God Calling

None of you

Established
Know Me. - March 24

I am here. Seek not to know the future. Mercifully I veil it from you.

Faith is too priceless a possession to be sacrificed in order to purchase knowledge. But faith itself is based on a knowledge of Me.

So remember that this evening time is not to learn the future, not to receive revelation of the unseen, but to gain an intimate knowledge of Me, which will teach you all things and be the very foundation of your faith.

Tidal

Star
Know Me. - March 24
Faith is too priceless a possession to be sacrificed in order to purchase knowledge. But faith itself is based on a knowledge of Me.
So remember that this evening time is not to learn the future, not to receive revelation of the unseen, but to gain an intimate knowledge of Me, which will teach you all things and be the very foundation of your faith.

That's not not in any Bible as far as I know mate, so you'd better let us know who's supposed to have said it or people might say you're making it up as you go along.. :)

None of you

Established
Wonders Will Unfold. - March 25

I am with you. Do not fear. Never doubt My Love and Power. Your heights of success will be won by the daily persistent doing of what I have said.

Daily, steady persistence. Like the wearing away of a stone by steady drops of water, so will your daily persistence wear away all the difficulties and gain success for you, and secure your help for others.

Never falter, go forward so boldly, so unafraid. I am beside you to help and strengthen you.

Wonders have unfolded. More still will unfold, beyond your dreams, beyond your hopes.

Say "All is well" to everything. All is well.

A Freeman

Superstar
That's not not in any Bible as far as I know mate, so you'd better let us know who's supposed to have said it or people might say you're making it up as you go along.. :)
The original God Calling was first published in 1935 in England. The two who were given this inspirational devotional humbly referred to themselves only as the Two Listeners. The message couldn't be any more spiritual and scriptural.

Know Me. - March 24

Proverbs 27:1 Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

James 4:13-15
4:13 Go to now, ye that say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
4:14 Whereas ye know not what [shall be] on the morrow. For what [is] your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
4:15 For that ye [ought] to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Luke 18:8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of Man cometh, shall he find Faith on the Earth?

Psalm 9:10 And they that know Thy name will put their trust in Thee: for Thou, "I AM", hast not forsaken them that seek Thee.

Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek Me, and find [Me], when ye shall search for Me with ALL your heart.

Matthew 7:7-8
7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

God told us exactly where to find Him: IN THE MOMENT, in the calm, peaceful center of our Being, where Father promised He will always be. Not in a mind cluttered with thoughts and fears of the future, or dwelling in the past, but IN THE PRESENT MOMENT.

With everything that is going on in the world right now, this message couldn't be more Divinely-timed, nor should there any question it comes from God for those with faith as a grain of mustard seed (Matt. 17:20).

God Bless.

Lisa

Superstar
The message couldn't be any more spiritual and scriptural.
You really are deceived...those two listeners weren’t listening to God. He already talks to us through His word the Bible..no other books needed and not especially demon channeled books!! Disgusting!

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Know Me. - March 24

Wait a minute, God openly says in the Bible that the earth is going to get clobbered real bad by earthquakes and tsunamis and calamities at world's end, he doesn't seem to be "veiling" it from us at all.

None of you

Established
That's not not in any Bible as far as I know mate, so you'd better let us know who's supposed to have said it or people might say you're making it up as you go along
Greetings Tidal and best wishes to you.

Maybe I should have made it clear in my first posting that I am publishing here the daily messages from the world famous book "God Calling by two Listeners". You could have found that out yourself by using a search engine.
I have taken two photos so that you can see which book I have in print. But I only use the printed book when I don't have access to my computer. Mainly I use 'God Calling' and 'God at Eventide' by Two Listeners in electronic form.
God bless.

Attachments

Tidal

Star
Maybe I should have made it clear in my first posting that I am publishing here the daily messages from the world famous book "God Calling by two Listeners". You could have found that out yourself by using a search engine.

The bookshelves are full of similar "spiritual" books written by assorted individuals, I suppose they interest some people but personally I don't feel drawn to them at all because the Bible is my only "go to" reading.. :)

(PS- anyway I've currently got my hands full reading the thick zillion-page instruction manual for my new DCS F/A-18C Hornet flight sim, it's taken me 2 weeks just to learn the correct key sequence to launch Maverick missiles)

Cintra

Star
Matthew 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Not sure what you mean by this verse.
You think the book is Jesus? Or isn't?

