God Calling

None of you

Established
God's Touch. - March 14

Near, all broodingly-near, as some tender mother-bird anxious over its young, I am here. I am your Lord, Life of your body and mind and soul - Renewer of your youth.

You do not know all that this time of converse with Me will mean to you. Did not My servant Isaiah say, "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

Persevere in all I tell you to do. The persistent carrying out of My Commands, My desires, will unfailingly bring you, as far as spiritual, mental and temporal things are concerned, to that place where you would be.

If you look back over My Words to you, you will see that My leading has been very gradual, and that only as you have carried out My wishes, have I been able to give you more clear and definite Teaching and Guidance.

Man's ecstasy is God's touch on quickened, responsive spirit-nerves. Joy - Joy - Joy.

None of you

Established
Your Cross Is You. - March 15

Remember, you are only an instrument. Not yours to decide how or when or where you act. I plan all that. Make yourself very fit (spiritually) to do My Work. All that hinders your activity must be cured.

Mine is the Cross on which the burdens of the world are laid. How foolish is any one of My disciples who seeks to bear his own burdens, when there is only one place for them - My Cross.

It is like a weary man on a hot and dusty road, bearing a heavy load, when all plans have been made for its carriage. The road, the scenery, flowers, beauty around - all are lost.

But, My children, you may think I did say, "Take up your cross daily and follow Me."

Yes, but the cross given to each one of you is only a cross provided on which you can crucify the 'Self' of yours that hinders progress and Joy, and prevents the flow through your being of My invigorating Life and Spirit.

Listen to Me, love Me, joy in Me. Rejoice.

None of you

Established
Reflect Me. - March 16

My children, I am here beside you. Draw near in spirit to Me. Shut out the distractions of the world. I am your Life, the very breath of your soul. Learn what it is to shut yourself in the secret place of your Being, which is My secret place too.

True it is, I wait in many a heart, but so few retire into that inner place of the Being to commune with Me. Wherever the soul is, I am. Man has rarely understood this. I am actually at the centre of every man's Being, but, distracted with the things of the sense-life, he finds Me not.

Do you realize that I am telling you Truths, revealing them, not repeating oft-told facts. Meditate on all I say. Ponder it. Not to draw your own conclusions, but to absorb Mine.

All down the ages, men have been too eager to say what they thought about My Truth, and so doing, they have grievously erred. Hear Me. Talk to Me. Reflect Me. Do not say what you think about Me. My Words need none of man's explanation. I can explain to each heart.

Make Me real, and leave Me to do My own Work. To lead a soul to Me is one thing, to seek to stay with it to interpret, mars the first great act. So would it be with human intercourse. How much more then, when it is a question of the soul, and Me, its Maker, and only real Spirit that understands it.