God Calling

None of you

Established
I Go Before. - April 24

You can never perish, My children, because within you is the Life of Life. The Life that down the ages has kept My servants, in peril, in adversity, in sorrow.

Once you are born of The Spirit, that is your Life's breath. You must never doubt, never worry, but step by step, The Way to Freedom must be trodden. See that you walk it with Me.

This means no worry, no anxiety, but it does not mean no effort. When My Disciples told Me that they had toiled all night and taken nothing, I did not fill the boat with fishes without effort on their part. No! My Command stood. "Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a draught."

Their lives were endangered, the ship nearly sank, the help of their fellows had to be summoned, and there were broken nets to mend. Any one of these troubles might have made them feel My help was not for them. And yet as they sat on the shore and mended those nets, they would see My Love and Care.

Man rises by effort.

The man who reaches the mountain height by the help of train or car has learned no climber's lesson. But remember this does not mean no Guide - this does not mean that My Spirit is not supplying Wisdom and Strength. How often, when sometimes you little know it, do I go before you to prepare The Way, to soften a heart here, to over-rule there.

None of you

Established
Bless Your Enemies. - April 25

Say often, "God bless . . . ," of any whom you find in disharmony with you, or whom you desire to help. Say it, willing that showers of blessings and joy and success may fall upon them.

Leave to Me the necessary correcting or training; you must only desire joy and blessing for them. At present your prayers are that they should be taught and corrected.

Oh! if My children would leave My Work to Me and occupy themselves with the task I give them. Love, love, love. Love will break down all your difficulties. Love will build up all your successes.

God the destroyer of evil, God the Creator of Good - is Love. To love one another is to use God in your life. To use God in your life is to bring into manifestation all harmony, beauty, joy and happiness.

None of you

Established
I Make The Opportunities. - April 26

Never
doubt. Have no fear. Watch the faintest tremor of fear, and stop all work, everything, and rest before Me until you are joyful and strong again.

Deal in the same way with all tired feelings. I was weary too, when on Earth, and I separated Myself from My Disciples, and sat and rested on the well. Rested - and then it was that the Samaritan woman was helped.

Times of withdrawal for rest always precede fresh miracle-working. Learn of Me. To accept the limitations of human flesh is to be subject, except as far as sin is concerned, to the same conditions as man.

I had to teach renewal of Spirit-Force, rest of body, to My Disciples. Then, as your Example, I lay with My head on a pillow, asleep in the boat. It was not, as they thought, indifference. They cried, "Master, carest Thou not that we perish?" and I had to teach them that ceaseless activity was no part of My Father's Plan.

When Paul said, " I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me," he did not mean that he was to do all things and then rely on Me to find strength. He meant that for all I told him to do he could rely on My supplying the strength (the Force).

My Work in the world has been hindered by work, work, work. Many a tireless, nervous body has driven a spirit. The spirit should be the master always, and just simply and naturally use the body as need should arise. Rest in Me.

Do not seek to work for Me. Never make opportunities. Live with Me and for Me. I do the work and I make the opportunities.

TokiEl

Superstar
I Make The Opportunities Too. - April 26

Sell your clothes and buy a sword... and don't worry where to fasten the sword without clothes. Is the green grass not full of flowers more beautiful clothed than Solomon ? Say yes and amen my children... for it is as i say always. Amen.

Do not doubt the word of God who is sharper then any double edged sword... it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit. This is so my children even if it was not so. It's so because i say it is so. Say amen.

Is it not so that you can make a floral sash of God's beautiful flowers ? Why worry then where to put the sword you bought for your clothes ? See try to think outside the box my dear children. And be wise... a word to the wise be wise as serpents... for they are very wise... and sneaky too. But now you got the sword my children to make sushi out of those sneaky snakes. See told you so...

It all works out in the end... the end. For now.

None of you

Established
Seeing Christ. - April 27

I am beside you. Can you not feel My Presence? Contact with Me is not gained by the senses. Spirit-consciousness replaces sight.

When man sees Me with his human sight it does not mean of necessity that his spiritual perception is greater. Nay, rather that for that soul I have to span the physical and the spiritual with a spiritual vision clear to human eyes.

Remember this to cheer My disciples who have never seen Me, and yet have had a clear spiritual consciousness of Me.

None of you

Established
The Roundabout Way. - April 28

Through briars, through waste places, through glades, up mountain heights, down into valleys, I lead. But ever with the Leadership goes the Helping Hand.

Glorious to follow where your Master goes. But remember that the varied path does not always mean that you need the varied training.

We are seeking lost sheep - we are bringing The Kingdom into places where it has not been known before. So realize that you are joining Me on My quest - My undying quest, tracking down souls.

I am not choosing ways that will fret and tire - just to fret and tire; we are out to save. You may not always see the soul we seek. I know.

None of you

Established
Disharmony. - April 29

Seek and ye shall find. Shall find that inner knowledge that makes the problems of life plain.

