God Calling

None of you

Established
Pray and Deny. - August 31

This kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. - Matt. 17:21.

You must live a life of communion and prayer if you are to save others.

Take My words as a command to you. "By prayer and fasting."

Pray and deny your 'Self', and you will be used marvellously to save and help others.

None of you

Established
How Rich You Are. - September 1

I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. - Heb. 13:5.

My children, that word is unfailingly true. Down the centuries thousands have proved My constancy, My untiringness, My unfailing Love. "Never leave." "Never forsake." Not just a Presence is meant by this, but . . .

My Love will never leave you, My Understanding will never leave you, My Strength will never leave you. Think of all that I am:

Love - then for ever you are sure of Love.

Strength - then for ever, in every difficulty and danger, you are sure of strength.

Patience - then always there is One who can never tire.

Understanding - then always you will be understood.

Can you fear the future when it holds so much for you? Beloved, "set your affections on things above" (the higher, spiritual things), "and not on things on the Earth" (the lower, temporal things), and you will see how rich you are.

None of you

Established
I Must Provide. - September 2

I am your Lord. Enough. Then I can command your obedient service, your loyalty. But I am bound by My Lordship to give you protection.

I am bound to fight for you, to plan for you, to secure you a sufficiency of all within My Power to provide. Think how vast that provision can be. Never doubt.

Such marvels are unfolding. Wonders beyond your dreams. They only need the watering of a grateful spirit and a loving heart to yield abundantly.

None of you

Established
Live in The Unseen. - September 3

Our Lord, the God of the troubled and the weary, come and save us.

I am your Saviour. Not only from the weight of sin, but from the weight of care, from misery, and depression, from want and woe, from faintness and heartache. Your Saviour.

Remember that you are living really in the Unseen - that is the Real Life.

Lift up your heads from Earth's troubles, and view the glories of the Kingdom. Higher and higher each day see more of Heaven. Speak to Me. Long for Me. Rest in Me. Abide in Me. No restless bringing Me your burdens, and then feverishly lifting them again and bearing them away.

No! Abide in Me. Not for one moment losing the consciousness of My Strength and Protection.

As a child in its mother's arms stay sheltered and at rest.

None of you

Established
Drop Those Burdens. - September 4

Our God is our supply.

Look to Me for all . . . Rely on Me for all. Drop those burdens, and then, singing and free, you can go on your way rejoicing. Encumbered with them you will fall.

Drop them at My Feet, knowing surely that I will lift them and deal with each one as is truly best.

None of you

Established
Progress. - September 5

Progress is the Law of Heaven. Higher, ever higher, rise to Life and Beauty, Knowledge and Power. Higher and higher.

To-morrow be stronger, braver, more loving than you have been to-day.

The Law of Progress gives a meaning, a purpose to life.

None of you

Established
Your Loved Ones. - September 6

Your loved ones are very safe in My Keeping. Learning and loving and working, theirs is a life of happiness and progress. They live to serve, and serve they truly do. They serve Me and those they love. Ceaselessly they serve.

But their ministrations, so many, so diverse, you see no more than those in my time on Earth in human form could have seen the angels who ministered unto Me in the wilderness.

How often mortals rush to earthly friends who can serve them in so limited a way, when the friends who are freed from the limitations of humanity can serve them so much better, understand better, protect better, plan better, and even plead better their cause with Me.

You do well to remember your friends in the Unseen. Companying with them the more you live in this Unseen World the gentler will be your passing when it comes. Earth's troubles and difficulties will seem, even now, less overwhelming as you look, not at the things that are seen, but at the real, the Eternal Life.

"And this is Life Eternal that we may know (not believe in) Thee (but believe Thee), the Only True God, and Christ Jesus whom Thou hast sent."

Learning to know Me draws that Kingdom very near, and in Me, and through Knowledge of Me, the dear ones there become very near and dear.

None of you

Established
Everlasting Arms. - September 7

The Eternal God is thy Refuge and underneath are the Everlasting Arms. - Deut. 33:27

Arms, sheltering Arms, express the loving tenderness of your Father (My Father) in Heaven. Man, in his trouble and difficulty, needs nothing so much as refuge. A place to hide in. A place where none and nothing can touch him.

