God Calling

None of you

Established
Evil Mountains. - March 28

Faith and obedience will remove mountains, mountains of evil, mountains of difficulty.

But they must go hand in hand.

Lisa

Superstar
I pray against this evil word..that whomever reads of it shall not be deceived and that they will be discerning in knowing the evil of these words and not believe that God has anything to do with them. I hope and pray that anyone instead would come to God’s Word the Bible and find the truth about God there and be blessed. In the name of Jesus, I pray.

None of you

Established
I pray against this evil word..that whomever reads of it shall not be deceived and that they will be discerning in knowing the evil of these words and not believe that God has anything to do with them. I hope and pray that anyone instead would come to God’s Word the Bible and find the truth about God there and be blessed. In the name of Jesus, I pray.
16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Lisa

Superstar
16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
Its your message that is satanic!

What be of God?

All that is, of course, and that would include all that be of men.

God and humans are created in each others image, and we share the definition of offensive.

Be ye god or human, we all savor the same things.

Regards
DL

Tidal

Star
..there is no such thing as a "Jew", "Christian", "Moslem", "Buddhist", etc..

In God's eyes there are only two kinds of humans, namely Christians and Jesus-rejecters.
I'm a-telling you mate, if there are going to be nonchristians in heaven I swear to God I don't wanna go.

In God's eyes there are only two kinds of humans, namely Christians and Jesus-rejecters.
I'm a-telling you mate, if there are going to be nonchristians in heaven I swear to God I don't wanna go.

Why the strong attraction to a genocidal moral monster of a god?

Regards
DL

Tidal

Star
Why the strong attraction to a genocidal moral monster of a god?

Because God is STRONG..:p
As i've said before, heathen tribes and perverts were running wild in olden times so of course he had to zap them to protect decent normal people.
Likewise, on judgement day he's going to sling the human trash (ie Jesus-rejecters) into hell where they belong.

PS- I'm strong too, I'm an ex-convict (3 month vigilante rap in 2002) that's why I feel an affinity with God..:D

A Freeman

Superstar
May Father (God) bless you by opening your spiritual eyes so that you may appreciate Him everywhere, instead of judging Him and trying to limit our limiless Creator.

There is obviously nothing satanic about a message directly from our heavenly Father, which references His Bible, as ALL of the messages from God Calling and God at Eventide do. Please stop calling good evil, for the benefit of everyone, including yourself.

Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Christ has COMMANDED us NOT to judge by our own standard (Matt. 7:1-4), but by God's Standard ONLY (Deut. 12:8, Matt. 5:17-19). So why do you continue to do the exact opposite? Isn't it because you don't believe or follow Christ's COMMANDS yourself?

And isn't that also why you haven't pointed out one single disagreement between any of these beautiful messages and the Bible, but instead keep falsely claiming these messages aren't God-inspired, as if someone should just take you at your word despite your consistently ant-Christ views?

A Freeman

Superstar
Thank-you Tidal. This entire world though is anti-Christ, including those who call themselves "Christians". What we NEED to be doing is learning to be more Christ-like every single day, with every thought, word and deed/action that we take. Always following Christ's Example of "self" sacrifice.

There won't be any "Jews", "Moslems" or "Christians" in heaven (or any other members of any other organized religion on Earth), because there are, in truth, only those who are striving to DO God's Will every day and in every way (as Christ teaches) and those who don't.

Those who don't will NOT survive, exactly as Christ warned all so-called Christians:

Matthew 7:21-24
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 MANY will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):

Luke 19:27 But THOSE mine enemies, which would NOT that I should REIGN OVER THEM, bring here, and SLAY [them] before me.

Revelation 2:20-23
2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the communities shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS.

The only group of people who call Christ "Lord" are Christians. And sadly, "Christianity" does NOT follow Christ's true teachings, but instead looks for refuge from His Teachings in their misinterpretations of the letters of Paul.

We have to do better. And we can.

P.S. Don't worry about the broken-record satanic messages from Gnostic Christian Bishop, who is incorrigible.

P.P.S. If you can share anymore about the vigilante rap, please do. There's nothing unlawful about enforcing God's Law, regardless of whether men have made it "illegal".

Tidal

Star
The only group of people who call Christ "Lord" are Christians. And sadly, "Christianity" does NOT follow Christ's true teachings, but instead looks for refuge from His Teachings in their misinterpretations of the letters of Paul.

Yes I cross the street to avoid some "christians" because I can smell satan on them, and I don't go to church either; tried a few in the past but always walked out in disgust within minutes. I suppose there are good christians and good churches around but I've rarely seen any.
i'm non-denominational because I don't need organised religion to do my thinking for me, and neither does anybody else.. :D
Jesus said:-"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)

As for the ex-bounty hunter Paul, what exactly don't you like about him, he seems ok to me, for example he had to remind people to follow Jesus not him, which says a lot for his integrity-
Paul said -"One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.”
Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you?" (1 Cor 1:12/13)

Tidal

Star
..If you can share anymore about the vigilante rap, please do. There's nothing unlawful about enforcing God's Law, regardless of whether men have made it "illegal".

