God Calling

None of you

Established
No Greater Joy. - March 17

Withdraw into the calm of communion with Me. Rest - rest, rest in that calm and Peace. Life knows no greater joy than you will find in converse and companionship with Me.

You are Mine. When the soul finds its home of rest in Me, then it is that its real Life begins. As it takes its first step into a larger world. Not in years, as man counts it, do we measure in My Kingdom.

We count only from his second birth, that new birth of which I spoke to Nicodemus when I said, "Ye must be born again." We know no life but Eternal Life and when a man enters into that, then he Lives.

And this is Life Eternal, to know God, My Father and Me, the Son sent by Him. So immature, so childish, so empty is all so-called living before that. I shower Love on you. Pass Love on.

Do not fear. To fear is as foolish as if a small child with a small coin, but a rich father, fretted about how rent and rates should be paid, and what he or she would do about it. Is this work Mine or not? You need to trust Me for everything.

None of you

Established
Claim Big Things. - March 18

Listen, listen, I am your Lord. Before Me there is none other. Just trust Me in everything. Help is here all the time.

The difficult way is nearly over, but you have learnt in it lessons you could learn in no other way. "The Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence, and it is the violent who take it by force." Wrest from Me, by firm and simple trust and persistent prayer, the treasures of My Kingdom.

Such wonderful things are coming to you, joy - peace - assurance - security - health - happiness - laughter.

Claim big, really big things now. Remember nothing is too big. Satisfy the longing of My Heart to give. Blessing, abundant blessing, on you both now and always. Peace.

None of you

Established
Courage. - March 19

I am here. Fear not. Can you really trust Me? I am a God of Power, as well as a Man of Love, so human, yet so Divine.

Just trust. I cannot, and I will not fail you. All is well. Courage.

Many are praying for you both.

A comforting view of Jesus. Amen.

How do you square that with what is said in this link at about the 31 min mark that has Jesus talking about peace division and a sword?

You will not want to watch the full link as he is a godless atheist.

I think the author is not understanding what Jesus meant because I view this quote as overriding his quote.

John 6:63 (KJV)
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

If I am wrong, which would not necessarily surprise me, how would you counter the authors view of Math 10?

Regards
DL

Dalit

Star

Lisa

Superstar
And this is channeled writing. Test the spirits.

I was wondering what was wrong with what was being posted..

None of you

Established
Help From Everywhere. - March 20

Your foolish little activities are valueless in themselves. Seemingly trivial or of seemingly great moment, all deeds are alike if directed by Me. Just cease to function except through Me.

I am your Lord, just obey Me as you would expect a faithful willing secretary to carry out your directions. Just have no choice but Mine, no will but Mine.

I am dependent on no one agency when I am your supply. Through many channels My help and material flow can come.

TagliatelliMonster

Established
And this is channeled writing. Test the spirits.

All writing in every book, letter, email, forum post and notepad in all of history is "channeled" then.

None of you

Established
All is Well. - March 21

Remember My Words to My disciples, "This kind cometh not out but by prayer and fasting." Can you tread the way I trod? Can you drink of My cup? "All is well." Say always, "All is well."

Long though The Way may seem, there is not one inch too much. I, your Lord, am not only with you on the journey - I planned, and am planning, the journey.

There are Joys unspeakable in The Way you go. Courage - courage - courage.

Tidal

Star
Why would God need the Bible to talk to people?
Well God is an invisible spirit that fills the universe-
Jesus said - "God is spirit.." (John 4:24)
and God said- "I fill heaven and earth" (Jeremiah 23:23/4)

so, because invisible spirits can't talk, he had to speak through the mouths of flesh-and-blood prophets-
Jesus said - "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)

TagliatelliMonster

Established
Well God is an invisible spirit that fills the universe-
Jesus said - "God is spirit.." (John 4:24)
and God said- "I fill heaven and earth" (Jeremiah 23:23/4)

so, because invisible spirits can't talk, he had to speak through the mouths of flesh-and-blood prophets-
Jesus said - "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)
So God is that real that he needs people to write books about him?

None of you

Established
A Bud Opened. - March 22

To Me, your intimate Friend, all Power is given. It is given Me of My Father, and have not My intimate friends a right to ask it?

You cannot have a need I cannot supply. A flower or one thousand pounds - one is no more difficult than the other.

Your need is a spiritual need to carry on My work. All spiritual supply is fashioned from Love. The flower and the thousand pounds - both fashioned from Love to those who need it. Do you not see this?

I thought of you, a bud opened, you converted that into a cheer for one you love or a smile. That cheer meant increased health. Increased health means work for Me, and that means souls for Me.

And so it goes on, a constant supply, but only if the need is a spiritual one.

Lisa

Superstar
Why would God need the Bible to talk to people?
Was anyone who is alive now, alive when God created the earth? Was anyone who is alive now alive when God rescued Israel, gave His law, Jesus being alive and dying...etc? In God’s word the Bible is a history of God creating the world and His relationship with His chosen people and pagans.

The Bible is where we get truth from..God is truth and His word is true.

TagliatelliMonster

Established
Was anyone who is alive now, alive when God created the earth? Was anyone who is alive now alive when God rescued Israel, gave His law, Jesus being alive and dying...etc?
Which proves that it is an unreliable source for history.

In God’s word
There is no evidence that it is "gods word".

The Bible is where we get truth from..
Where do you get the conclusion that the Bible is where you get truth from?

Lisa

Superstar
Which proves that it is an unreliable source for history.

There is no evidence that it is "gods word".

Where do you get the conclusion that the Bible is where you get truth from?
God was there in the beginning and was the only One who knew what was going on. He created man and He inspired certain men to write the words He thought we would need to know.

Sure there is..Paul tells us that the Bible is God’s inspired Word.
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

God is truth so His Word is also truth.
Numbers‬ ‭23:19‬ ‭
God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent.​
‭‭

None of you

Established
Until Your Heart Sings. - March 23

I am beside you to bless and help you. Waver not in your prayers. They shall be heard. All power is Mine. Say that to yourself often and steadily.

Say it until your heart sings with the Joy of the safety and power it means to you.

Say it until the very force of the utterance drives back, and puts to nought, all the evils against you.

Use it as a battle cry - "All power is given unto my Lord," "All power is given unto my Friend," "All power is given unto my Saviour," and then you pass on to victory.