God Calling

A Freeman

Superstar
The thing is its NOT from the Father..so if its not from Him...its from the other side.

I’m not limiting God..just being truthful on what is truth and this stuff isn’t truth but a sick path to destruction. One has to be in the truth..the Bible not slick words like these.
Please provide any evidence for your (false) accusations. In other words, please point out ANYTHING in ANY of the quoted pieces from God Calling and God at Eventide that you feel isn't from Father.

Otherwise, please stop making false accusations, which are detrimental not only to others but to your own soul as well. The words aren't "slick" (a word satan gave you to say); the words are TRUE.

God Bless.

None of you

Established
Love's Offering. - March 31

I am your Lord, Gracious and Loving. Rest in My Love, walk in My Ways. Each week is a week of progress, steady progress upward. You may not see it, but I do.

I judge not by outward appearances, I judge the heart, and I see in both your hearts one single desire, to do My Will. The simplest offering by a child brought or done with the one desire to please you, or to show you love, is it not more loved by you than the offerings of those who love you not?

So, though you may feel that your work has been spoiled and tarnished, I see it only as love's offering. Courage, My children.

When climbing a steep hill, a man is often more conscious of the weakness of his stumbling feet than of the view, the grandeur, or even of his upward progress.

Persevere, persevere. Love and laugh. Rejoice.

Lisa

Superstar
Please provide any evidence for your (false) accusations. In other words, please point out ANYTHING in ANY of the quoted pieces from God Calling and God at Eventide that you feel isn't from Father.

Otherwise, please stop making false accusations, which are detrimental not only to others but to your own soul as well. The words aren't "slick" (a word satan gave you to say); the words are TRUE.

God Bless.
Obviously the person who wrote those books wasn’t inspired by the One who wrote the Bible. Read them side by side and anyone can tell the difference.

I’m not making false accusations. What’s going to happen to my soul do you think if I come up against the deception you guys post?

No..these slick words aren’t from God.

A Freeman

Superstar
Obviously the person who wrote those books wasn’t inspired by the One who wrote the Bible. Read them side by side and anyone can tell the difference.

I’m not making false accusations. What’s going to happen to my soul do you think if I come up against the deception you guys post?

No..these slick words aren’t from God.
So, in truth, you cannot find anything that isn't Divinely-Inspired about these beautiful God-given devotionals, as evidenced by your complete avoidance of the question asked of you. You just seem to enjoy making false accusations, hoping others will believe your lies. Do you really think that kind of deceitful, evil behavior on your part is very Christ-like?

If you actually knew Who God is, or believed what He actually has told us in the Bible, you would be very afraid of finding yourself in The Fire on the Last Day for what you're doing.

God Bless.

Lisa

Superstar
So, in truth, you cannot find anything that isn't Divinely-Inspired about these beautiful God-given devotionals, as evidenced by your complete avoidance of the question asked of you. You just seem to enjoy making false accusations, hoping others will believe your lies. Do you really think that kind of deceitful, evil behavior on your part is very Christ-like?

If you actually knew Who God is, or believed what He actually has told us in the Bible, you would be very afraid of finding yourself in The Fire on the Last Day for what you're doing.

God Bless.
Why do I have to find anything...it’s not from the Bible which is God’s inspired Word..so I don’t see why anyone would care about that stuff more than God’s Word.

I’m Not going to find myself in the lake of fire for speaking out against the writings you guys are trying to pass off as God’s Word to people. It’s not God’s Word and never will be. It’s you guys who are wrong about it not me. But I don’t expect you to know better since you’re in a cult anyway. I don’t know the other person at all but won’t be surprised if they are in the same cult with you...

None of you

Established
Shut Out From God. - April 1

Do you not see, My children, that you have not yet learned all? Soon, very soon, you will have mastered your lesson, and then you will truly be able to do all things through Me and My Strength.

Did you not see it with My Disciples? Timid, faithless followers, and then, so soon, themselves leaders, healers, conquerors, through Me.

All Knowledge was Mine, given Me by My Father, and Mine in manhood's years on Earth. You understand this, My children, I know you do.

Thousands of My servants have gone to their betrayal and death, and others, who knew Me not, with no agony before it.

Had I not been Son of God, bearing man's weight of sin, voluntarily bearing it until of My own free will - for that moment's horror, I was shut out from His sight with man, the sinner, for one short space - had I not been God, had not this been My suffering - then I was but a craven mortal.

Lisa

Superstar
Shut Out From God. - April 1

Do you not see, My children, that you have not yet learned all? Soon, very soon, you will have mastered your lesson, and then you will truly be able to do all things through Me and My Strength.

Did you not see it with My Disciples? Timid, faithless followers, and then, so soon, themselves leaders, healers, conquerors, through Me.

All Knowledge was Mine, given Me by My Father, and Mine in manhood's years on Earth. You understand this, My children, I know you do.

Thousands of My servants have gone to their betrayal and death, and others, who knew Me not, with no agony before it.

