God Calling

shankara

Star
What "guy" are you talking about please? God Calling was written by two women, who were given these devotionals by God and were humble enough they only wished to be referred to as "Two Listeners", so as not to draw attention to themselves.

Really, if you don't have anything worthwhile to offer, then why not find somewhere else to troll.
Right, ok! In that case I take back my comment, I had assumed it was written by Msr Anthony Hill speaking about himself. Though on the other hand, the guy still does think that he is the Christ... Not one incarnation of the Cosmic force among many, but Jesus Himself.

Hmm...

shankara

Star
What "guy" are you talking about please? God Calling was written by two women, who were given these devotionals by God and were humble enough they only wished to be referred to as "Two Listeners", so as not to draw attention to themselves.

Really, if you don't have anything worthwhile to offer, then why not find somewhere else to troll.
Just to be sure, am I wrong about A.J.H. claiming to be the Christ?

A Freeman

Superstar
Right, ok! In that case I take back my comment, I had assumed it was written by Msr Anthony Hill speaking about himself. Though on the other hand, the guy still does think that he is the Christ... Not one incarnation of the Cosmic force among many, but Jesus Himself.

Hmm...
Thank-you. No, it wasn't written by John Anthony Hill. God Calling was first published in 1935. John Anthony Hill (JAH) was born on 22 April 1948, the day the radio announcement first went out that the Jewish state of Israel was to going to be set up in the Middle East a fw weeks later, on 14 May 1948.

A Freeman

Superstar
Just to be sure, am I wrong about A.J.H. claiming to be the Christ?
Yes, you're wrong. He doesn't "claim" to be Christ; He IS Prince Michael/Christ.

And just as it was every other visit He's made here, there are very, very few who have taken any notice, or bothered to search the Scriptures for the dozens of prophecies which have been fulfilled, like the birth-date falling on the exact date the radio announcement went out about the state of Israel being formed.

If you're interested in investigating some of those prophecies, please see the articles linked below:-

The Scriptural Marks of Christ

On The Way to Emmaus Again

None of you

Established
No Dark Days. - April 18

Such Light, such Joy flows out from this house. It affects all who come here.

Do not feel that you have to strive to help them. Just love them, welcome them, shower little courtesies and love-signs on them, and they must be helped.

Love is God. Give them Love, and you give them God. Then leave Him to do His Work. Love all - even the beggars. Send no-one away without a word of cheer, a feeling that you care. I may have put the impulse to come here into some despairing one's heart. Think if you failed Me!

Besides, you have no choice. You told Me it was My Home. I shall use it. Remember this. There would be no dark winter days were Love in the hearts of all My children.

Oh! My children, can you not feel the joy of knowing, loving and companying with Me?

shankara

Star
Yes, you're wrong. He doesn't "claim" to be Christ; He IS Prince Michael/Christ.

And just as it was every other visit He's made here, there are very, very few who have taken any notice, or bothered to search the Scriptures for the dozens of prophecies which have been fulfilled, like the birth-date falling on the exact date the radio announcement went out about the state of Israel being formed.

If you're interested in investigating some of those prophecies, please see the articles linked below:-

The Scriptural Marks of Christ

On The Way to Emmaus Again
Ok so I briefly read through the articles, vaguely interesting. Noticed in the second one a quote from the Gospel of John about "the good shepherd", so far as I understand that was actually originally lifted from the Book of Enoch, the bit about "thieves and robbers".

Anyway, there are a couple of points I would like to make.

The first is in relation to your prophet's short stay in prison. This got me thinking about a Tibetan Lama called Garchen Rinpoche. The guy spent twenty years in a Chinese labour camp, practicing Buddhism in secret because it wasn't permitted. I'll come back to this later. On this same note, it is also worth mentioning that Tibetans risk much longer prison sentences than your prophet served for the "crime" of possessing a picture of the Dalai Lama. In any case, it shows the genuine courage of people genuinely willing to be "crucified" for their spirituality.

