God Calling

None of you

Established
Discount Money. - October 29

Never
count success by money gained. That is not the mind of My Kingdom. Your success is the measure of My Will and Mind that you have absorbed and revealed to those around you.

Your success is the measure of My Will that those around you have seen worked out in your lives.

None of you

Established
The Hardest Lesson. - October 30

Wait and you shall realize the Joy of the one who can be calm and wait, knowing that all is well. The last, and hardest lesson, is that of waiting. So wait.

I would almost say to-night, "Forgive Me, children, that I allow this extra burden to rest upon you, even for so short a time."

I would have you know this, that from the moment you placed all in My Hands, and sought no other aid, from that moment I have taken the quickest way possible to work out your salvation, and to free you.

There is so much you have had to be taught - to avoid future disaster. But the Friend with whom you stand by the grave of failure, of dead ambitions, of relinquished desires, that Friend is a Friend for all time.

Use this waiting time to cement the Friendship with Me, and to increase your Knowledge of Me.

None of you

Established
The Voice Again. - October 31

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. - Psalm 119:105

Yes! My Word, the Scriptures. Read them, study them, store them in your hearts, use them as you use a lamp to guide your footsteps.

But remember, My children, My Word is more even than that. It is the Voice that speaks to your hearts, that inner consciousness that tells of Me.

It is the Voice that speaks to you intimately, personally, in this sacred evening time. It is even more than that. It is I your Lord and Friend.

"And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us." Truly a lamp to your feet, and a light to your path.

None of you

Established
Prayer of Joy. - November 1

Joy is the message, dear Lord, that bears our prayers to Thee.

Prayer can be like incense, rising ever higher and higher, or it can be like a low earth-mist clinging to the ground, never once soaring.

The Eye that sees all, the Ear that hears all, knows every cry.

But the prayer of real faith is the prayer of Joy, that sees and knows the heart of Love it rises to greet, and that is so sure of a glad response.

None of you

Established
Spend. - November 2

Give, give, give. Keep ever an empty vessel for Me to fill.

In future use all for Me, give all you cannot use.

How poor die those who leave wealth! Wealth is to use, to spend, for Me.

Use as you go. Desire to use.

None of you

Established
No Limit. - November 3

Unlimited supply, that is My Law. Oh! the unlimited Supply, and oh! the poor, blocked channels! Will you feel this, that there is no limit to My Power?

But man asks, and blasphemes in asking, such poor mean things. Do you not see how you wrong Me? I desire to give you a gift, and if you are content with the poor, and the mean, and the sordid, then you are insulting Me, the Giver.

"Ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you." How I can fulfill the promise is My Work, not yours, to consider . . . . Have a big Faith, and expect big things and you will get big things.

None of you

Established
I am Beside You. - November 4

In Thy Presence is fullness of Joy; at Thy right Hand there are pleasures for evermore. - Psalm 16:11.

Do not seek to realize this fullness of Joy as the result of effort. This cannot be, any more than Joy in a human friend's presence would come as the result of trying to force yourself to like to have that friend with you.

Call often My Name, "Jesus."

The calling of My Name does not really summon Me. I am beside you. But it removes, as it were, the scales from your eyes, and you see Me.

It is, as it were, the pressure of a loved one's hand, that brings an answering pressure, and a thrill of Joy follows, a real, and a joyful sense of nearness.

None of you

Established
Second Advent. - November 5

Jesus, Comforter of all the sorrowing, help us to bring Thy comfort into every heart and life to which Thou art longing to express that comfort through us. Use us, Lord. The years may be many or few. Place us where we can best serve Thee, and influence most for Thee.

The world would be brought to Me so soon, so soon, if only all who acknowledge Me as Lord, as Christ, gave themselves unreservedly to be used by Me.

I could use each human body as mightily as I used My own human body as a channel for Divine Love and Power.

I do not delay My Second-Coming. My followers delay it.

If each lived for Me, by Me, in Me, allowing Me to live in him, to use him to express the Divine through him, as I expressed it when on Earth, then long ago the world would have been drawn to Me, and I should have come to claim My own.

So seek, my children, to live, knowing no other desire than to express me, and to show My Love to your world.

None of you

Established
God in Action. - November 6

Power is not such an overwhelming force as it sounds, a something you call to your aid, to intervene in crises. No! Power is just God in action.

Therefore whenever a servant of Mine, however weak he humanly may be, allows God to work through him, then all he does is powerful.

Carry this thought with you through the days in which you seem to accomplish little. Try to see it is not you, but the Divine Spirit in you. All you have to do, as I have told you before, is to turn 'Self' out. A very powerful axe in a Master Hand accomplishes much. The same in the hand of a weak child, nothing. So see that it is not the instrument, but the Master Hand that wields the instrument, that tells.

Remember no day is lost on which some Spiritual Truth becomes clearer. No day is lost which you have given to Me to use. My use of it may not have been apparent to you. Leave that to Me. Dwell in Me, and I in you, so shall ye bear much fruit. The fruit is not the work of the branches, though proudly the branches may bear it. It is the work of the Vine, that sends its life-giving sap through those branches. I am the Vine and ye are the branches.

None of you

Established
Self Kills Power. - November 7

Dwelling with Me, desiring only My Will and to do My work, My Spirit cannot fail to pass through the channel of your life, into the lives of others.