I was just checking that it was the book I thought it was.
I haven't read it yet, so I have no opinion regarding the veracity of the content.

As I don't believe in Jesus its unlikely I will think think the author is channeling them.
But it is an interesting thing anyway.

Cintra

Star
(PS- anyway I've currently got my hands full reading the thick zillion-page instruction manual for my new DCS F/A-18C Hornet flight sim, it's taken me 2 weeks just to learn the correct key sequence to launch Maverick missiles)
On a PC?

A Freeman

Superstar
Wait a minute, God openly says in the Bible that the earth is going to get clobbered real bad by earthquakes and tsunamis and calamities at world's end, he doesn't seem to be "veiling" it from us at all.
We are provided with prophecy so that WHEN it comes to pass, we may KNOW that our loving Creator (Father) is All-Knowing, and that what He tells us is true.

Do you know for certain what tomorrow brings for YOU? No. Often-times things don't go the way we have planned or think they should. One example of this? We all know or should know that there WILL be a Last Day. The Day of Judgment (Mal. 4). But NONE of us but Father know exactly when that will be, for our own benefit and to test and cultivate our faith NOW, while there's still time to do something to change our fate.

A Freeman

Superstar
Matthew 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Not sure what you mean by this verse.
Every single action we take or word we utter begins with a thought. Every single thought we have comes from one of two sources:
Good (God) or evil (d/evil).

None of us have ever had an original thought; we only choose, of our own free-will, which thoughts we will entertain, pass on and/or act upon. If we choose to devote time and energy to good thoughts, we are surrounded by good/God/love. If, on the other hand, we devote time and energy to evil thoughts, then we surround ourselves in evil. On the British Coat of Arms: "Honi Soit Qui Mal y Pense" - "evil be to him who thinks it".

The verse is simply letting us know that anyone can share/channel God's Message with others, IF they are listening to Father (God, The Source of all that is Good) and have their channel unblocked.

You think the book is Jesus? Or isn't?
Do you mean to ask if the book literally is Jesus or do you mean to ask if the book is divinely-inspired by our Creator and His Anointed Firstborn Son (The Christ)?

If it's the former, then no. If it's the latter, then yes, the book is offering us divine inspiration and guidance, which is in perfect agreement with the Bible, when properly read and understood.

I was just checking that it was the book I thought it was.
I haven't read it yet, so I have no opinion regarding the veracity of the content.
Understood.

As I don't believe in Jesus its unlikely I will think think the author is channeling them.
But it is an interesting thing anyway.
Them? Jesus was the human son born of the virgin body of Mary 2000 years ago, which Christ, the Spirit-Being incarnated, together forming the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ. Is that what you meant by channeling "them"?

What exactly is it you don't believe in please with regard to Jesus?

Cintra

Star
Every single action we take or word we utter begins with a thought. Every single thought we have comes from one of two sources:
Good (God) or evil (d/evil).

None of us have ever had an original thought; we only choose, of our own free-will, which thoughts we will entertain, pass on and/or act upon. If we choose to devote time and energy to good thoughts, we are surrounded by good/God/love. If, on the other hand, we devote time and energy to evil thoughts, then we surround ourselves in evil. On the British Coat of Arms: "Honi Soit Qui Mal y Pense" - "evil be to him who thinks it".

The verse is simply letting us know that anyone can share/channel God's Message with others, IF they are listening to Father (God, The Source of all that is Good) and have their channel unblocked.

Do you mean to ask if the book literally is Jesus or do you mean to ask if the book is divinely-inspired by our Creator and His Anointed Firstborn Son (The Christ)?

If it's the former, then no. If it's the latter, then yes, the book is offering us divine inspiration and guidance, which is in perfect agreement with the Bible, when properly read and understood.

Understood.

Them? Jesus was the human son born of the virgin body of Mary 2000 years ago, which Christ, the Spirit-Being incarnated, together forming the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ. Is that what you meant by channeling "them"?