Say to yourself "He is our Refuge." Say it until its truth sinks into your very soul. Say it until you know it - are so sure of it, that nothing can make you afraid.

Feel this not only until fear goes, but until Joy ripples through in its place. Refuge. Everlasting Arms - so untiring - so safe - so sure.

None of you

Established
Walk in My Love. - September 8

When supply seems to have failed, you must know it has not done so. But you must, at the same time, look around to see what you can give away. Give away something.

There is always a stagnation, a blockage, when supply seems short. Your giving clears that away, and lets the Spirit of My Supply flow clear.

A consciousness of My Presence as Love makes all Life different. The consciousness of Me means the opening of your whole nature to Me, and that brings relief. Relief brings Peace. Peace brings Joy. The "Peace that passeth all understanding" and the "Joy no man taketh from you."

Beyond all words is My Love and Care for you. Be sure of it. Rejoice in it. Walk in My Love. These words mean much. There is a joy, a spring, a gladness in the walk of those who walk in My Love. That walk becomes a glad conquering and triumphant march. So walk.

None of you

Established
Cultivate - Yourself. - September 9

In Thy Strength we conquer.

Yes! Your conquering Power you gain from Me. There can be no failure with Me. The secret of success then is Life with Me.

Do you want to make the best of life? Then live very near to Me, the Master and Giver of all Life.

Your reward will be sure. It will be perfect success, but My success.

Sometimes the success of souls won, sometimes the success of disease cured, and devils cast out. Sometimes the success of a finished sacrifice as on Calvary. Sometimes the success of one who answered never a word in the face of the scorn and torture and jeering cries of His enemies, or the success of a Risen Saviour as He walked through the Garden of Joseph of Arimathaea on that first Resurrection Morning.

But My success. The world may deem you failures. The world judges not as I judge.

Bend your knees in wonder before My revelation. The Joy of seeing Spiritual Truths is a great Joy. When the Heavens are opened and the Voice speaks, not to all hearts, but to the faithful loving hearts.

Remember your great field of labour is your 'Self'. That is your first task, the weeding, the planting, the digging, pruning, bearing fruit. When that is done I lead you out into other fields.

None of you

Established
God or Mammon? - September 10

You must be ready to stand apart from the world. Do you want the full and complete satisfaction that you find in Me, and the satisfaction of the world too? Then you are trying to serve God and Mammon, or if not trying to serve, then claiming the wagesof both God and Mammon.

If you work for Me, you have your reward. But then you turn to the world, to human+Beings and expect that reward too. This is not right.

Do not expect love or gratitude or acknowledgment from any. All reward necessary I will give you.

None of you

Established
A Generous Giver. - September 11

I came that you might have Life and that you might have it more abundantly. - John 10:10.

Yes, I, your Master, am a generous Giver. Abundant Life, in overflowing measure, I give to you. For that I came. Life for souls. The Life, Eternal Life, that pulses through your whole Being, that animates your mind and body too.

A generous Giver. A Kingly Giver. For this I came that man might live in Me. Life it was of which I spoke when I said "I am the Vine and ye are the branches." The life flow of the Vine is in the branches.

Our lives are one - yours and Mine. If not, you must make it one. All that is in My Nature must therefore pass into yours, where the contact is so close a one.

I am Love and Joy and Peace and Strength and Power and Healing and Humility and Patience, and all else you see in Me your Lord. Then these, too, you must have as My Life flows through you. So courage.

You do not make yourselves loving and strong and patient and humble. You live with Me, and then My Life accomplishes the miracle-change.

None of you

Established
Money Values. - September 12

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matt. 6:33.

If thine eye be single thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matt. 6:22.

The eye of the soul is the will. If your one desire is My Kingdom, to find that Kingdom, to serve that Kingdom, then truly shall your whole body be full of Light.

When you are told to seek first the Kingdom of God, the first step is to secure that your will is for that Kingdom. A single eye to God's glory. Desiring nothing less than that His Kingdom come. Seeking in all things the advance of His Kingdom.