Secondly, perhaps you know a little about the life of Prabhupada? He left India as an old man and worked tirelessly to promote Krishna Consciousness (Gaudiya Vaisnavism) in the west. He slept perhaps four hours a night, wrote vast commentaries on the Bhagavad Gita etc., and of course like all Gaudiya Vaisnavas spent a lot of time in meditation-prayer, chanting the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra. Now, it is said that the Enlightened have enlightened power, the capacity to communicate in such a way as to bring about the greatest benefit for the greatest number of people. Prabhupada certainly brought many westerners to become monks and highly spiritual people, accomplishing a great deal of good for humanity.

The point I'd like to make is that neither of these people ever claimed to be any kind of avatar, much less a direct emanation of Buddha or Krishna. They might certainly have some justification for claiming to be, given their life and works, but they were sufficiently sane and humble not to fall into such a mythomaniac idea.

Now, a final thing I'd like to ask is about the followers of other teachings to your own, your attitude towards them. Their are many ascetic Brahmacharis who live a life of piety, meditation and prayer. More than 144,000 in Krishna Consciousness alone, and in the Eastern religions as a whole and others like Sufis, many millions. What I would like to ask you is, why are these people going to hell and you are not? What are they doing wrong?

A Freeman

Superstar
Ok so I briefly read through the articles, vaguely interesting.
Meaning you aren't honestly seeking the truth and thus pre-judged what you might find?

Noticed in the second one a quote from the Gospel of John about "the good shepherd", so far as I understand that was actually originally lifted from the Book of Enoch, the bit about "thieves and robbers".
To what passage in Enoch are you referring to please? And by “lifted” are you implying the Good Shepherd stole something from the Book of Enoch which, like everything in Scripture, is a free gift to all of us?

Anyway, there are a couple of points I would like to make.
Are you sure it's you (the spirit-Being) who wants to make a couple of points, or could it be your ego (the “self”) that wants to do that?

The first is in relation to your prophet's short stay in prison. This got me thinking about a Tibetan Lama called Garchen Rinpoche. The guy spent twenty years in a Chinese labour camp, practicing Buddhism in secret because it wasn't permitted. I'll come back to this later. On this same note, it is also worth mentioning that Tibetans risk much longer prison sentences than your prophet served for the "crime" of possessing a picture of the Dalai Lama. In any case, it shows the genuine courage of people genuinely willing to be "crucified" for their spirituality.
Why would our Creator allow “The Light of the World” to be kept under lock and key for years, particularly as close as we are to Judgment Day, when everyone is due to be judged on the merits of their thoughts, words and actions over the past 6000+ years?

Was it not enough that JAH spent 157 days in jail and was threatened with life imprisonment by Elizabeth Battenburg/Mountbatten, for the “crime” of presenting an amicus curiae brief which destroyed “her majesty's” false government narrative regarding the 7/7/2005 London Bombings and exonerated three Muslim terror patsies that couldn't possibly have committed the crimes for which they were accused?

Did Elizabeth and her cronies not think it was going to be a slam-dunk case against JAH, as she through her judges and prosecutors/Qcs controlled everyone involved except for the jurors, and yet He was found innocent of any wrongdoing with all of the odds stacked against Him?

Secondly, perhaps you know a little about the life of Prabhupada? He left India as an old man and worked tirelessly to promote Krishna Consciousness (Gaudiya Vaisnavism) in the west. He slept perhaps four hours a night, wrote vast commentaries on the Bhagavad Gita etc., and of course like all Gaudiya Vaisnavas spent a lot of time in meditation-prayer, chanting the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra. Now, it is said that the Enlightened have enlightened power, the capacity to communicate in such a way as to bring about the greatest benefit for the greatest number of people. Prabhupada certainly brought many westerners to become monks and highly spiritual people, accomplishing a great deal of good for humanity.
Did the world change the way it keeps time based upon the life work of Prabhupada?

Or did it change the way it keeps time based upon the life of Christ incarnated inside the body of Jesus?

How obvious a sign does the world need to understand who they should be focusing their attention on as THE Example (John 14:6)?

Matthew 3:16-17
3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him (the returning of the mantle - 2 kings 2:13):
3:17 And lo A VOICE FROM HEAVEN, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Why are so many so insistent on looking everywhere else but where God tells us to look for His Guidance?