The difficulties of life are caused by disharmony in the individual. There is no discord in My Kingdom, only a something unconquered in My disciples. The rule of My Kingdom is perfect order, perfect harmony, perfect supply, perfect love, perfect honesty, perfect obedience - all power, all conquest, all success.

But so often My servants lack power, conquest, success, supply, harmony, and think I fail in My promises because these are not manifested in their lives.

These are but the outward manifestations that result from the obedience, honesty, order, love - and they come, not in answer to urgent prayer, but naturally as light results from a lighted candle.

None of you

Established
Spring-Time. - April 30

Rejoice in the Spring-time of the year. Let there be Spring-time in your hearts. The full time of fruit is not yet but there is the promise of the blossom.

Know surely that your lives too are full of glad promise. Such blessings are to be yours. Such joys, such wonders.

All is indeed well. Live in My sunshine and My Love.

None of you

Established
Delay is Not Denial. - May 1

Read the lessons of Divine Control in Nature's laws.

Nature is but the expression of Eternal Thought in Time. Study the outward form - grasp the Eternal Thought, and if you can read the thoughts of the Father, then indeed you know Him.

Leave Me out of nothing. Love all My Ways with you. Know indeed that "All is well." Delay is but the wonderful and all-loving restraint of your Father - not reluctance, not desire to deny - but the Divine Control of a Father who can scarcely brook the delay.

Delay has to be - sometimes. Your lives are so linked up with those of others, so bound by circumstances, that to let your desire have instant fulfillment might in many cases cause another's, as earnest prayer as yours is, to go unanswered.

But think for a moment of the Love and thoughtful care that seeks to harmonize and reconcile all your desires and longings and prayers.

Delay is not denial - not even withholding. It is the opportunity for God to work out your problems and accomplish your desires in the most wonderful way possible for you.

Oh! children, trust Me. Remember that your Maker is also your Servant, quick to fulfill, quick to achieve, faithful in accomplishment. Yes. All is well.

None of you

Established
Souls That Smile. - May 2

To conquer adverse circumstances, first conquer yourselves. The answer to the desire of My Disciples to follow Me was "Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father Who is in Heaven is perfect."

To accomplish much, be much. In all cases the doing, to be well-doing, must be the mere unconscious expression of the being.

Fear not, fear not, all is well. Let the day be full of little prayers to Me, little turnings towards Me. The smiles of the soul at one it loves.

Men call the Father the First Cause. Yes! See Him as the First Cause of every warm ray, every colour in the sunset, every gleam on the water, every beautiful flower, every planned enjoyment.

None of you

Established
Kill Self Now. - May 3

'Self' dethroned - that is the lesson, but in its place put Love for Me, knowledge of Me.

'Self', not only dethroned, but dead. A dead 'Self' is not an imprisoned 'Self'. An imprisoned 'Self' is more potent to harm. In all training - (in Mine of you, and in yours of others) - let 'Self' die.

But for each blow to the life of 'Self' you must at the same time embrace and hold fast the New Life, Life with Me.

It is not a dead 'Self' that men have to fear, but a thwarted, captive, imprisoned 'Self'. That 'Self' is infinitely more 'Self'-centered than the 'Self' allowed full play. But to you My children, I teach a higher science-Law than even freedom of the 'Self'. I teach death to the 'Self'. No repressions, just death. Petty 'Self'-life exchanged for Divine Life.

And now I can make more clear to you what I would say about forgiveness of injuries. It is one of My Commands that as you seek Myforgiveness, so you must forgive.

But what you do not see is that you, the 'Self' in you, can never forgive injuries. The very thought of them means 'Self' in the foreground, then the injury, instead of appearing less, appears greater.

No, My children, as all true Love is of God, and is God, so all true forgiveness is of God and is God. The 'Self' cannot forgive. Kill 'Self'.

Cease trying to forgive those who fretted or wronged you. It is a mistake to think about it. Aim at killing the 'Self' now - in your daily life, and then, and not until then, will you find there is nothing that even remembers injury, because the only one injured, the "Self", is dead.

As long as it recurs to your mind you deceive yourself if you think it forgiven. Forgiving injuries can be one way of feeding a 'Self'-life.

Many deceive themselves in this.

None of you

Established
Share With Me. - May 4

Delight in My Love. Live in the rapture of The Kingdom.

Claim big things. Claim great things. Claim Joy and Peace and freedom from care. Joy in Me.

I am your Lord, your Creator. Remember, too, that I am the same yesterday, today and for ever. Your Creator, when My thought about the world called it into being - your Creator as much, too, today, when I can, by loving thought for you, call into being all you need on the material plane.

Joy in Me, trust in Me, share all life with Me, see Me in everything, rejoice in Me. Share all with Me as a child shares its pains and cuts and griefs and new-found treasures and joys and little work with its mother.

And give Me the Joy of sharing all with you.

None of you

Established
Let Me Choose. - May 5

My loved ones. Yes, with the heart, not the head, men should think of Me, and then worship would be instinctive.