Know no values but Spiritual values. No profit but that of Spiritual gain. Seek in all things His Kingdom first.

Only seek material gain when that gain will mean a gain for My Kingdom. Get away from money values altogether. Walk with Me. Learn of Me. Talk to Me. Here lies your true happiness.

None of you

Established
No Other Name. - September 13

My Name is the Power that turns evil aside, that summons all good to your aid. Spirits of evil flee at the sound of "Jesus." Spoken in fear, in weakness, in sorrow, in pain, it is an appeal I never fail to answer, "Jesus."

Use My Name often. Think of the unending call of "mother" made by her children. To help, to care, to decide, to appeal, "mother." Use My Name in that same way - simply, naturally, forcefully. "Jesus."

Use it not only when you need help but to express Love. Uttered aloud, or in the silence of your hearts, it will alter an atmosphere from one of discord to one of Love. It will raise the standard of talk and thought. "Jesus." So never take it in vain.

"There is no other Name under Heaven whereby you can be saved."

None of you

Established
When Faith Fails. - September 14

Lord, I believe, help Thou mine unbelief. - Mark 9:24.

This cry of the human heart is as expressive of human need as it was when uttered to Me while I was on earth. It expresses the soul's progress.

As a soul realizes Me and My Power, and knows Me as Helper and Saviour, that soul believes in Me more and more. At the same time it is more conscious than before of its falling short of absolute trust in Me.

"Lord, I believe. Help Thou mine unbelief." The soul's progress - an increased belief - then a cry for more faith - plea to conquer all unbelief, all lack of trust.

That cry heard. That prayer answered. More faith, and at the same time more power to see where trust is lacking.

My children seek to go up this path, leading by each stage, nearer to Me.

None of you

Established
Quiet Strength. - September 15

Rest in Me. When tired nature rebels it is her call for rest. Rest then until My Life-Power flows through you.

Have no fear for the future. Be quiet, be still, and in that very stillness your strength will come and will be maintained.

The world sees strength in action. In My Kingdom it is known that strength lies in quiet. "In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength."

Such a promise! Such glorious fulfillment! The strength of Peace and the Peace of strength. Rest in Me. Joy in Me.

Tidal

Star
This kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. - Matt. 17:21.

Yes, those words of Jesus are interesting because they make it clear there's more than one kind of demon, or to put it scientifically- 'malevolent mind-parasite life-forms'..

None of you

Established
Assurance. - September 16

The work of righteousness shall be peace, and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. - Isa. 32:17

My Peace it is that gives quietness and assurance for ever. My Peace that flows as some calm river through the dry land of life. That causes the trees and flowers of life to spring forth and to yield abundantly.

Success is the result of work done in peace. Only so can work yield its increase. Let there be no hurry in your plans. You live not in time but in Eternity. It is in the Unseen that your life-future is being planned.

Abide in Me, and I in you, so shall you bring forth much fruit. Be calm, assured, at rest. Love, not rush. Peace, not unrest. Nothing fitful. All effectual. Sown in Prayer, watered by Trust, bearing flower and fruit in Joy. I love you.

None of you

Established
Faltering Steps. - September 17

Show us Thy Way, O Lord, and let us walk in Thy Paths.

You are doing so. This is The Way. The way of uncertain future and faltering steps. It is My Way . . .

Put all fear of the future aside. Know that you will be led. Know that you will be shown. I have promised.

None of you

Established
Dwell There. - September 18

He that dwelleth in the secret place of The Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. - Psa. 91:1.

Hidden in a sure place, known only to God and you. So secret that no power on Earth can even find it.

But, My beloved children, you must dwell therein. No fitful visit, a real abiding. Make it your home.

Your dwelling-place.

Over that home shall My shadow rest, to make it doubly safe, doubly secret. Like brooding, mother-bird wings that Shadow rests. How safe, how sure, you must feel there.

When fears assail you, and cares trouble you, then it is because you have ventured out of that protecting Shadow. Then the one, the only thing to do is to creep back into shelter again. So rest.