The point I'd like to make is that neither of these people ever claimed to be any kind of avatar, much less a direct emanation of Buddha or Krishna. They might certainly have some justification for claiming to be, given their life and works, but they were sufficiently sane and humble not to fall into such a mythomaniac idea.
Did Christ ever claim to be anything other than one of the Sons of God? Did He claim any power other than that which was given to Him by Father (God)?

John 5:30-31
5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.
5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

And with regard to JAH, what would you have Him do to deliver Father's FINAL warning to mankind that we MUST return to obeying God ONLY (Acts 5:29)? Remain silent and do nothing?

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (The Light of the World – John 8:3) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH* the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 4:1 above for the details of the curse).

*Eli means “exalted”, i.e. Exalted JAH.

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

AlleluJAH.

Now, a final thing I'd like to ask is about the followers of other teachings to your own, your attitude towards them. Their are many ascetic Brahmacharis who live a life of piety, meditation and prayer. More than 144,000 in Krishna Consciousness alone, and in the Eastern religions as a whole and others like Sufis, many millions. What I would like to ask you is, why are these people going to hell and you are not? What are they doing wrong?
Do you really not recognize that we are already in hell, and have been here for thousands of Earth years? The "flames" are merely reserved for the last day. And have you ever heard me personally claim to be “saved”, which would make me my own judge?

How many CLEAR SIGNS must our Creator send for people to wake-up and realize that we CANNOT continue to do whatever we think is right in our own eyes, which is destroying this planet and each other? Do people really not understand that B.C. means “BEFORE CHRIST” and that A.D. means “ANNO DOMINI”, i.e. “in the year of our Lord”?

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am NOT come to destroy, but to fulfill [fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

My attitude toward others is very simple: strive to love them all by providing them with the Truth, which is the only thing that can set them free, and save them from The Fire on Judgment Day (soon).

With most of the world agreeing to remain under voluntary house arrest despite the lack of any credible threat to their health or security, it should be self-evident that time is almost up, wouldn't you agree?

shankara

Star
Meaning you aren't honestly seeking the truth and thus pre-judged what you might find?

To what passage in Enoch are you referring to please? And by “lifted” are you implying the Good Shepherd stole something from the Book of Enoch which, like everything in Scripture, is a free gift to all of us?

Are you sure it's you (the spirit-Being) who wants to make a couple of points, or could it be your ego (the “self”) that wants to do that?

Why would our Creator allow “The Light of the World” to be kept under lock and key for years, particularly as close as we are to Judgment Day, when everyone is due to be judged on the merits of their thoughts, words and actions over the past 6000+ years?

Was it not enough that JAH spent 157 days in jail and was threatened with life imprisonment by Elizabeth Battenburg/Mountbatten, for the “crime” of presenting an amicus curiae brief which destroyed “her majesty's” false government narrative regarding the 7/7/2005 London Bombings and exonerated three Muslim terror patsies that couldn't possibly have committed the crimes for which they were accused?

Did Elizabeth and her cronies not think it was going to be a slam-dunk case against JAH, as she through her judges and prosecutors/Qcs controlled everyone involved except for the jurors, and yet He was found innocent of any wrongdoing with all of the odds stacked against Him?

Did the world change the way it keeps time based upon the life work of Prabhupada?

Or did it change the way it keeps time based upon the life of Christ incarnated inside the body of Jesus?

How obvious a sign does the world need to understand who they should be focusing their attention on as THE Example (John 14:6)?

Matthew 3:16-17
3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him (the returning of the mantle - 2 kings 2:13):
3:17 And lo A VOICE FROM HEAVEN, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Why are so many so insistent on looking everywhere else but where God tells us to look for His Guidance?

Did Christ ever claim to be anything other than one of the Sons of God? Did He claim any power other than that which was given to Him by Father (God)?

John 5:30-31
5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.
5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

And with regard to JAH, what would you have Him do to deliver Father's FINAL warning to mankind that we MUST return to obeying God ONLY (Acts 5:29)? Remain silent and do nothing?