Had I not been Son of God, bearing man's weight of sin, voluntarily bearing it until of My own free will - for that moment's horror, I was shut out from His sight with man, the sinner, for one short space - had I not been God, had not this been My suffering - then I was but a craven mortal.
Aka the April fool‘s addition?

None of you

Established
The Priceless Blessing. - April 2

I am here. Here as truly as I was with My Disciples of old. Here to help and bless you. Here to company with you. Do you know, even yet, My children, that this is the priceless blessing of your lives? I forgive you, as you have prayed Me to, for all neglects of My Commands, but start anew from today.

Study My Words and carry them out unflinchingly, unflinchingly. As you do this, you will find that you are miracle-workers, workers together with Me - for Me. Remember this, not what you do, but what you are - that is the miracle-working power.

Changed by My Spirit, shedding one garment of Spirit for a better. In time throwing that aside for a yet finer one, and so on from character to character, gradually transformed into My likeness.

Joy, joy, joy.

None of you

Established
Greatness is Service. - April 3

My children, I am here, your waiting Lord, ready at your call. I am among you as one that serveth, meek and lowly, ready to be used and commanded. Remember that is the finest quality of greatness - service. I, who could command a universe - I await the commands of My children. Bring Me into everything.

You will find such Joy as the time goes on in speaking to each other of Me, and together climbing higher. Always humble, meek and lowly in heart.

Learn this - no position - just a servant.

None of you

Established
Divine Efficiency. - April 4

I am all-powerful and all-knowing and I have all your affairs in My Hands. Divine Efficiency as well as Divine Power is being brought to bear on them. All miracle-work is not the work of a moment as so often men imagine.

My servant Simon Peter was not changed in a flash from a simple fisherman to a great leader and teacher, but through the very time of faithlessness - through the very time of denial, I was yet making him all that he should be. Impetuous spokesman as he always was, ready to lead (rather than to serve) the other disciples (as he should have done), Peter could never have been the after power he was, had he not learned his weakness. No man can save, unless he understands the sinner.

The Simon who was a mighty force for Me afterwards, who, more than all others, founded My community, was not even first the Simon who said, "Thou art The Christ, The Son of The Living God," but the Peter (Cephas) who denied Me. He who had tested My forgiveness in his moment of abject remorse, he could best speak of Me as The Saviour.

The Kingdom of Heaven can only be preached by those who have learned to prize the authority of its Kingdom. A many-sided training My apostles need. Oh! joy. Oh, rejoice. I Love you. Not one test too much will I lay on you.

None of you

Established
Heart's Interpreter. - April 5

Rest in Me. Seek this evening time just to be with Me. Do not feel you have failed if sometimes I ask you only to rest together in My Presence.

I am with you, much with you both, not only at these times, at all times. Feel conscious of My Presence. Earth hath no greater joy than that.

I am the heart's great Interpreter. Even souls who are the nearest together have much in their natures that remains a sealed book to each other, and only as I enter and control their lives, do I reveal to each the mysteries of the other.

Each soul is so different - I alone understand perfectly the language of each, and can interpret between the two.

None of you

Established
Passover Joy. - April 6

I lay My Loving Hands on you in blessing. Wait in Love and longing to feel their tender pressure and, as you wait, courage and hope will flow into your Being, irradiating all your lives with the warm sun of My Presence.

Let all go this Passover. Loosen your hold on Earth, its care, its worries, even its joys. Unclasp your hands, relax, and then the tide of Passover Joy will come. Put aside all thought of the future, of the past. Relinquish all to get the Passover Sacrament of Spiritual Life.

So often man, crying out for some blessing, has yet such tight hold on some earth-treasure that he has no hand to receive Mine, as I hold it out in Love. Passover is the wonder-time of all the year. A blessing is yours to take. Sacrifice all to that.

None of you

Established
Calvary. - April 7

From the death of My body on the cross, as from the shedding of husks in seed-life, springs that New Life which is My Gift to every man who will accept it.

Die with Me to 'Self' - to the human life, and then you will know the rapturous joy of Passover Resurrection.

A Risen Life so glad and free can be yours.

Mary left home and kindred, friends, all, that Passover morning in her search for Me, and not until the "Mary" had been followed by the glad triumphant rapture of her "Rabboni" was her search over.

So with each of you. Man speaks to you too of a buried Christ. Search until you meet Me face to face, and My tender uttering of your name awakes your glad "Rabboni."

Awoken2

Superstar
Can I just ask you none of you did you create your username specifically for this thread so each time you post it sends a message to us all that we are all doomed?

I just keep seeing God Calling none of you regularly and that's some scary message for a lot of posters here.

Not me like, I just find it funny.

Lisa

Superstar
Can I just ask you none of you did you create your username specifically for this thread so each time you post it sends a message to us all that we are all doomed?

I just keep seeing God Calling none of you regularly and that's some scary message for a lot of posters here.

I wonder if they thought about that or it was coincidence?