Breathe-in My very Spirit in pure air and fervent desire.

Keep the eye of your spirit ever upon Me, the window of your soul open towards Me. You have ever to know that all things are yours - that what is lovely I delight to give you.

Empty your mind of all that limits. Whatever is beautiful you can have. Leave more and more the choice to Me. You will have no regrets.

None of you

Established
Sublime Audacity. - May 6

The way is long and weary. It is a weary world. So many today are weary. "Come unto Me and I will give you rest."

My children, who range yourselves under My flag, you must see that on it are inscribed those words, "The Son of Man."

Whatever the world is feeling, I must feel, I - The Son of Man. You are My followers - so the weariness of man today must be shared by you - the weary and heavy-laden must come to you, and find that rest that you found in Me.

My children, My followers must be prepared not to sit on My right hand and on My left, but to drink of the cup (of sorrow) that I drink of.

Poor world - teach it that there is only one cure for all its ills - Union with Me. Dare to suffer, dare to conquer, be filled with My sublime audacity. Remember that. Claim the unclaimable.

Just what the world would think impossible can always be yours. Remember, My children, sublime audacity.

None of you

Established
Against The Tide. - May 7

The oarsman, trusting in Me, does not lean on his oars and drift with the tide, trusting to the current.

Nay, more often - once I have shown The Way - it is against the tide you must direct all your effort. And even when difficulties come, it is by your effort that they will be surmounted. But always strength (the Force) and the Joy in the doing you can have through Me.

My fisherman-disciples did not find the fishes ready on the shore in their nets. I take man's effort and bless that. I require man's effort - he needs My blessing. This partnership it is that means success.

None of you

Established
The Rest of God. - May 8

I lead you. The way is clear. Go forward unafraid. I am beside you. Listen, listen, listen to My Voice. My Hand is controlling all.

Remember that I can work through you better when you are at rest. Go very slowly, very quietly from one duty to the next - taking time to rest and pray between.

Do not be too busy. Take all in order (of priority) as I say. The Rest of God is in a realm beyond all man's activities. Venture there often, and you will indeed find Peace and Joy.

All work that results from resting with God is miracle-work. Claim the power (the Force) to work miracles, both of you.

Know that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Nay, more, know that you can do all things through Christ who rests you.

None of you

Established
Harmony Within. - May 9

Follow My Guidance. Be afraid to venture on your own as a child fears to leave its mother's side. Doubt of your own wisdom, and reliance on Mine will teach you humility.

Humility is not the belittling of the 'Self'. It is forgetting the 'Self'. Nay, more, forgetting the 'Self', because you are remembering Me.

You must not expect to live in a world where all is harmony. You must not expect to live where others are in unbroken accord with you. It is your task to maintain your own heart peace in adverse circumstances. Harmony is always yours when you strain your ear to catch Heaven's Music.

Doubt always your power or wisdom to put things right, ask Me to right all as you leave it to Me and go on your way loving and laughing. I am Wisdom. Only My Wisdom can rightly decide anything - settle any problem. So rely on Me. All is well.

None of you

Established
Calm - Not Speed. - May 10

In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength. - Isa. 30:15.

All agitation is destructive of good. All calm is constructive of good, and at the same time destructive of evil.

When man wants evil destroyed so often he rushes to action. It is wrong. First be still and know that I am God. Then act only as I tell you. Always calm with God. Calm is trust in action. Only trust, perfect trust can keep one calm.

Never be afraid of any circumstances or difficulties that help you to cultivate this calm. As the world, to attain, has to learn speed, you, to attain, have to learn calm. All great work for Me is done first in the individual soul of the worker.

None of you

Established
The Divine Third. - May 11

When I have led you through these storms there will be other words for you, other messages - other guidance.

So deep is your friendship and so great your desire to love and follow and serve Me, that soon, when this time of difficulty is over, to be alone together will always mean to be shut in with Me.

There are few friendships in the world like that and yet I taught, when on earth, as I have taught you both, the power of the two together.

And now tonight I have more to say to you. I say that the time is coming, is even now here, when those who visit you two together, will know that I am the Divine Third in your friendship.

None of you

Established
Thrill of Protection. - May 12

Turn out all thoughts of doubt and of trouble. Never tolerate them even for one second. Bar the windows and doors of your souls against them as you would bar your home against a thief who would steal in to take your treasures.

What greater treasures can you have than Peace and Rest and Joy? And these are all stolen from you by doubt and fear and despair.

Face each day with Love and Laughter. Face the storm.

Joy, Peace, Love, My great gifts. Follow Me to find all three. I want you to feel the thrill of protection and safety, now. Any soul can feel this in a harbour, but real joy and victory come only to those alone who sense these when they ride a storm.

Say "All is well." Say it not as a vain repetition. Use it as you use a healing balm for cut or wound, until the poison is drawn out; then, until the sore is healed; then until the thrill of fresh Life floods your Being.

All is well.