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (The Light of the World – John 8:3) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH* the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 4:1 above for the details of the curse).

*Eli means “exalted”, i.e. Exalted JAH.

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

AlleluJAH.

Do you really not recognize that we are already in hell, and have been here for thousands of Earth years? The "flames" are merely reserved for the last day. And have you ever heard me personally claim to be “saved”, which would make me my own judge?

How many CLEAR SIGNS must our Creator send for people to wake-up and realize that we CANNOT continue to do whatever we think is right in our own eyes, which is destroying this planet and each other? Do people really not understand that B.C. means “BEFORE CHRIST” and that A.D. means “ANNO DOMINI”, i.e. “in the year of our Lord”?

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am NOT come to destroy, but to fulfill [fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

My attitude toward others is very simple: strive to love them all by providing them with the Truth, which is the only thing that can set them free, and save them from The Fire on Judgment Day (soon).

With most of the world agreeing to remain under voluntary house arrest despite the lack of any credible threat to their health or security, it should be self-evident that time is almost up, wouldn't you agree?
With respect to the articles you sent, I did read them. I have a limited tolerance for stacks of Bible quotes supposedly explaining the fulfillment of prophecies. My opinion is that it is quite easy to make projections based upon any kind of prophecy, like seeing faces in the clouds when really the clouds only appear to make such shapes. As evidenced by the US-evangelical crazies with their various manias about such prophecies, on which they justify their Zionism.

So what you appear to be saying is that asceticism, Brahmacharya and prayer (or mantra, or meditation) are not enough to be 'saved'? Then what exactly does a person have to do or believe in order to be "saved"? Do they have to believe the same thing as you?

In the last question I asked you, I wasn't talking about the masses. In my opinion the majority of people will have to "repeat the year" and begin again from a lower and more difficult stage of spiritual evolution, necessary in order to eliminate their animalistic (not human) egotism. The question I was asking you was specifically in reference to genuinely spiritual people who are genuinely struggling against the material life. Again, what are they doing wrong which you are not?

A Freeman

Superstar
With respect to the articles you sent, I did read them. I have a limited tolerance for stacks of Bible quotes supposedly explaining the fulfillment of prophecies.
That's your "self" acting as the gate-keeper of your(?) mind, hoping to keep any truth from getting in.

My opinion is that it is quite easy to make projections based upon any kind of prophecy, like seeing faces in the clouds when really the clouds only appear to make such shapes. As evidenced by the US-evangelical crazies with their various manias about such prophecies, on which they justify their Zionism.
How is accurately predicting future events in detail anything like seeing faces in the clouds? This "opinion" is more "self" deception.

So what you appear to be saying is that asceticism, Brahmacharya and prayer (or mantra, or meditation) are not enough to be 'saved'? Then what exactly does a person have to do or believe in order to be "saved"? Do they have to believe the same thing as you?
As Christ stated, we need to be born again, as our true spiritual self (the Being/Soul), rather than continuing to be deceived into believing we are "only human after all" (John 3:3-7). This has nothing to do with me personally.

In the last question I asked you, I wasn't talking about the masses. In my opinion the majority of people will have to "repeat the year" and begin again from a lower and more difficult stage of spiritual evolution, necessary in order to eliminate their animalistic (not human) egotism. The question I was asking you was specifically in reference to genuinely spiritual people who are genuinely struggling against the material life. Again, what are they doing wrong which you are not?
Your "self" has left all of the question asked of you unanswered, so it can go after what it really wants, which is to somehow make this personal. Do you see that please? It has even conned you into thinking that humans aren't animals themselves, and that it's possible to be "spiritual" while still thinking in such a way, neither of which are true.

shankara

Star
That's your "self" acting as the gate-keeper of your(?) mind, hoping to keep any truth from getting in.

How is accurately predicting future events in detail anything like seeing faces in the clouds? This "opinion" is more "self" deception.

As Christ stated, we need to be born again, as our true spiritual self (the Being/Soul), rather than continuing to be deceived into believing we are "only human after all" (John 3:3-7). This has nothing to do with me personally.