In 2001/2 I tipped off the police several times about a gang of black drug dealers who were selling drugs to the kids at the school across the road but the police did nothing.
Then the dealers complained to the police that I was "harassing them" by watching them, so the coppers swung smoothly into action and arrested ME, and I was sentenced to 3 months in Leicester nick, you couldn't make it up..:)
Needless to say, my sense of humour remained intact, and as the prison van took me through the forbidding gate, a line from Macbeth sprung to mind-
"The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan beneath my battlements"

Leicester prison-

A Freeman

Superstar
Yes I cross the street to avoid some "christians" because I can smell satan on them, and I don't go to church either; tried a few in the past but always walked out in disgust within minutes. I suppose there are good christians and good churches around but I've rarely seen any.
i'm non-denominational because I don't need organised religion to do my thinking for me, and neither does anybody else.. :D
Jesus said:-"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)
Yep. Christ also advised us not to go to church, synagogue, mosque, etc., like the heathens and the hyprocrites do (Matt. 6:5-8)

As for the ex-bounty hunter Paul, what exactly don't you like about him, he seems ok to me, for example he had to remind people to follow Jesus not him, which says a lot for his integrity-
Paul said -"One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.”
Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you?" (1 Cor 1:12/13)
No problem with Paul; only with people's misinterpretations of his letters. Peter pointed out that the unlearned and unstable struggle with the letters of Paul, because of the way they're written, which is true.

2 Peter 3:15-16
3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the Wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
3:16 As also in all [his] epistles (letters), speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other Scriptures, unto their OWN destruction.

IF
the letters attributed to Paul are correctly understood, they're in perfect harmony with Christ's Teachings. However, with so many looking for excuses to disobey Father and His Law, they feel they've found a ready-made excuse in the letters of Paul, even though Paul clearly stated he was keeping The Law (Rom. 7:25), which is holy, just and good (Rom. 7:12), and establishing it wherever he went (Rom. 3:31).

None of you

Established
A Life Apart. - March 29

I reward your seeking with My Presence. Rejoice and be glad. I am your God. Courage and joy will conquer all troubles. First things first.

Seek Me, love Me, joy in Me. I am your Guide. No perils can affright you, no discipline exhaust you. Persevere. Can you hold on in My Strength? I love you more than you love Me. Struggle through this time for My sake. Initiation precedes all real work and success for Me.

Are you ready to live a life apart? Apart with Me? In the world and yet apart with Me? Going forth from your secret times of communion to rescue and save?

A Freeman

Superstar
In 2001/2 I tipped off the police several times about a gang of black drug dealers who were selling drugs to the kids at the school across the road but the police did nothing.
Then the dealers complained to the police that I was "harassing them" by watching them, so the coppers swung smoothly into action and arrested ME, and I was sentenced to 3 months in Leicester nick, you couldn't make it up..:)
Needless to say, my sense of humour remained intact, and as the prison van took me through the forbidding gate, a line from Macbeth sprung to mind-
"The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan beneath my battlements"

Leicester prison-
Welcome to planet Earth, where it seems no good deed goes unpunished.

If you're interested, the producer of the 7/7 Ripple Effect went through a similar experience with the Irish courts and the English courts, spending 157 days total in prison (around 4 months of which were in Wandsworth) for sending an amicus curiae brief in the form of DVDs of the film to the judge and jury forreman--in care of the court--where the 3 men were accused of helping the 4 alleged 7/7 bombers, who themselves were innocent.

Recorded here:

Tidal

Star
..Peter pointed out that the unlearned and unstable struggle with the letters of Paul, because of the way they're written, which is true.
2 Peter 3:16- "As also in all [his] epistles (letters), speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other Scriptures, unto their OWN destruction.

The "unlearned and unstable" might simply mean dumb fools who don't WANT to understand in the first place, as I don't think normal people have any trouble understanding Paul.. :)
"Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words" (Proverbs 23:9)

Because God is STRONG..:p
As i've said before, heathen tribes and perverts were running wild in olden times so of course he had to zap them to protect decent normal people.
Likewise, on judgement day he's going to sling the human trash (ie Jesus-rejecters) into hell where they belong.

PS- I'm strong too, I'm an ex-convict (3 month vigilante rap in 2002) that's why I feel an affinity with God..:D
Strong like a Hitler and Yahweh bully boy type of god who chooses to kill when he could just as easily cure.

You follow a satanic prick of a god.

You are not near the prick that your god is so I don't know why you don't find a moral god.

But hey, if genocidal prick is what you want to be remembered as adoring ------- what can I say?

When I was behind bars, it seems I learned more of evil than you did. Your a hoser.

Regards
DL

None of you

Established
Deliverance. - March 30

Be calm, be true, be quiet. I watch over you. Rest in My Love. Joy in the very Beauty of Holiness. You are Mine. Deliverance is here for you, but thankfulness and Joy open the gates.

Be in all things very glad, very joyful, very thankful. It is not to quiet resignation I give My blessings, but to joyful acceptance and anticipation.

Laughter is the outward expression of joy. That is why I urge upon you love and laughter.

Lisa

Superstar
May Father (God) bless you by opening your spiritual eyes so that you may appreciate Him everywhere, instead of judging Him and trying to limit our limiless Creator.

There is obviously nothing satanic about a message directly from our heavenly Father, which references His Bible, as ALL of the messages from God Calling and God at Eventide do. Please stop calling good evil, for the benefit of everyone, including yourself.

Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Christ has COMMANDED us NOT to judge by our own standard (Matt. 7:1-4), but by God's Standard ONLY (Deut. 12:8, Matt. 5:17-19). So why do you continue to do the exact opposite? Isn't it because you don't believe or follow Christ's COMMANDS yourself?

And isn't that also why you haven't pointed out one single disagreement between any of these beautiful messages and the Bible, but instead keep falsely claiming these messages aren't God-inspired, as if someone should just take you at your word despite your consistently ant-Christ views?
The thing is its NOT from the Father..so if its not from Him...its from the other side.

I’m not limiting God..just being truthful on what is truth and this stuff isn’t truth but a sick path to destruction. One has to be in the truth..the Bible not slick words like these.