Edit: You’re not doomed if you don’t want to be A2.

None of you

Established
Thanks for your message Awoken2. Of course you may ask about the pseudonym. The following biblical passages were inspiring* for it.

Psalms 53
53:1 <To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, [A Psalm] of David.> The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: [there is] none that doeth good.
53:2 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were [any] that did understand, that did seek God.
53:3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.

Romans
3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
3:12 They are all gone out of The Way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

*John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the Words (Truth) that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are Life.

I'm just striving to be led by the spirit of God in order to not be one of the none.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the (adopted) sons of God.

The God Calling readings are shared here in the hope that the right people will stumble upon it. They are not meant for discussion and certainly not for the mockers and troublemakers.

Love and Peace

None of you

Established
Marks of The Kingdom. - April 8

Our Saviour, we greet Thee. Thy Love and Sacrifice we would return in our poor faulty measure by love and sacrifice.

No gift is poor if it expresses the true love of the giver. So to Me your heart's gifts are rich and precious. Rejoice in My glad acceptance as you bring your Passover offerings.

My children must make a stand. "Come ye out from among them and be ye separate" was the Command. Today in life and work, in love and service, My children must be out-standing. I called a peculiar people to make known My Name. My servant Paul said that My followers must be willing to be deemed "fools" for My Sake.

Be ready to stand aside and let the fashions and customs of the world go by, when My Glory and My Kingdom are thereby served. Be known by the Marks that distinguish those of My Kingdom. Be ready to confess Me before men. To count all things as loss so that you may gain Me in your lives.

None of you

Established
Risen Life. - April 9

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of The Lord is risen upon thee. - Isaiah 60:1.

The call comes on this My day for all who love Me, to arise from Earth-bands, from sin, and sloth and depression, distrust, fear, all that hinders the Risen Life. To arise to beauty, to holiness, to joy, to peace, to work inspired by Love and Joy, to rise from death to Life.

Remember that death was the last enemy I destroyed. So with death My Victory was complete. You have nothing then to fear. Sin, too, is conquered and forgiven, as you live and move and work with Me. All that depressed you, all that you fear are powerless to harm you. They are but phantoms. The real forces I conquered in the wilderness, the Garden of Gethsemane, on the Cross, in the Tomb.

Let nothing hinder your Risen Life. "Risen with Christ," said My servant Paul. Seek to know more and more of that Risen Life. That is the Life of Conquest. Of that Risen Life was it truly said: "I live, yet not I, but Christ Liveth in me." Fear and despair and tears come as you stand by the empty Tomb. "They have taken away my Lord and I know not where they have laid Him."

Rise from your fears and go out into the sunlight to meet Me, your Risen Lord. Each day will have much in it that you will meet either in the spirit of the Tomb, or in the spirit of Resurrection. Deliberately choose the one and reject the other.

Tidal

Star
Risen Life. - April 9
You have nothing then to fear. Sin, too, is conquered and forgiven..

That's not what the Bible says..:p
Logic it out- if everybody is going to be forgiven, there'd be no reason for hell.
Furthermore if people such as Hitler, Saddam, Charlie Manson and Bin Laden are going to be in heaven, I swear to God I don't wanna go.

A Freeman

Superstar
That's not what the Bible says..:p
Logic it out- if everybody is going to be forgiven, there'd be no reason for hell.
Furthermore if people such as Hitler, Saddam, Charlie Manson and Bin Laden are going to be in heaven, I swear to God I don't wanna go.
Why must you attack that which you know nothing about?

You deceitfully quoted part of a sentence, and then tried to apply your satanic illogic to it in a vain attempt to con others into believing it means the opposite of what it actually says. Who do you think made you do that? Father (God) or Satan/the devil (the Opposer/liar)?

The sentence you quoted in its entirety says the following:-

Sin, too, is conquered and forgiven, AS you live and move and work WITH Me.

Obviously those who do not work WITH Christ to do Father's Will are working AGAINST Him, as you just did.

Matthew 12:30 He that is not WITH me is AGAINST me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

So the sentence, in its entirety, is quite clearly saying the exact opposite of what you falsely claimed, and is in perfect agreement with the Scriptures.

Further, Jesus did, in fact, die to pay for the PAST sins for EVERYONE.

Romans 3:22-25
3:22 Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
3:23 For all have sinned (broken The Law – 1 John 3:4), and come short of the glory of God;
3:24 Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
3:25 Whom God hath fore-ordained [to be] an atonement through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;

So, in truth, we ALL have been forgiven for our PAST sins. Unfortunately very, very few choose to accept that forgiveness by changing their evil (sinful) ways and striving to keep The Law from this moment (the moment of spiritual rebirth) onward with all of their heart, mind, soul and strength, as anyone who is under a death sentence for treason against God LOGICALLY should be doing if they are to have any hope of surviving The Fire on the Last Day.

Learn to take the log/beam out of your own eye, that is blinding you to the truth, before attempting to take the speck out of someone else's eye.