Your "self" has left all of the question asked of you unanswered, so it can go after what it really wants, which is to somehow make this personal. Do you see that please? It has even conned you into thinking that humans aren't animals themselves, and that it's possible to be "spiritual" while still thinking in such a way, neither of which are true.
In what sense am I making this personal? But actually what you are saying is a little personal in regard to me. Who exactly are you to judge that the things I'm saying are simply coming from ego? Are you all-knowing, do you have unique access to some absolute truth to which I do not have access? Are my own researches, experiences and insights totally invalid because they contradict the doctrine you believe? I would not make the same claim about you, I'm sure that everyone has a few pieces of the puzzle.

It is you who has completely avoided answering the questions I asked. Why are the followers of your prophet any better than any other pious Brahmachari ascetic?

shankara

Star
It has even conned you into thinking that humans aren't animals themselves, and that it's possible to be "spiritual" while still thinking in such a way, neither of which are true.
By the way, I think it's possible to be spiritual while thinking exactly however a person likes to think, including people who do not even consider themselves to be spiritual. It is the struggle against material life, not the way of thinking, which determines a person's spirituality.

shankara

Star
There are lots of teachings which teach non-identification with the body, or not to identify either the body, the intellectual thought process or the personality as "self". I don't think I've come across a single Eastern teaching which doesn't teach this. What is so special about your teaching that makes it better, or better said more efficacious?

As for this animal/human business, we are effectively arguing about semantics.

None of you

Established
Life is a Love-Story. - April 19

You need Me. I need you.

My broken world needs you. Many a weary, troubled heart needs you. Many a troubled heart will be gladdened by you, drawn nearer to Me by you both.

Health - peace - joy - patience - endurance, they all come from contact with Me.

Oh! it is a glorious Way, the upward Way, the wonderful discoveries, the tender intimacies, the amazing, almost incomprehensible, understanding. Truly the Christian life - Life with Me - is a Love-story. Leave all to Me.

All you have missed you will find in Me, the soul's Lover, the soul's Friend, Father - Mother - Comrade - Brother. Test Me.

You cannot make too many demands upon Me - nor put too great a strain upon My Love and forbearance.

Claim - claim - claim - Healing - Power - Joy - Supply - what you will.

shankara

Star
I didn't explain this because I didn't grasp what you meant. I wasn't saying that the act of prophesying itself is like seeing faces in the clouds. I was saying that if you want to interpret the prophecies in some particular way, you will project onto them whatever it is that you want to see, just as the Evangelicals see a justification of Zionism in the Biblical prophecies. There are tons of so-called "messiahs" who have interpreted prophecies as referring to them, and people have believed them.

None of you

Established
Heart's Agony. - April 20

There is a Calvary-cross on which one hangs alone, untended by even the nearest and dearest.

But beside that cross, there stands another, and to My dear ones I say little, I hang there afresh beside each one through the hours of the heart's agony.

Have you ever thought of the Joy that the patient, gentle, loving obedience of My disciples brings to My Heart? I know no Joy such as (equal to) the Joy I feel at the loving trust of a dear one.

The wounds in the hands and feet hurt little compared with the wounds in the Heart, that are the wounds, not of My enemies, but of My friends.

Little doubts, little fears, little misunderstandings. It is the tender trifles of a day that gladden My Heart. I that speak unto you, am He - your Master.

None of you

Established
You Will Conquer. - April 21

I am with you. My Presence is a sign of My forgiveness. I uphold you.

You will conquer. Do not fear changes. You can never fear changes when I, your Lord, change not. Christ Jesus, the same yesterday, today and for ever. I am beside you. Steadfastness, unchangingness, come to you, too, as you dwell with Me. Rest in Me.

As breathing rightly, from being a matter of careful practice, becomes a habit, unconsciously, yet rightly performed, so if you regularly practise this getting back into My Presence, when the slightest feeling of unrest disturbs your perfect calm and harmony, so this, too, will become a habit, and you will grow to live in that perfect consciousness of My Presence, and perfect calm and harmony will be yours.

