God Calling

None of you

Established
Your Red Sea. - June 22

Go forward fearlessly.

Do not think about the Red Sea that lies ahead.

Be very sure that when you come to it the waters will part and you will pass over to your promised land of freedom.

None of you

Established
Cling To Me. - June 23

Cling to Me until the Life from Me - the Divine Life, by that very contact, flows into your Being and revives your fainting spirit.

Become recharged. When weary, do as I did on Earth - Sit by the well. Rest.

Rest and gain power and strength and the work too will come to you as it came to Me.

Rest till every care-thought has gone, and then let the Tide of Love and Joy flow in.

None of you

Established
When Guidance Tarries. - June 24

As I prompt you - act. When you have no clear guidance, then go forward quietly along the path of duty I have set before you.

No fear, no panic, quietly doing your daily duty.

This attitude of faith will receive its rewards, as surely as the acting upon My direct Guidance.

Rejoice in the sense of security that is yours.

None of you

Established
God's Friendship. - June 25

I am your Friend. The Companion of the dreary ways of life.

I rob those ways of their greyness and horror. I transform them. Even in earthly friendships the common way, the weary way, the steep way, may seem a way to Heaven if the presence of some loved human friend transforms them.

Let the Sabbath calm enwrap your minds and hearts. Let it be at rest from the worry and fret of life, a halt by the busy highway when you seek some rest and shade.

Have you ever realized the wonder of the friendship you can have with Me? Have you ever thought what it means to be able to summon at will the God of the World?

Even with a privileged visitor to an earthly king there is the palace ante-chamber, and the time must be at the pleasure of the king.

But to My subjects I have given the right to enter My Presence when they will, nay more they can summon Me to bedside, to workshop - and I am there.

Could Divine Love do more? Your nearest earthly friend cannot be with you on the instant. Your Lord, your Master, your Divine Friend - Yes.

When men seek to worship Me they think of the worlds I rule over, of creation, of mighty law and order - and then they feel the awe that precedes worship.

To you I say feel awe, feel the desire to worship Me in wondering amazement. But think too of the mighty, tender, humble condescension of My Friendship. Think of Me in the little things of everyday life.

None of you

Established
Do Not Rush. - June 26

Learn in the little daily things of life to delay action until you get My Guidance . . .

So many lives lack poise. For in the momentous decisions and the big things of life, they ask My help but into the small things they rush alone.

By what you do in the small things those around you are most often antagonized or attracted.

None of you

Established
No Self-Reproach. - June 27

The Eternal Arms shelter you. "Underneath are the Everlasting Arms." This promise is to those who rise above the Earth-life and seek to soar higher, to the Kingdom of Heaven.

You must not feel the burden of your failure. Go on in faith, the clouds will clear, and the way will lighten - the path becomes less stony with every step you take. So run that you may obtain. A rigid doing of the simple duties, and success will crown your efforts.

I had no words of reproach for any I healed. The man was whole and free who had wrecked his physical being by sin - whose palsy I healed.

The woman at the well was not overwhelmed by My, "Thou hast five husbands, he whom thou hast is not thy husband."

The woman taken in adultery was told, "Neither do I condemn thee, go and sin no more." She was not told to bear the burden of the consciousness of her sin . . .

Remember now abideth these three, Faith, Hope and Charity. Faith is your attitude towards Me. Charity/compassion your attitude towards your fellow man but, as necessary, is Hope, which is confidence in yourself to succeed.

None of you

Established
Table of Delights. - June 28

It has not been in vain this training and teaching time. The time of suppression, repression, depression is changed now into a time of glorious expression.

Life is flooded through and through with Joy and Gladness. Indeed I have prepared a table of delights, a feast of all good things for you.

Indeed your cup runneth over and you can feel from the very depth of your heart: "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives, and we shall dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."

None of you

Established
My Will - Your Joy. - June 29

Our Lord and our God. Lead us, we beseech Thee. Lead us and keep us.

You can never go beyond My Love and Care.

Remember that. No evil can befall you. Circumstances I bless and use must be the right ones for you.

But I know always that the first step is to lay your will before Me as an offering, ready that I shall do what is best, sure that, if you trust Me, what I do for you will be best.

Your second step is to be sure, and to tell Me so, that I am Powerful enough to do everything ("The hearts of kings are in My rule and governance"), that no miracle is impossible with Me ("With God all things are possible" and I and My Father are as One).

Then leave all with Me. Glad to leave all your affairs in a Master Hand. Sure of safety and protection. Remember you cannot see the future. I can.

You could not bear it. So only little by little can I reveal it to you. Accept My Will and it will bring you Joy.

None of you

Established
Understand Them. - June 30

Take Joy wherever you go. You have been much blessed. You are being much blessed.

Such stores of blessing are awaiting you in the months and years that lie ahead. Pass every blessing on.

Love can and does go round the world, passed on the God-Currents from one to the other.

Shed a little sunshine in the heart of one, that one is cheered to pass it on, and so My vitalizing Joy-giving message goes.

Be transmitters these days. Love and Laugh. Cheer all. Love all.

Always seek to understand others and you cannot fail to love them.

See Me in the dull, the uninteresting, the sinful, the critical, the miserable.

See Me in the laughter of children and the sweetness of old age, in the courage of youth and the patience of man and womanhood.

None of you

Established
Attack Fear. - July 1

Learn daily the sublime lesson of trust and calm in the midst of storm. Whatever of sorrow or difficulty the day may bring, My tender command to you is still the same - Love and Laugh.