What exactly is it you don't believe in please with regard to Jesus?
Thanks for the reply.

I am not religious. I don't subscribe to any belief systems, although I am interested in the things other people believe.
But I don't think any of them are wrong or right. Every one should be able to believe whatever book/god/religion that speaks to them.

I just wanted to know the context of the verse you quoted.
Some people seem to think it is the word of god, others say demonic communication.
You verse seemed applicable to either.
Thank you for clarifying.

That motto from the order of the garter is very interesting. Evil to him that thinks evil of it.
There has been a lot written and supposed about that, but on the whole it seems to be a truism.
And there seem to be many versions of that idea in all religions. 'As you sow, so shall ye reap' is somewhere in the bible, and other similar verses. can get the precise quotes if you like.
The concept of Karma is similar too, but I don't want to derail.

Thanks for clarifying.

A Freeman

Superstar
Thanks for the reply.
You're welcome.

I am not religious.
Likewise. Just a truth-seeker.

I don't subscribe to any belief systems, although I am interested in the things other people believe.
But I don't think any of them are wrong or right.
Upon careful study, comparing what the Scriptures state v. what people do, the only logical conclusion is that ALL of the belief systems referred to as organized religions are wrong.

Every one should be able to believe whatever book/god/religion that speaks to them.
Everyone really should be open to and readily accepting of the truth, in whatever form it is presented. The difficulty is most are living in a state of confusion and illogic, where they see virtually everything upside and backwards, and worse yet, most seem to prefer it that way.

That's what keeps the world divided up into various religions/denominations, cults/sects, political parties, etc., fighting against each other to protect and defend their lies, instead of uniting in truth to live in peace and harmony, as our Creator always intended.

In truth, there is no such thing as a "Jew", "Christian", "Moslem", "Buddhist", etc., nor are there any nationalities, political affiliations or corporate fictions; these are nothing more than figments of our imagination we've entertained for so long that they have materialized into the institutions which are enslaving us today.

I just wanted to know the context of the verse you quoted.
Some people seem to think it is the word of god, others say demonic communication.
All part of the confusion people seem to prefer over the simple truth that both God Calling and God at Eventide agree perfectly with the Bible, which would lead any reasonably-minded human+Being to conclude they originate from the same source: Good/God.

You verse seemed applicable to either.
Thank you for clarifying.
"Seemed" being the operative word. In context there was no confusion. You're welcome regarding the clarification.

That motto from the order of the garter is very interesting. Evil to him that thinks evil of it.
There has been a lot written and supposed about that, but on the whole it seems to be a truism.
And there seem to be many versions of that idea in all religions. 'As you sow, so shall ye reap' is somewhere in the bible, and other similar verses. can get the precise quotes if you like.
The concept of Karma is similar too, but I don't want to derail.
It's actually right on topic, as the all of these messages are meant to help others return to spiritual converse with our Creator, while there's still time to do so. Galatians 6:7, which you quoted, is exactly the same as karma, and what each of us should be thinking about very carefully with each thought, word and action we have, speak or take.

Correcting someone who is in error is both important and loving, to help alleviate the confusion, but it should never be something personal.

Thanks for clarifying.
You're welcome.

None of you

Established
Follow Your Guide. - March 26

I am with you to guide you and help you. Unseen forces are controlling your destiny. Your petty fears are groundless.

What of a man walking through a glorious glade who fretted because ahead there lay a river and he might not be able to cross it, when all the time, that river was spanned by a bridge? And what if that man had a friend who knew the way - had planned it - and assured him that at no part of the journey would any unforeseen contingency arise, and that all was well?

So leave your foolish fears, and follow Me, your Guide, and determinedly refuse to consider the problems of tomorrow. My Message to you is, trust and wait.

None of you

Established
Go Forward. - March 27

Rest in Me, quiet in My Love, strong in My Power (the Force). Think what it is to possess a Power (Force) greater than any Earthly force. A sway greater, and more far-reaching, than that of any Earthly king.

No invention, no electricity, no magnetism, no gold, could achieve one millionth part of all that you can achieve by the Power of My Spirit. Just think for one moment all that means.

Go forward. You are only beginning the New Life together. Joy, joy, joy.