Life is a training school. Remember, only the pupil giving great promise of future good work would be so singled out by The Master for strenuous and unwearied discipline, teaching and training.

You are asking both of you to be not as hundreds of My followers, nay as many, many thousands, but to be even as those who reflect Me in all they say and do and are. So, my dear children, take this training, not as harsh, but as the tender loving answer to your petition.

Life can never be the same again for either of you. Once you have drunk of the wine of My Giving, The Life Eternal - all Earth's attempts to quench your thirst will fail.

shankara

Star
@A Freeman ... And so it is, questions are asked which you can't answer. In any case, your only response seems to be "what you are saying is coming from your ego", because of course everyone who thinks differently to you is a servant of the devil led astray by dark forces or even co-operating with them. If your teaching was so "rational" you wouldn't need to fall back on such an argument, which can only lead to the old loop of:

"No, it's your ego"

"No it's your ego!"

"No it's YOUR ego!"

"NO IT'S YOUR EGO!"

Which isn't really anyway to conduct a debate, which should rather be focused on the tenets of the teaching being examined.

shankara

Star
@A Freeman ... Also, just to be clear, you appear to be saying with this whole idea of Buddha being the same as Christ that the prophets of all religions are valid teachers? Because I'm not really understanding this whole distinction you are making between following Christ and following other teachers. Isn't Krishna the same as Christ? And if so, again, why are you saying that a Hare Krishna or a Buddhist living a virtuous life is any different to the followers of your prophet living the same kind of virtuous life? Do you believe as the so-called Christians do that you have to "believe in Christ", that is to say John Anthony Hill, in order to have the chance of salvation?

Just to point out to you that I'm pretty much on the same page about Jesus opposing the religious establishment, it's pretty obvious that the Pharisees represent the priests etc of today. I'm a little less convinced that people are going to be condemned merely for having some involvement with those kind of organizations.

None of you

Established
Complain Not - Laugh. - April 22

Trust in Me. Do as I say each moment and all indeed shall be well. Follow out My Commands: Divine control, unquestioning obedience - these are the only conditions of supply being ample for your own needs and those of others.

The tasks I set you may have seemingly no connection with supply. The Commands are Mine and the Supply is Mine and I make My Own Conditions, differing in each case - but in the case of each disciple, adapted to the individual need.

Have no fear, go forward. Joy - radiant joy must be yours. Change all disappointment, even if only momentary, into joy. Change each complaint into laughter.

Rest - love - joy - peace - work, and the most powerful of these are Love and Joy.

None of you

Established
Too Much Talk. - April 23

Guidance you are bound to have as you live more and more with Me. It follows without doubt.

But these times are not times when you ask to be shown and led, they are times of feeling and realizing My Presence. Does the branch continually ask the Vine to supply it with sap, to show it in what direction to grow? No, that comes naturally from the very union with the Vine, and I said, "I am the true Vine and you are the branches."

From the branches hang the choice grapes, giving joy and nourishment to all, but no branch could think that the fruit, the grapes, were of itsshaping and making.

No! the grapes are the fruit of the Vine, the Parent-Plant. The work of the branch is to provide a channel for the life-flow (the Force).

So My children, union with Me is the one great overwhelming necessity. All else follows so naturally, and union with Me may be the result of just consciousness of My Presence. Be not too ready to speak to others. Never make yourselves do this.

Pray always that the need may be apparent, if you are to do this, and the guidance very plain. My Spirit has been driven-out by the words of men. Words, words, words. Many have called Me Lord, Lord, who have not done the things that I said.

Discourage too much talk. Deeds live, and re-echo down the ages - words perish. As Paul:

Though I speak with the tongues of Men and of Angels, and have
not compassion, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, . . . . and have not
compassion, I am nothing . . . .

Remember that rarely to the human heart do I speak in words. Man will see Me in My Works done through you, meet Me in the atmosphere of love and 'Self'-effacement. Do not feel that you have to speak.

When man ceased to commune with his God simply and naturally, he took refuge in words - words. Babel resulted. Then God wanted to do away with man from the Earth. Rely less on words. Always remember that speech is of the senses. So make it your servant, never your master.