Love and Laughter, not a sorrowful resignation, mark real acceptances of My Will. Leave every soul the braver and happier for having met you. For children or youth, middle or old age, for sorrow, for sin, for all you may encounter in others, this should be your attitude. Love and Laugh.

Do not fear. Remember how I faced the devil in the wilderness, and how I conquered with "The Sword of The Spirit which is the word of God." You too have your quick answer for every fear that evil may present - an answer of faith and confidence in Me. Where possible say it aloud.

The spoken word has power. Look on every fear, not as a weakness on your part due to illness or worry, but as a very real temptation to be attacked and over-thrown.

None of you

Established
The Child Spirit. - July 2

Does The Way seem a stony one? Not one stone can impede your progress. Courage. Face the future, but face it only with a brave and happy heart. Do not seek to see it. You are robbing Faith of her sublime sweetness if you do this.

Just know that all is well and that Faith, not seeing, but believing, is the barque that will bear you to safety, over the stormy waters. "According to your faith (trust) be it unto you," was My injunction to those who sought healing of Me.

If for wonder-working, if for healing, if for salvation, faith was so necessary then the reason is clear why I urged that all who sought entrance to My Kingdom must become as little children. Faith is the child-attitude.

Seek in every way to become child-like. Seek, seek, seek until you find, until the years have added to your nature that of the trusting child.
Not only for its simple trust must you copy the child-spirit, but for its joy in life, its ready laughter, its lack of criticism, its desire to share all with all men. Ask much that you may become as little children, friendly and loving towards all - not critical, not fearful.

"Except ye become as little children ye cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

None of you

Established
Spiritual Fullness. - July 3

Our Lord, we love Thee and desire to live for Thee in all things.

My children, "Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled." That is satisfaction.

Only in that fullness of spiritual things can the heartsick and faint and weary be satisfied, healed and rested. "Lord," we cry, "to whom shall we go but to Thee." "Thou preparest a table before us." Bread of Life, Food from Heaven.

How few realize that the feeding of the four thousand and the five thousand was in each case but an illustration of The Way in which I should one day be the Food of My people.

Think of the wonder of revelation still to be seen by those who live with Me. All these hundreds of years, and much of what I said and did is still mystery, much of My Life on earth is still spiritually unexplored country. Only to the simple and the loving heart that walks with Me can these things be revealed. I have carefully hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them unto babes.

Do not weigh your spirits down with the sins and sorrows of the world. Only a Christ can do that and live. Look for the loving, the true, the kindly, the brave in the many all around you.

None of you

Established
Friend of Mine. - July 4

What man calls conversion is often only the discovery of the Great Friend. What man calls religion is the knowledge of the Great Friend
. What man calls holiness is the imitation of the Great Friend.

Perfection, that perfection I enjoined on all, the being perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect, is the being like the Great Friend and in turn becoming to others a Great Friend too.

I am your Friend. Think again of all that means - Friend and Saviour. A friend is ready to help, anticipating every want, hand outstretched to help and encourage, or to ward-off danger, voice of tenderness to soothe tired nerves and speak peace to restlessness and fear.

Think of what, to you, your friend is and then from that, try to see a little of what the Perfect Friend, the tireless, selfless, all-conquering, all miracle-working Friend would be. That Friend, and more even than your heart can imagine, that Friend am I.

Were I to read in My Kingdom - My Kingdom of the Child Hearts - the doctrines of your churches, so often there would be no response. But the simple rules I gave My true followers are known, loved and lived by them all.

In all things seek simplicity.

None of you

Established
You Are Invincible. - July 5

I am with you all the time controlling, blessing and helping you. No man or woman can stand against My Will for you. A whole world of men and women cannot do this - if you trust Me and place your affairs in My Hands.

To the passenger it may seem as if each wave would overwhelm the ship, or turn it aside from its course. The captain knows by experience, that, in spite of wind and wave, he steers a straight course to the haven where he would be.

So trust Me, the Captain of your salvation.

None of you

Established
Riches. - July 6

Never let yourselves think "we cannot afford this," or "shall never be able to do that." Say "The supply for it is not here yet, but it will come if we should have it. It will surely come."

Persevere in saying that and gradually a feeling of being plentifully supplied and of being surrounded by riches will possess you. That feeling is your faith claiming My Supply, and according to your faith it shall be unto you.

But it is not the faith expressed in moments of prayer and exaltation I look for but the faith that lays immediately to rest the doubts of the day as they arise, that attacks and conquers the sense of limitation.

"Ask and ye shall receive."

None of you

Established
Painful Preparation. - July 7

Help and peace and joy are here. Your courage will be rewarded.

Painful as this time is you will both one day see the reason of it, and see too that it was not cruel testing, but tender preparation for the wonderful life-work you are both to do.

Try to realize that your own prayers are being most wonderfully answered. Answered in a way that seems painful to you, but that just now is the only way.

Success in the temporal world would not satisfy you.

Great success, in both temporal and spiritual worlds, awaits you.

I know you will see this had to be.

None of you

Established
My Secret. - July 8

You are being guided but remember that I said "I will guide thee with Mine Eye."

And My Eye is My set purpose - My Will.

To guide with My Will is to bring all your desires into oneness with My Will, My desires (Islam in Arabic).

To make My Will your only will. Then My Will guides you.

None of you

Established
Why Doubt? - July 9

Joy in Me. Joy is infectious. Trust and pray. It is not sin for one who knows Me only as God, as Creator, to doubt Me, to question My Love and purposes.

But for one who knows Me as you do, as Friend and Saviour, and who knows the world's God as Father - for that one to doubt My Purpose and saving Power and tender Love is wrong indeed.