, of any ruffling of the spirit, than of earthquake or fire or any outside forces.

When you feel the absolute calm has been broken - away alone with Me until your heart sings, and all is strong and calm.

These are the only times when evil can find an entrance. The forces of evil surround the city of man-soul, and are keenly alert for one such unguarded spot, through which a fiery dart can pierce and do havoc.

Remember all that you have to do is to keep calm and happy. God does the rest. No evil (Dark) force can hinder My Power (Force) - only you yourself have power to do that. Think when all God's Mighty Forces are arrayed to aid you - and your poor, puny 'Self' impedes their onward march.