Many think it is humility to say they do little, and are of little value to My world. To think that, is pride.

What if the pipe were to say "I do so little, I wish I could be more use." The reply would be "It is not you, but the water that passes through you, that saves and blesses. All you have to do is to see there is nothing to block the way so that the water cannot flow through."

The only block there can be in your channel is 'Self'. Keep that out, and know that My Spirit is flowing through. Therefore all must be the better for coming in contact with both of you, because you are channels.

See this, and you will think it natural to know they are being helped, not by you, but by My Spirit flowing through you as a channel.

None of you

Established
Wipe the Slate. - November 8

One thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark. - Phil. 3:13.

Forget the past. Remember only its glad days. Wipe the slate of your remembrance with Love, which will erase all that is not confirmed in Love. You must forget your failures, your failures and those of others. Wipe them out of the book of your remembrance.

I did not die upon the Cross for man to bear the burdens of his sins himself. "Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree."

If you forget not the sins of others, and I bear them, then you add to My Sorrows.

None of you

Established
Wonderful Friendship. - November 9

Think of Me as a Friend, but realize, too, the wonder of the Friendship. As soon as man gives Me not only worship and honour, obedience, allegiance, but loving understanding, then he becomes My Friend, even as I am his.

What I can do for you. Yes! but also what we can do for each other. What you can do for Me.

Your service becomes so different when you feel I count on your great friendship to do this or that for Me. . . .

Dwell more, much more, on this thought of you as My friends, and of the sweetness of My knowing where I can turn for Love, for understanding, for help.

None of you

Established
New Forces. - November 10

Remember that life's difficulties and troubles are not intended to arrest your progress, but to increase your speed. You must call new forces, new powers into action.

Whatever it is must be surmounted, overcome. Remember this.

It is a race. Nothing must daunt you. Do not let a difficulty conquer you. You must conquer it.

My strength will be there awaiting you. Bring all your thought, all your power, into action. Nothing is too small to be faced and overcome. To push small difficulties aside is to be preparing big troubles.

Rise to conquer. It is the path of victory I would have you tread. There can be no failure with Me.

"Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding Joy. . . ."

None of you

Established
Heaven's Colours. - November 11

Looking back you will see that every step was planned. Leave all planning to Me. Each stone in the mosaic fits into the perfect pattern, designed by the Master Artist.

It is all so wonderful!

But the colours are of Heaven's hues, so that your eyes could not bear to gaze on the whole, until you are beyond the veil.

So, stone by stone, you see, and trust the pattern to the Designer.

None of you

Established
The Voiceless Cry. - November 12

Jesus, hear us, and let our cry come unto Thee.

That voiceless cry, that comes from anguished hearts, is heard above all the music of Heaven.

It is not the arguments of theologians that solve the problems of a questioning heart, but the cry of that heart to Me, and the certainty that I have heard.

meximonk

Star
Heaven's Colours. - November 11

Looking back you will see that every step was planned. Leave all planning to Me. Each stone in the mosaic fits into the perfect pattern, designed by the Master Artist.

It is all so wonderful!

But the colours are of Heaven's hues, so that your eyes could not bear to gaze on the whole, until you are beyond the veil.

So, stone by stone, you see, and trust the pattern to the Designer.
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose."

- Romans 8:28 (KJV)

None of you

Established
Every Problem Solved. - November 13

Man has such strange ideas of the meaning of My invitation "Come unto Me." Too often has it been interpreted as an urge to pay a duty owed to a Creator, or a debt owed to a Saviour.

The "Come unto Me" holds in it a wealth of meaning far surpassing even that. "Come unto Me" for the solution of everyproblem, for the calming of every fear, for all you need - physical, mental, spiritual.

Sick, come to Me for health. Homeless, ask Me for a home. Friendless, claim a friend. Hopeless, a refuge.

"Come unto Me" for everything.

None of you

Established
Devious Ways. - November 14

Life is not easy, My children. Man has made of it, not what My Father meant it to be.

Ways, that were meant to be straight paths, have been made by man into ways devious and evil, filled with obstacles and stones of difficulty.

None of you

Established
By My Spirit. - November 15

Man is apt to think that once in time only was my Miracle-working Power in action. That is not so. Wherever man trusts wholly in Me, and leaves to Me the choosing of the very day and hour, then there is My miracle-working Power as manifest, as marvellously manifest to-day, as ever it was when I was on earth, as ever it was to set My Apostles free, or to work miracles of wonder and healing through them.

Trust in Me. Have a boundless faith in Me, and you will see, and, seeing, will give Me all the glory. Remember, and say often to yourselves, "not by might, nor by Power, but by My Spirit, saith the Lord."

Dwell much in thought upon all I accomplished on Earth, and then say to yourselves, "He, our Lord, our Friend, could accomplish this now in our lives."

Apply these miracles to your present day needs, and know that your Help and Salvation are sure.

None of you

Established
Union is Power. - November 16

Where two or three are gathered together in My Name there am I in the midst of them. - Matt. 18:20

Claim that promise always. Know it to be true that when two of My lovers meet I am the Third. Never limit that promise.

When you two are together in My Name, united by one bond in My Spirit, I am there. Not only when you meet to greet Me, and to hear My Voice.

Think what this means in Power. It is again the lesson of the Power that follows two united to serve Me.